Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ides thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Misha.....u know there is a reason why I'm posting back to back with ur posts....shaid Purab ki nazar idhar bhi chali jaaeyπŸ˜‰
navika thumbnail
Well i think all the misunderstanding has been cleared so i think no more thinking like jassi didn't tell him. But in the end something is about Meenakshi who is this girl i can't wait to hear it.
Samona thumbnail
remember in one of the other articles, they said that the girl who plays esha on kusum is going to be introduced in the story soon.  i think that this meenakshi is her.  i wonder if she'll be evil in this one too!
yashika thumbnail

i don't know if anyone noticed or not but maybe there was a slight hint today abt armaan having something up his sleeve...that maybe  this 'turning over a new leaf act' is part of a larger conspiracy on his part to cause a split b/w j & P. Like when he says with  confidence that jassi will never ever leave gh, that she wld always be there....it looked as though he was suggesting that he wld ENSURE that she stays with gh and not join 3T somehow.....also while talking they were playing a game wherein they were taking turns to throw paper balls into the dustbin from a distance.....and while he was saying all that i just mentioned above, all his aims were 'bang on' while all his earlier aims had missed the target completely. At this raj says that 'theek hai par iske liy tune game kyun ruin kar diya' and then the frame freezeson armaan as he smiles. didn't seem like a wicked smile but......

Somehow having that game on at that time didn't make any sense. it looked as though they wanted to convey as if armaan was all set to ruin what was there b/w jassi and purab ....i am not sure though....maybe it is just my imagination working OVERTIME!

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
         Yashika,I think your imagination is working overtime.Otherwise you couldn't have credited T & D of such fine subtelity.Don't worry,any such thing will be so in your face that it would be as good as Armaan Suri shouting his supposedly bad intentions from GM rooftopπŸ˜†
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ides

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Misha.....u know there is a reason why I'm posting back to back with ur posts....shaid Purab ki nazar idhar bhi chali jaaeyπŸ˜‰

oh ides just missed your post..hope you are not gone far off with purab by know...πŸ˜†..I must be still able to catch you...πŸ˜‰

like vijay said...today's loss is tomorrow's gain...

hope my delay in posting is not your gainπŸ˜†

ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: smisha

oh ides just missed your post..hope you are not gone far off with purab by know...πŸ˜†..I must be still able to catch you...πŸ˜‰

No Misha....hadnt gone farπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ......infact, since Purab was heartily sick of driving all day (and now nights too), we decide to borrow Potter's broomstick.....hadnt gone far when we had to come down as it ran out of gas.....the broomstick kept grumbling abt a certain female hitching rides with Mr Potter day in and day out and forgetting to fill the gas tank.....πŸ˜‰
saaksshi thumbnail
I dont think it is a good episode it is boring
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ides

No Misha....hadnt gone farπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ......infact, since Purab was heartily sick of driving all day (and now nights too), we decide to borrow Potter's broomstick.....hadnt gone far when we had to come down as it ran out of gas.....the broomstick kept grumbling abt a certain female hitching rides with Mr Potter day in and day out and forgetting to fill the gas tank.....πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pj04

looks like we are not going to see purab and jassi break up any time soon.....armaan also seems to be redeeming himself( i still have doubts but....)but not in love with jassi, he is paying more attention to mallika, on the other hand jassi seems to have moved on.πŸ˜ƒ... dare i hope armaan is slated to play micheals character....best friend and purab original armando's. what do you guys think....

πŸ˜†