Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Have you ever dealt with such people? Share your experiences.

I had an experience some months back. You all know how chanda collectors go to each home during festivals? One such gang came to our home, bunch of men. I was on computer, and mom was talking to them at the door. They started some fight, they were not accepting what she was giving them and were demanding more. I got up to go tell her that just give what they are asking for, but then I heard them talking to her disrespectfully and insultingly. I got angry and so I changed my mood and told them that chanda is a voluntary thing, how come you demand a fixed amount? Things escalated quickly and they threatened me, "Ghar me hi baitha nahi rahega na, baahar milna, dekh lenge.". I told them to bugger off, "Haan dekh lena, ab nikal yaha se."

So, how have you dealt with such situations? Do you think one should just avoid such people in case things get serious?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
No FT, I personally haven't gone through this type of scenario.πŸ€” But, my Father has been robbed twice on road. Both time, he met with mobile snatchers, thankfully, and no serious issue, yes it is serious but, it could have got more dangerous, right?πŸ€” I think, avoiding such people is good for us in my view.πŸ€”
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Yeah, it could have gotten worse, it's good that your dad got out safe.
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Freethinker112

Have you ever dealt with such people? 

Nope.. πŸ˜³
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 years ago
100prabh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Have you ever dealt with such people? 

Nope!!!!πŸ˜›

[/QUOTE]
Awww!!! πŸ˜’ That really sounds scary!!!!!! Haven't come across such a situation till now...Nor haven't heard about incidents like this from known people... Here people are more peaceful I guess! πŸ˜² ...But cannot avoid the fact* that such things do happen here as well... may be in the late hours...robbery happens in night hours... 
Stay safe everyone!  

Love,
Pinky😳
Edited by snowhitepinkzz - 11 years ago
Freethinker112 thumbnail
It wasn't that scary. πŸ˜† People here are peaceful too, but you do find some such people everywhere.
jitinder thumbnail

Have you ever dealt with such people? Share your experiences.

I had an experience some months back. You all know how chanda collectors go to each home during festivals? One such gang came to our home, bunch of men. I was on computer, and mom was talking to them at the door. They started some fight, they were not accepting what she was giving them and were demanding more. I got up to go tell her that just give what they are asking for, but then I heard them talking to her disrespectfully and insultingly. I got angry and so I changed my mood and told them that chanda is a voluntary thing, how come you demand a fixed amount? Things escalated quickly and they threatened me, "Ghar me hi baitha nahi rahega na, baahar milna, dekh lenge.". I told them to bugger off, "Haan dekh lena, ab nikal yaha se."

So, how have you dealt with such situations? Do you think one should just avoid such people in case things get serious?

I was in shock to after reading your post, Please stand up to them  and keep pepper spray or something to protect your self Dear. I am just so grateful to live in such peaceful city in Canada whenever people come to ask for donations I just tell them sorry we can't give anything this time and they politely say "sorry to bother you and have a nice day". I mean how nice its to hear this comparing to be threatened  by some goons on your own property. somethings need to be changed in India for sure.  
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Well I have not had to deal with such people but I someone into my house and stole my gold jewellery, thank god no-one was at home at the time.

Hope I never have to deal with such people.
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well i faced what a girl in general faced all time...some morons  always dere to disturb me as m woman..aur kya