Posted: 19 years ago

Jassi is about to speak again when Purab interrupts and asks her if she wants something to eat. Jassi frowns and says that she shouldn't have come here and should have just asked him to park the car to talk. Purab forlornly asks her why. Jassi a bit irritably replies that he is not listening to her. Purab replies who would want to listen to bad news. Jassi replies furstaratly that how does he now it's a bad news. Purab says that if its related to Armaan it has to be bad news. Jassi stands up has as she had enough but Purab stops her by holding her hand. Jassi tells him to let her go. Purab says that he will listen to whatever it she has to says. In one breath she tells him that Armaan invited to meet her. And there conversation lead to love and feelings. And she for some reason she blurted out "The worlds is watching you and you are running after Armaan sir" at this point she sits down again. Catching her breath again she says sincerely "Purab I don't how it came out. For I don't feel anything like that now. There were days when I use to feel so many things for him but it never came out and yesterday I don't how I said a thing like that. I spent the whole night worrying that how I would tell you this. Believe me I don't feel any thing for him now." Purab asks her "Have you finish ?". She nods her head. He stands up and leave. Jassi looks really sad. Her head goes down and she whispers "purab" as if I expecting him to come back. Voila! A hand pops out with a sugar bowl. Jassi looks up to see its Purab "Sugar ?" Jassi looks at him utterly shocked. Purab sits down and say " I know you like your coffee with lot of sugar". Jassi reacts "You gave me a shock. I got really scared". "That was just for 2 minutes but I have been feeling that for like 24 hours. I thought you still had feelings for Armaan. I just don't want your past to be with you in our future…… I should have known that Mrs. Purab Mehra is not like that." Both have smile on theirs face. Jassi then says " I know our friendship is really great. And really sweet. But if you keep on adding sugar to the coffee I don't want it then." Purab stops. Both of them starts laughing. The next day Billu grabs Bebe and asks her where his glasses are. Bebe is in a hurry to prepare Jassi's breakfast and leave by saying that she will search for it later. Billu starts grumbling. His grumbling even gets worst when he asks Amrit to search for his glass but since she was going for pooja she left with out saying a word. Then Jassi comes down. Bebe comes quickly with her breakfast. Jassi grabs her bag and say that she is going.That she can't have breakfast. Billu again asks for his specs. This time bebe asks Jassi to search for it befre leaving. Jassi replies that she is in a hurry. Billu loses his temper and says how everybody treats him badly. With this a argument start. The phone start ringing Jassi runs for it. Its Armaan. "Jassi are you still there ?" "No sir, I am was just leaving." Armaan start laughing. And then tell Jassi to take a off. Jassi of course says no but Armaan is even more stubborn then her. He tell her that she should start her engagement preparation. Jassi agrees to stay at home. When she has finished talking she sees the specs on the telephone table. She picks it up and goes toward billu who is still arguing with bebe. She puts on it on his face and say "You always put it somewhere and forget where you kept it." In Gulmohur Raj tell armaan that at rate he is going madam will be impressed with him. Armaan looks confused and asks who. "Mrs Purab Mehra of course."( Sorry guys didn't get to hear this part well as my siblings started talking about something. And hushing down would be like expecting a miracle in my family.)In this whole thing I guess Raj was trying to tell Armaan that Jassi will leave. But Armaan ends by saying that Jassi won't leave.

The scene changes Purab comes in search of billu, bebe and Amrit. When he is looking for them Jassi sneaks behind him and give him quiet a shock. Purab asks her what is she doing here. Jassi replies that Armaan sir give her a holiday to prepare for the engagement. Purab smiles and say "You are here but your mind is certainly is in Gulmohur." "You know how much I love work. I just can't sit still. I need work in my life". At this point Purab makes Jassi sit down on the swing and tell her that she should relax once in awhile. Especially after she becomes Mrs Purab mehra. Jassi points out that their marriage will not make any difference to her. Purab then asks her that what if he makes her the board of the director and CEO of 3T. Jassi says give me you hand. Purab looks surprised. Jassi asks again. And when he gives it to her she turns it into a mike like last time. "Thank you very much for the offer. But I donnot intend to leave Gulmohur. As Gulmohur is every I have started from and still have much to achieve." Purab points out that how weird it will look for them being rivals. She points out that it will be even worst when she leaves gulmohur which she has worked so hard for and go to her husband company.She also asks what if she earns so much money and buy 3T from him. Then adds with a very lost voice "Gulmohur is that sweet dream that after working so hard I achieved. And bebe, papji and mamaji all helped me to fullfil it.And this not where I will stop." Suddenly both of them notice Billu who was listening to the whole conversation. Purab goes and asks him his opinion. Billu says that person who has to the job should decide. Purab stilll insist that he wants his opinion. Billu smiles and say that idea I like the best is Jassi buying Gulmohur and 3T.

The scene changes again when Purab was about to tell Jassi something when Nandu comes. He is shocked to find Jassi there. Jassi informs that she is on holiday to do the engagement preparation. Nandu points out that you cannot complete work just by sitting around. Then drags Purab with him in the corner. Jassi tries to come but Nandu shoos her away. Jassi complain like a child that she wants to know too but Nandu just keeps pushing her away. The phone rings. Nandu is happy at the ring. Jassi goes and pick it up. Armaan informs her that there is new contract going around and that all the fashion house want to have it. That she must come tomorrow to discuss it. Jassi agrees. On seeing Jassi off the phone Nandu drags Purab even more away from Jassi. He tells Purab about the same contract and says that this time they will have it at all cost. Purab says that they will discuss it tomorrow as he has personal work today. They shake on it. When both of them turn to find Jassi they discover that she has disappeared. Purab is surprised. She then comes down the stairs with her purse and file. One of them points out that its her holiday today. Then Nandu jumps on her and say that she mush have heard the whole thing. Jassi denies it and add that she keeps track of such things. Nandu accuses her of being a sly hen. Anyway she goes to Gulmohur. She tells somebody that they will have to work harder this time as their rival company will also be working hard. Puru then walks him and wish her on her belated engagment. Jassi looks really happy to see him. Then he asks her if she is prepared. Jassi admits that she is a bit worried. Puru says that he knows she will be able to handle it. Aryan then comes and comments sarcastically about the whole thing. Jassi strikes back. Aryan leaves by saying to Puru that it was has job to warn him.

In Purab's office Nandu is telling about his dhamaal and HM kammal. They got the best designers working exclusively for them and suppliers at the best rate. Purab says in a business like manner that this was the same case before but still they lost sheetal contract. The key to getting the contract is knowing the client. He asks Nandu for the information. Purab is about open the file or whatever when phone rings. Its Jassi. She apologizes for leaving like that. Purab also apologizes to her for teasing her. Then some call come for Jassi and she tells him that she will call him later. Purab reads the content and sees Meenakshi's photo. His face goes pale with anger. He gets up. HM and Nandu are eagerly waiting for his reaction. They are shocked when he throws it inside the dustbin. When they asks him why I think he replies that my personal life is more important to me than 3T.

Why waste so many scenes when T and D singh donot intend to keep Jassi and Purab together ??? Rohan not being there certainly makes big differences. And as for Meenakshi I am sure they will only show her at a last scene tomorrow.
Bless u Deadly.....πŸ˜ƒ

so Jassi did come clean with Purab....not only abt the meeting with armaan but also her feelings for armaan prior to becoming the CEO....u r right Deadly....its confusing why the creators are going to one extreme to prove that Jassi is over Armaan if the two have to end up togetherπŸ˜•πŸ˜•......or dare we hope that they have changed their plans altogether......πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by ides

Bless u Deadly.....πŸ˜ƒ

so Jassi did come clean with Purab....not only abt the meeting with armaan but also her feelings for armaan prior to becoming the CEO....u r right Deadly....its confusing why the creators are going to one extreme to prove that Jassi is over Armaan if the two have to end up togetherπŸ˜•πŸ˜•......or dare we hope that they have changed their plans altogether......πŸ˜‰

looks like we are not going to see purab and jassi break up any time soon.....armaan also seems to be redeeming himself( i still have doubts but....)but not in love with jassi, he is paying more attention to mallika, on the other hand jassi seems to have moved on.πŸ˜ƒ... dare i hope armaan is slated to play micheals character....best friend and purab original armando's. what do you guys think....

thanks deadly nice update...

looks like there is a new entry mistery next week...

dare i hope armaan is slated to play micheals character....best friend and purab original armando's. what do you guys think....
pj....I say I like the way u think girl.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....but this is just my wistful heart.....as far as Armaan goes, ur right, LOOKS like he is all for Jassi's happiness....I guess we have to wait a while and see what happens......
wohooooo....Smisha.....speaking of ENTERY.....ur avatar looks great....πŸ˜‰

ya...purab pe jadoo jo chalana...ladke ka picture dhalonge to bhag jayage na...

aur idhar itni zhyaad competation hain.......uffff..

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bas phir Misha.....tumhare avatar ka jaado chal gya....πŸ˜‰

πŸ‘πŸΌ

if you can visualize me dancing or jumping with happiness u can...

mera jadooooo chal gaya...

ides...ne bhi maan liya....yeh to badi baat hain...πŸ˜‰