ides

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
bas phir Misha.....tumhare avatar ka jaado chal gya....Wink

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

Thumbs Up

if you can visualize me dancing or jumping with happiness u can...

mera jadooooo chal gaya...

ides...ne bhi maan liya....yeh to badi baat hain...Wink

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLMisha.....u know there is a reason why I'm posting back to back with ur posts....shaid Purab ki nazar idhar bhi chali jaaeyWink
navika Senior Member
navika
navika

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Well i think all the misunderstanding has been cleared so i think no more thinking like jassi didn't tell him. But in the end something is about Meenakshi who is this girl i can't wait to hear it.
Samona Groupbie
Samona
Samona

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
remember in one of the other articles, they said that the girl who plays esha on kusum is going to be introduced in the story soon.  i think that this meenakshi is her.  i wonder if she'll be evil in this one too!
yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

i don't know if anyone noticed or not but maybe there was a slight hint today abt armaan having something up his sleeve...that maybe  this 'turning over a new leaf act' is part of a larger conspiracy on his part to cause a split b/w j & P. Like when he says with  confidence that jassi will never ever leave gh, that she wld always be there....it looked as though he was suggesting that he wld ENSURE that she stays with gh and not join 3T somehow.....also while talking they were playing a game wherein they were taking turns to throw paper balls into the dustbin from a distance.....and while he was saying all that i just mentioned above, all his aims were 'bang on' while all his earlier aims had missed the target completely. At this raj says that 'theek hai par iske liy tune game kyun ruin kar diya' and then the frame freezeson armaan as he smiles. didn't seem like a wicked smile but......

Somehow having that game on at that time didn't make any sense. it looked as though they wanted to convey as if armaan was all set to ruin what was there b/w jassi and purab ....i am not sure though....maybe it is just my imagination working OVERTIME!

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
         Yashika,I think your imagination is working overtime.Otherwise you couldn't have credited T & D of such fine subtelity.Don't worry,any such thing will be so in your face that it would be as good as Armaan Suri shouting his supposedly bad intentions from GM rooftopLOL
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

LOLLOLMisha.....u know there is a reason why I'm posting back to back with ur posts....shaid Purab ki nazar idhar bhi chali jaaeyWink

oh ides just missed your post..hope you are not gone far off with purab by know...LOL..I must be still able to catch you...Wink

like vijay said...today's loss is tomorrow's gain...

hope my delay in posting is not your gainLOL

Go to top