Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Links to previous parts: Part1
                                         Part2
                                         Part3
                                         Part4
                                          Part5 

THE NIGHT to forget

Part 6

''Oh My God! I've got to tell him, I've got to tell him.'' Khushi stepped out the bathroom forgetting that she was wearing his shirt. ''Arnav ji'' Arnav turned around, looking at her he said ''What the'' Unexpectedly he found her really cute in his white shirt, baggy for her. She lifted the arms of the shirt still not realising she was in his shirt '' Arnav ji i need to talk to you right now, it's really important...well the thing is...'' ''Khushi what are you doing in my shirt?'' Khushi looked down at the shirt and muttered to herself ''Oh Devi Maiya!'' ''Khushi just go get out of my shirt!'' Khushi ran to the bathroom and got into her clothes. Arnav saw her walk out of the bathroom with a big bump on her belly, his eyes widened and he raised his eye brow higher than ever before with complete and utter shock on his face. ''What the!'' Khushi forgot about her bump this time, looked down at it and said again ''Oh Devi Maiya!'' ''Khushi what the hell is that?'' ''I... I-I ...'' Khushi squeezed her eyes shut and quickly and incoherently said ''I'm pregnant!'' She was completely fear-full, her lips were vibrating and her knees went weak, wobbling like jelly. Arnav was stood there speechless unable to think properly. He was stunned for sure and absolutely confused ''Ho...how...? When...? Whe..?'' ''Arnav ji maybe you should sit down...?'' Just then Arnav realised that it wasn't possible for Khushi to be pregnant; he never slept with her so how? How can she be pregnant? Arnav got mad, his eyes turned red and clenched his teeth really hard. Although he was wrong, in his eyes he knew exactly how she could've been pregnant. Just as he was going to open his mouth to express his anger, Anjali knocked and came in. Khushi froze and didn't know where to go or how to react. Anjali saw Khushi, shocked with amazement she screamed ''Khushi ji!!! Khushi ji you're pregnant?? Khushi ji you're pregnant!!!'' She came to Khushi and gave her a tight hug. ''I don't understand, you've got a bump?'' Anjali looked at Arnav and Khushi asking them both ''How long has this been for?? Why have you kept it to yourself?'' Khushi started tearing up unable to think how to answer ''D...Di...'' ''Nani ji, Mami ji, Payal ji, everybody come here now! Khushi ji pregnant hai'' Khushi's eyes widened, she got more worried and started lightly crying, scared to the core. Arnav was stood there impatient and fumed, he stood silent and didn't say anything. Everybody rushed in and Nani said ''Did i hear right?? Really? Is Khushi bhetiya really pregnant?'' They all saw Khushi with a bump and became shocked with a rush of happiness. Anjali screamed in happiness ''I'm going to be an Aunty! I'm going to be an Aunty!'' She walked to Arnav and cupped his face saying ''Chote you're going to be a father! There's going to be a child calling YOU Dad! I can't believe it, I'm so happy Chote.'' Arnav gave Anjali a hurt-felt smile, seeing the family so happy just made it worse for him. ''Khushi ji how long have you been pregnant?'' Anjali asked confused, Arnav was also curious to know, he was still shocked. ''5... 5 months'' Khushi replied feeling guilty. Arnav's eyes widened with anger, pain and shock ''What the!'' Everybody was shocked, Khushi replied with ''Di...Nani...Jiji, the thing is..'' Arnav interrupted ''The thing is Khushi and I wanted to keep it to ourselves for now. Sorry we didn't tell any of you guys.'' Everyone smiled and Anjali giggled and said ''It's fine, we forgive you! It's actually nice to see you two behaving like a couple... Anyways you guys must want your space so we'll leave'' Anjali smiled at khushi and cupped her face saying ''take some rest, hmm?'' Khushi smiled a yes to Anjali then everybody left.
Khushi now knew Arnav's going to give her a big ear full. But she had no idea what was coming. The door shut and she looked at Arnav with a nervous smile unexpecting the worst. Arnav walked to her aggressively and impulsively flew into a rage pointing a fisted finger ''How could you Khushi?! I can't believe i actually thought that you and Shyam wouldn't go that far in your relationship!'' Khushi looked at Arnav shocked and angry at where his thoughts were going. ''Arnav ji...'' ''No Khushi! YOU listen to ME now! You're absolutely shameless. To think that both of you being married, you're still going on with your relationship and that too under the same roof as all of us?! You and Shyam can go to hell! You two are absolutely disgusting and that's exactly how your kid's going to turn out!'' As soon as he said that about their child she clenched her teeth and fists and looked up at him with anger. ''OH! Are you getting angry now? Because i spoke ill of the monster of a child growing inside you? Does the truth hurt Khushi?!'' Arnav's anger crossed the limit whereas Khushi's anger just reached the limit. She gave him a straight and tight slap like it was a reflex to his words, flying his face miles to the west.

Khushi giving Arnav a slap with no regret pointed her finger to him shouting in tears ''Watch your language Mr Arnav Singh Raizada!!! Screw you and your feelings...infact you don't deserve the truth!'' Khushi stormed out the room. Arnav stood there imploding with anger after what Khushi just did. He was surprised that he didn't react. Arnav started thinking in his head ''Khushi Kumari Gupta. After everything you've done, you're continuing to behave like you're innocent? How dare you slap...me?!''
Khushi ran to the roof top because she needed ALOT of fresh air. She felt like she couldn't breathe after what she heard. ''How could he say such...How dare he?!...I'll never forgive him. Never!'' Khushi was sobbing away with all her anger.
Arnav back at the bedroom whacked everything over onto the floor out of rage. He knocked Khushi's bag over along with other things revealing the sonogram picture that was hidden in her bag. He picked it up, feeling intrigued but then felt a rush of anger remembering the baby was Shyam and Khushi's and so he flicked the picture out of site. The two spent that night in great distress unable to even look at eachother in the face.
The next day during mid afternoon Khushi got ready for her doctors appointment gathering her belongings. Anjali came into the room still gleeful about Khushi's pregnancy asking Khushi where she is off to. ''Di i'm just on my way for a scan at the doctors, i won't be long'' ''What?! Khushi ji why are you going alone? Why isn't Chote accompanying you?'' Anjali then started calling out ''Chote! Come here'' Khushi was trying to stop Anjali from calling Arnav ''No Di, i told him not to come...he's stressed with work, i shouldn't disturb him.'' Arnav walked in ''Kya hua Di?'' ''Kya hua? Nothing has happened yet Chote, infact what was about to happen is your wife was goin to go to the doctors for a baby scan alone. Why aren't you going with her?'' Khushi stood there arkwardly, Arnav didn't even know of these plans. ''Di..uh'' ''Leave that Chote get ready to go with her now, she shouldn't be going alone with these things. It's vital for you to be there'' Arnav looked at Khushi with wide nostrils, Khushi could imagine the steam coming out of them and his ears. She didn't want him to go aswell, but there was no convincing Anjali.
Arnav and Khushi arrived at the doctors room and came in. ''Good Afternoon Ms. Gupta, it's nice to see you again'' ''Namaste Doctor...this is my husband Arnav Singh Raizada'' ''Oh hello Mr Raizada, it's nice to see you. It's good that you're finally here because these next few months Khushi will need your support especially when it's time for the birth. Arnav looked at Khushi with a straight face and clenching his teeth, Khushi looked away still not wanting him there. The doctor begun with the ultrasound, both Arnav and Khushi were glued to the screen. Khushi laughed saying ''it's gotten alot bigger than last time'' Arnav looked at it, once again intrigued saying with genuine wonder and wide eyes ''What is it?'' The doctor replied smiling saying ''That is your baby Mr Raizada'' Khushi saw how genuinly interested Arnav was about it and it melted her angry emotions making her tear up. She felt content in the moment, until Arnav broke his interest and looked away. The doctor finished up and asked Khushi a few questions about her medication. Khushi asked the doctor lots of questions that were floating up in that mind of hers. Looking at this, amused Arnav, as he wondered how Khushi got away with all this for 5 months. He couldn't stop thinking about the ultrasound he just saw, for some reason he couldn't put his finger on but he felt like he had an attachment to the baby. He thought to himself ''why do i feel like this? I shouldn't be feeling like this! I don't have anything to do with that baby, so why am i feeling emotional about it? No. I'm not going to feel like this dammit!''

Precap: His heart melted looking at her cry, he bent all the way down, wiped her tears and said in the sweetest voice ''everything's going to be okay, you'll be okay. Now enough with the tears, okay?''

**Updated: part 7

Hope you enjoyed, please leave your thoughts and hit the like button Smile

Edited by Nadz_786 - 18 January 2013 at 10:39am

The following 99 member(s) liked the above post:

aparna_mrithuparnahoneyboney1Deepa.smoononskyreena1146MinYoungssttuuttiipalemsrspubby89ash12KMB-MSKAngeleyez09nimkodeewani_29cutyanushkagurukhushwelcomebrosangeethbalaNil_oporajitaashefaliowinSuchita2012Ashlena8natzzzMsFuzzybear69anusha.nushshalinikanagusadavirkArshi94S.Hafeezrajalekshmiipkknd_gbdfanlasya123tokyovyasakshitadreamgirlrus23samaz95Arilipluv_panipuriDeliciousASKtotheMmadhusquarekhusichalicepuppyBlondiexzyRandomGirlzemeerashubhadaskambili123lovespell-Sanayaholic-960bsipkkndrhearuhitanvi_arshismatsarita_barunaaradhaya1688spillashaz007Lovely_Bajwa_Maghinallssamiraozariya123A.Hajnalvandana1965sudhareddyJaan_Arshiilakiasudhalata1dolly477nehusashhhShru9tiMithi-kunalsamia19sandyjerrysana11ameena671TreasuresAR_EternalLovelara3110FAYKHAN29Humayra..Athena..AimmyLovesSobti-HEAVEN-allegroNewbiesoapfanamaiatinselAkorshiSuchi.RShafoo-Mrinalini-ragvir.fan18shabbopup03princessunaraArshi.Sugi.IPK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: THE NIGHT to forget Pt 6" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khusich

Goldie

khusich

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Nice dear pm me net update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadz_786

yeskay

yeskay

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the PM. When will Arnav realize it's his baby!. I hope it' happens soon. I can't see Kushi in distress, pain and I want to see how Arnav would react when the truth is out. Can't wait for next update.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kirthana22Nadz_786

fatim28

fatim28

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
i want arnav to know that the baby is from him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadz_786

shubhadask

Goldie

shubhadask

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 3:43pm | IP Logged