Afsar Bitiya

Kinshuk's new TC Article on Afsar Bitiya (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

Kinshuk if your reading this, I just want to say I am soo very happy that you said all this clearly and honestly and we fans agree with you 100%, thank you for this and I'm glad that you feel the same way your fans feel  

Kinshuk is such a sweetheart . He is very honest Person . and I love him more and more as many as articles interviews I read about him Embarrassed

Yep that's why I wait for more interviews on him because I know it will make me love him even more Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchanjumluvkinnyRagvir_PrishnaZoyaluvsKinshukmoniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kinshuk's new TC Article on Afsar Bitiya (Page 2)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

trinilisa

IF-Rockerz

trinilisa

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Yes Kinshuk,, we are proud to say we are your fans100%,
Thanks for being honest, straight-forward and fearless,

So good to finally hear from you,,,

HeartWe love you Kinshuk MahajanHeart

Edited by trinilisa - 15 January 2013 at 3:21pm

aruntouchRagvir_PrishnaZoyaluvsKinshukmoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

-ILoVeKinshuk-

IF-Stunnerz

-ILoVeKinshuk-

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Whoo!! U GO BABY!!! DancingDancing
You really are truly the best!! Approve
I can't even express how much i love u Kinshuk! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchanjumluvkinnyRagvir_PrishnaZoyaluvsKinshukmoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
I love this guy and his honesty. All his interview just shows what a clean hearted person he is just like my jaan pintu he never holds anything back. I loved his last interview where with just a few words got the impression he was angry with the way the ct handled the show and love this one even more coz it tells us exactly what was happening and what stupid zee was doing. I have a feeling that he aint going to ever work with that channel again its a pity though loved all his stage performances.

the thing that makes me the happiest though is knowing we actually had a proper script for 2 years omg how amazing is that how i wish they had been left alone to show us the real afsar bitiya. And if I ever come to indian so going to go to bihar they have excellent taste and totally agree with them pintu's kurtas rocked and even though seen other characters dressed like this kinshuk mahajan just makes clothes look better.

I have a feeling we all know exactly when zeetv started interfering it was that forced wedding of prishna the way they got married just dnt make sense. unfortunate that Zee just wanted to make krishna into a stupid bahu to compet with that retarded bahu on SP.

I really dnt understand the logic of the ppl behind zeetv coz why mess with a show and tell the ppl behind it to change it when the show is working. And another thing is that I am a bit confused about shivshakti is she a big star in indian or something and who wanted to show her more in the show producers or zee? coz from what i get from her career graph bebo was a moderate success am i right or wrong? kinshuk bidaai is mentioned till now in as being the best show in indian not bebo. So if they where to interfer with the show why not get the ct to show more pintu but it seemed like they wanted to show more of that girl. Even on their sites first time i see a villian being nominated for best actress along with all the other positive characters.

I wish i could have been around when the zeetv board had seen the trps for the show and how well this show did and how their fav flopped.

so going to hate this channel for making my jaan doubt himself i wish he could have read all our comments whilst the show was on and how his chracter made us feel.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

awakeninganjumluvkinny-Surma-aruntouchZoyaluvsKinshukRagvir_Prishnatrinilisamoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

-ILoVeKinshuk-

IF-Stunnerz

-ILoVeKinshuk-

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
I don't even understand why zee tv has to interfear in the show anyway...why don't they just let the directors & producers do what they want. It's not zee tv's show. It's the afsar bitiya producers show and only they have the right to do whatever they want with AB. The show is on zee tv channel. zee tv only show worry about that it's on their channel & nothing else. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

awakeninganjumluvkinnyaruntouchRagvir_PrishnaZoyaluvsKinshukmoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

Ragvir_Prishna

Goldie

Ragvir_Prishna

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks for Sharing Fiza, proud to be Kinshuk's fan, love his honesty and I hate Zee for doing this, I'm sure it was their mistake to bring back that psycho and make Kitali get less screen space.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchanjumluvkinnyZoyaluvsKinshuktrinilisamoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

anjumluvkinny

anjumluvkinny

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
i m very very happy kinshuk,u said each n everything without any fear,u r dabaang in real life too,i know u n mitali r not happy with afsar bitiya ending.hate zee they realised his mistake soon

aruntouchZoyaluvsKinshuktrinilisamoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

ZoyaluvsKinshuk

Goldie

ZoyaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
 proud to be Kinshuk's fan, love his honesty and I hate Zee TV ...WE LOVE U KINSHUK MAHAJANClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjumluvkinnymoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.