Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Mirchi Mohan Tadka: Episode Discussion Thread 16/1 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 111

barbie2011

IF-Rockerz

barbie2011

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Bye Neelu..Thanks for the update..
i will get back to work too..
i am happy with teh way the story is progressing..they are nice blending the past in to the presnt to show us what made their realtions estranged...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sakhisangniLeesan-RadhaMohan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mirchi Mohan Tadka: Episode Discussion Thread 16/1 (Page 9)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
monuva   to   jaana  wala   10   ka   bhao    main       khubh  jute  padhne  wale  hai 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumiswap

sakhisangni

IF-Dazzler

sakhisangni

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
In mist of everything and the info that we got today how is guru a hatred towards megha and Nanhi justified ??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LeesanKookiemonstersumiswap-RadhaMohan-

Leesan

IF-Rockerz

Leesan

Originally posted by sumiswap

Originally posted by Leesan

Hi Sumi!Hug  I think Mohan and Addu were still working on building a father/ son relationship, then something major happened! Hmmm, why do I somehow feel Renu played a part in all this mess?! Wink

Hi Leesan Hug

Watch the episode today...I felt that Renu was equally hurt that Mohan did not return...so I think something else must have happend.

When she had a One on One with Jiji over Mohan...her tone somehow did suggest that even she misses Mohan.

Oh Sumi, thanks for the extra info!  Clap   Lack of subtitles makes it very difficult to decipher all the nuances in the show! Thank God for you guys! Hug I'd be lost , ( like Addu!) and with no Mohan interested in finding me! LOL

swavai2sakhisangnisumiswap-RadhaMohan-

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Originally posted by pravi12

That Too without any legal divorce in both previous cases

valid point ..without divorce he can't marry atleast this time LOL

Leesan

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Originally posted by --MI--

it  seems  monuva  was  slightly  irritated        by  the  responsibility   marriage  brings      

No Monu was never irritated by the responsibilities and this was amply demonstrated when he took care of kids when Megha was in the hospital.

swavai2Pravesh.PLeesanKookiemonster

-Khush-

IF-Dazzler

-Khush-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Renu ki ideal bahu nikal gayi patli galli se... ROFL Angry 

Looks like an episode with opening more of the past pains... Smile

They need to tone down Nanhi's "I hate Spiderman" jaap a little... I mean can they avoid it for one episode please! Pinch On Megha's side in the precap... she deserves a lashing for sure... Angry I mean despite of your mother telling  not to talk about sad past, she is hell bent on pushing everyone to it by constantly taking jibes at mohan! Silly ... Megha has come out as more practical this time than last season with her Amar theories ... LOL Nanhi is majorly destroying her goals,career, mind everything just to hate mohan! Thumbs Up ...
So looks like Mohan made a "bhishma pratigya" in real sense that he will find out Addu...and even he didn't knew it would make it a never ending process... D'oh... But then if he had made a promise to return home...couldn't he still keep in touch with all? Nanhi would never think twice had he maintained a contact with her and helped them in need in a secret deal between the two... Geek just like how she used to secretly help him and take it when megha used to dislike him... ???
all in all they have made one khichdi for sure out of this! especially Nanhi... ROFL 
I am hoping Mohan did not keep in touch with them as Megha could not forgive him for losing addu? that sounds feasable abt the bitterness! Ermm

Good old jiji is the only one who is still believing in Mohan! Hug 

PS: I wonder why to drag this till friday since it has been highly glorified by now that the disaster on 18th jan was loosing Addu! LOL

Done!

Edited by CraziestGurtian - 16 January 2013 at 10:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281-RadhaMohan-

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Yeah the MU bomb LOL...but it was bound to happen right...how will they know that this kid is adopted if he does not tell them? 

Yeh toh hona hi hai. Isme bomb kya haiLOL. Its usual MU in films/TV.

Leesan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.