Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rishbala : A passionately destructive painful love

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged

First I loved episodes from two days. It was significant of true test of love that God is taking from both and in this test both have to come passed.

My post inclues analysis of Monday and Tuesday episodes.

I found yesterday's scene was half which will complete tomorrow with Rishabh proposing in petrified terribly painful situation. Well from yesterday one thing came to my mind that in any rishbala mu or fight Madhu brings RK's dad and Madhu always tries to convince him that he is not at fault nor his fate. But as we all know his dad's death have another history and may be direction folding in that path. What is more catching is Madhu knows RK blames himself so she should also first remove all history about his dad. Second she was right to say that RK should say his mom a mom and not women who gave him birth. Basically he always loved him but all since this year's she thought she left him alone like he said today too. Third she pointed on saying mood swing which I believe after falling in love RK's mood never swing so that was confusing for me. Rest she said she always agreed him and too much extend it is right but there is time too that she disagree and go against him. It is only an angry wife was saying out of her way because she rightly felt her emotions were played. But she should understand that this was not test to her instead RK was testing himself and proving Dips that he got true love and that's what he was saying to Dips when Madhu overheard them. Still the test folded Madhu's emotions and RK unknowingly hurt and played with her feelings but he knew and feels too that she is played. But Madhu at least can understand the feelings and love RK have for her is true and much true than anything and he is doing and done lot for her out of proportion of love.

Both were fault and both unknowingly hurt each other and both feels each other pain.

Today one person said to be a superstar, a person with attitude and ego for world came out totally and lost completely. One heart break of RK (his dad's death) separated RK-Radhaji and on second heart's wrenched (mu with Madhu) they both came together. I think Dips was right one loss of RK is another gain of RK. He has to give his restlessness to gain his mom's love. His blood rolls shouted his blood line mom. Why not every person felt lost go to only few person- one God and second Parents. RK is not egoistic but still a dark child when Bittuji explained him for breaking fast of Madhu he went ahead and today too Madhhu's heart wrenching words made him understand and go to his mom. He knew he somewhere hurt Madhu and himself. He went in all search of the small love and advice that only mom can give. Loved RK's petrified tears falling from his eyes, his tears were speaking volumes of age's long pain he suffered. Radhaji was thankful and happy out of this world but in this happiness too she does have pain too somewhere. Loved chanda hai tu song it just represented RK's character a lot from Radhaji's pov. He is truly a person for world where everyone must have said his mom is lucky to have him. He is not bad he surely have heart golden. He is very simple and righteous person and so end up coming in everyone's way. H is still dark child who still needs to be shown way to go ahead then let it be Bittuji, Radhaji or even Madhu. Today Radhaji told his dad cannot see him crying and always gives him to his mom where he stop crying at once and this was repeated today as well. His dad actually send him to his mom because somewhere his dad's soul must be also crying with him and want to show him right way.

At end that ashirwad was full of confidence that this time he right and he will succeed too. Sosure by hook or crook, by no or yes RK will convince his love towards Madhu today or tomorrow, sooner or later.

There Madhu rightly said RK is one who can give him pain and only one who can even console him. Well Rishbala's love truly turned out to be a passionate one and not even passionate but also patrified and terribly emotion heart wrenching love.

Way to go Rishbala. I hope she is saying this I hate you in anger and not in real.

So must say Rishbala has a passionately destructive painful love.

RK holds painful and calm eyes of heart break person. There Madhu's eyes was roaring in anger who is reacting for every action. Hope Madhu trust RK's love and feelings.

Edited by emptyworld - 15 January 2013 at 10:34am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuishitamoreolichubabymonstanshah21888bhavdeviMagicSundae-VibrantGal-apvsluvyoustressreliefbriailike_tvsp110_chesung_CheckmateIWinNeutral_Monasree.gattutanubagnlm4amrithasKittuPratzz__VJ__-Aswathy-..Aliya..sush12_RMSagar21abhaylovepia.Tanmaya..Bonfire_Heart.-SmexyGhost-fate4ash.Dark_Chocolate.Shree.-Dil-.ShreeYaa.ankita24ABBY_JERAN-raboO-Sunshine Girltabby999Heartless_FreakitsRitziMuneebaSheikh

Dark_Chocolate IF-Sizzlerz
Dark_Chocolate
Dark_Chocolate

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Awesome postClap...loved d titleSmile
RK n Radhaji part ws touchy n emotional...n Dips Madhu convo ws fadoo...superb dialogs

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu.Tanmaya.silent.desire

tabby999 IF-Stunnerz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
superb written
now its rk turn for the payback ,i am not worried madhu will soon realise rk love

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanmaya.silent.desire

Sagar21 IF-Rockerz
Sagar21
Sagar21

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Nice post

.Tanmaya.silent.desire

Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
OMG fabulous post..u described it so well and I also think that yesterday and 2nites epi were too powerful and meaningful..
I guess this whole weeks epis matter alot...the twist is zabardast and the cast and crew did justice to the scenes...!!
VD and DD added so much to the intensity..loving this twist !!

.Tanmaya.silent.desire

-SmexyGhost- IF-Sizzlerz
-SmexyGhost-
-SmexyGhost-

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Fab analysis Shahi ClapClap
Kaal miss kar rahithi bt ajj tune wish puri kardi... If yedterday episode was Fab than 2days episode was Mind blowing...  RK or RJ scene was so heart touching...  I can fell the pain Through RK's expression...  They were superb 2day...  Precap seems interesting...  Lets see what happen... Kahi phirse CV's hume ullu na banade LOL

.Tanmaya.silent.desire

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
superb observation and analysis

.Tanmaya.silent.desire

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
awesome post...Smile

.Tanmaya.silent.desire

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index