Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Mirchi Mohan Tadka: Episode Discussion Thread 16/1 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 111

barbie2011

IF-Rockerz

barbie2011

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
rimjhim will surely create a bit more stir in the equation once nanhi know abt her..
because they will again misunderstand Mohan..thinking that he ran away from responsibility and then moved on in his life ot have a kid of his own..whom he loves a lot...

this will brew more haterd for some time till the real truth comes out...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PsakhisangniLeesanNeelimaSJ

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mirchi Mohan Tadka: Episode Discussion Thread 16/1 (Page 6)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leesan

Hey there Neelu and everyone! Hug  Great job by the way! 

Yep, thank God there's no hate on Megha's and Jiji's part! Nanhi makes up for it though!

Somehow even though Nanhi blames Mohan for Addu's loss, she probably hates him more for leaving ! Hmmm, somehow I don't think she'll be thrilled with the new daughter either! 

@Bold - Oh dear! This never occurred to me. So once Mohan returns to Indore and works in Awaz Times he'll meet Nanhi. Through their interactions she'll see/meet Rimjhim. Jealousy is bound to happen. She will feel Rimjhim took her place LOL

OMG! Complicated!

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 16 January 2013 at 9:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.Pbarbie2011Leesan

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Hi All Hug

I liked today's episode better than yesterdays...Tannu-Nanhi's sting operation was funny LOL...

Welcome band wali Aaarti...who will bajao Renu's band ROFL

Loved the FB scene...good job Cvs...they are feeding us with bits and pieces of information everyday.

Addu and Mohan did have a good relationship...so something really drastic happend before that fateful day...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.Psakhisangnibarbie2011LeesanNeelimaSJ

Leesan

IF-Rockerz

Leesan

Originally posted by barbie2011

rimjhim will surely create a bit more stir in the equation once nanhi know abt her..
because they will again misunderstand Mohan..thinking that he ran away from responsibility and then moved on in his life ot have a kid of his own..whom he loves a lot...

this will brew more haterd for some time till the real truth comes out...

Exactly! Thumbs Up    Rimi, much less for Mohan, won't be received with open arms, that's for sure! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

barbie2011sumiswap

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

i  think    nanhi  or  megha  would  imagine  rimjhim  to  be  monuvas  daughter        and   another  mu  then  mohan  would  get  angry          and  later   on    rimjhim  may   somehow  reveal  all  stories     mohan  toild   about     megha   and   then  we may  see   megha  trying to  convince  mohan 

Pravesh.PLeesansumiswap

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
I had told Fari about this Rimjhim bomb yesterday and she did not like it one bit LOL...but I am sure aise hi kuch hoga!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sakhisangnibarbie2011LeesanKookiemonsterNeelimaSJ

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged

This time , I think you may be spot on! LOL  But the jury is still out on Rimi being MM child! Wink

@Bold - What? Sounds preposterous! 

I think everyone will misunderstand that Mohan moved on and got married and RJ is child with his new wife.

Imagine if Mohan indeed got married then that would be his third marriage ROFL

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 16 January 2013 at 10:00am

barbie2011Leesansumiswap

barbie2011

IF-Rockerz

barbie2011

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Hey there Neelu and everyone! Hug  Great job by the way! 

Yep, thank God there's no hate on Megha's and Jiji's part! Nanhi makes up for it though!

Somehow even though Nanhi blames Mohan for Addu's loss, she probably hates him more for leaving ! Hmmm, somehow I don't think she'll be thrilled with the new daughter either! 

@Bold - Oh dear! This never occurred to me. So once Mohan returns to Indore and works in Awaz Times he'll meet Nanhi. Through there interactions she'll see/meet Rimjhim. Jealousy is bound to happen. She will feel Rimjhim took her place LOL

OMG! Complicated!
yup the jealiusy and misunderstanding track is sure to come due ot ZRim jhim..but she will be the one who will clear it out too..
as she has heard Megha's stories..
she might also join the kathak class under megah and probably say..u are very similar to the lady i have heard in stories..and megah might get close ot her without knowign she lives with moahn and then the parda faash..
ther are many possiblitises..
but MOhan 0rhimjhim realtion will surely create a big stir...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LeesanNeelimaSJ

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.