Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Mirchi Mohan Tadka: Episode Discussion Thread 16/1 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 111

sakhisangni

IF-Dazzler

sakhisangni

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
I am also happy that jiji still has faith in Mohan and that was the only time I had smile on my face during the whole episode. Megha and Mohan enquiry of facts from police at the same time was also a well executed scene

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lekzbarbie2011LeesanKookiemonster

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mirchi Mohan Tadka: Episode Discussion Thread 16/1 (Page 5)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
ya  mohan  left  on  his  own  so  nanhi  thinks  he  is  running  away  from  his  responsibility 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lekzbarbie2011Leesan

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
de  re  na  scene  was   nicely  done

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LekzLeesan

Leesan

IF-Rockerz

Leesan

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Hey there Neelu and everyone! Hug  Great job by the way! 

Yep, thank God there's no hate on Megha's and Jiji's part! Nanhi makes up for it though!

Somehow even though Nanhi blames Mohan for Addu's loss, she probably hates him more for leaving ! Hmmm, somehow I don't think she'll be thrilled with the new daughter either! 

Lekzbarbie2011NeelimaSJ

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
sunna   we  may  not  like  it  but    rimjhim  might  be          reason  for  a  bigger  bomb

sakhisangnibarbie2011Leesan

barbie2011

IF-Rockerz

barbie2011

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by Leesan

Hmmm, haven't seen the epi yet,but Neelu's update has cleared up a few things today, just a few!Wink

It now appears that Mohan left with a promise not to return until Addu was found. As time went by and no success, coupled with feelings of guilt , he never returned! 

So that's why Nanhi is upset as well, she blames Mohan for Addus loss as well as his desertion of Megha and herself!  I don't think Megha forced Mohan to leave . It was probably his own doing, he probably didn't realize it would take this long, so he's nervous re returning to Indore, he thinks he's failed in his mission, everybody must hate him, so what's the point! 

Lee Hug

I think Nanhi feels that her Spiderman let them down. In her eyes he could never do anything wrong. Mohan leaving might have been a big shock to her. She must have felt abandoned.
yes Thats what i feel too..
Mohan considers himself responsible for Addu's loss and then he feels guilty also for not keeping his promise..
 in the meantime ..Nanhi feels desrted as his spiderman wronged her and then the hate kept increasign with teh constant humilation that they had to face from Renu and probably others..and seeing Megha always unhappy made her feel bad too..that how could che trust Mohan...
and MOhan is not able ot find Addu and now its os long that he does not have enough courage ot face anyone...

sakhisangniLeesanNeelimaSJ

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --MI--

sunna   we  may  not  like  it  but    rimjhim  might  be          reason  for  a  bigger  bomb

When before leap or after leap?

Pravesh.PLekzLeesan

Leesan

IF-Rockerz

Leesan

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --MI--

This time , I think you may be spot on! LOL  But the jury is still out on Rimi being MM child! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumiswap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.