Afsar Bitiya

Kinshuk's new TC Article on Afsar Bitiya (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

trinilisa

IF-Rockerz

trinilisa

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with every word you said Sandia,,and as I also mentioned as well,,,I am so proud of Kinshuk for being so honest, fearless and truthful in putting this information out for his fans and fans of Afsar Bitiya as he knew we too were left just hanging,,,,and now we know that both Kinshuk and Mitali were not pleased by the abrupt end and reasons behind it all,,,

We, the true fans of Afsar Bitiya knew the show was not going as expected at certain points of time, but put up with it for the love of our hero and heroine,,,hoping,, ok,,maybe today,,,but now the truth is out,,

The so-called humans at zee were unfair and unjust in their actions,,they knew a digital system would soon come in place for the people in Bihar but still did not wait,,that's why the 'Master' made it happen that Afsar Bitiya's last TRP was higher than they expected,,,

Kinshuk Mahajan, we have never met, we may never meet, but I am glad  and proud to be your fan

Edited by trinilisa - 16 January 2013 at 2:43pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjumluvkinnysandiab-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kinshuk's new TC Article on Afsar Bitiya (Page 3)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Lisa loved your last part most probably most of us never going to meet him bt his honesty, integrity and sensitivity comes through either from his characters or his interview and has just touched our hearts. And i really, really love him for letting us know what was happening behind the scenes with this show. I dnt expect to love the show so much or the characters(except 1) bt fell for its charm and the trps would always be a downer so extremely great news to know how well it was connecting in certain parts of india. the zee zoo isnt even worth mentioning. That dumb ass station was blackmailing certain rich ppl in india to give them money the zee zooland has a bunch of criminals running that station. They all go to jail soon so we dnt need to worry.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

trinilisamoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

wadi..doll

IF-Rockerz

wadi..doll

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Sach Mein he is th most humble honest person celeb i have seen love him even more after this Kinnny you r d best Dont worry you wiill get more offers Zee is soo biased Hate Them Love You Kinny You Think the dsame As how we think They are sooo Mean ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

-Surma-

-Surma-

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

I love this guy and his honesty. All his interview just shows what a clean hearted person he is just like my jaan pintu he never holds anything back. I loved his last interview where with just a few words got the impression he was angry with the way the ct handled the show and love this one even more coz it tells us exactly what was happening and what stupid zee was doing. I have a feeling that he aint going to ever work with that channel again its a pity though loved all his stage performances.

the thing that makes me the happiest though is knowing we actually had a proper script for 2 years omg how amazing is that how i wish they had been left alone to show us the real afsar bitiya. And if I ever come to indian so going to go to bihar they have excellent taste and totally agree with them pintu's kurtas rocked and even though seen other characters dressed like this kinshuk mahajan just makes clothes look better.

I have a feeling we all know exactly when zeetv started interfering it was that forced wedding of prishna the way they got married just dnt make sense. unfortunate that Zee just wanted to make krishna into a stupid bahu to compet with that retarded bahu on SP.

I really dnt understand the logic of the ppl behind zeetv coz why mess with a show and tell the ppl behind it to change it when the show is working. And another thing is that I am a bit confused about shivshakti is she a big star in indian or something and who wanted to show her more in the show producers or zee? coz from what i get from her career graph bebo was a moderate success am i right or wrong? kinshuk bidaai is mentioned till now in as being the best show in indian not bebo. So if they where to interfer with the show why not get the ct to show more pintu but it seemed like they wanted to show more of that girl. Even on their sites first time i see a villian being nominated for best actress along with all the other positive characters.

I wish i could have been around when the zeetv board had seen the trps for the show and how well this show did and how their fav flopped.

so going to hate this channel for making my jaan doubt himself i wish he could have read all our comments whilst the show was on and how his chracter made us feel.

It was a really good show and had a very good potential...alas ! Zee TV didn't see that way ...the channel acted like a fool who believes only glittery things are valuable.

Even though her acting was awful but I had no problem with her character before Prishna marriage but after that her character became unbearable.

I wish CVs understands their mistake and reopens the slot for the show.

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Ace agree with u dnt hav a major problem with her before when her scenes where less. Bt noticed even than that i managed with her if prishna was around bt found something was of when she wasnt with them. That was the major reason i was extremely apprehensive when i heard she was coming back. Bt i have to say dnt think that i would find her so bad that not even kinshuk's presence could make the scene any less horrid. Would love to see season bt nt on this channel.

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
This is what you call real life Dabaang, KM is DKM: Dabaang Kinshuk Mahajan (Just like DBPS Wink) no fear and spoke his mind Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

<font color="#0066ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">This is what you call real life Dabaang, KM is DKM: Dabaang Kinshuk Mahajan (Just like DBPS Wink) no fear and spoke his mind Clap</font>
so true he just got everything out that he wanted to say against the channel and nw he can go on to bigger and better things.

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

<font color="#0066ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">This is what you call real life Dabaang, KM is DKM: Dabaang Kinshuk Mahajan (Just like DBPS Wink) no fear and spoke his mind Clap</font>
so true he just got everything out that he wanted to say against the channel and nw he can go on to bigger and better things.

Yeh he can go to bigger and better things which will let him show his talent and let him prove himself fully

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.