Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Mirchi Mohan Tadka: Episode Discussion Thread 16/1 (Page 4)

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Thank you for the live updatre..
 a very good Epi..
they tried to connect the dots in the nice way..they are gettign the sgtage ready for the big revealation and they are doing it in a interesting and logical manner..
The FB was really well done..it adds and probalby makes us think why Megha and Nanahi are blaming it all on MOhan..it is building the emotion and it doen really nice..
i amhappy the wat the story is going forward..
and jeeji bua is a darling..th e only person who belives and trust MOhan...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sakhisangniLeesanKookiemonster

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --MI--

sunna   ab to   bada    wala  bomb  baki   hai   taiyar    rehna  addu  ka  baad

Kaunsa hai? Ek hint toh do.

Pravesh.Psakhisangnibarbie2011

Adil14 Senior Member
Adil14
Adil14

Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by Adil14

What happened on 18th jan, in which year?

Hi,

Which yearLOL! Yeh toh CVs ko bhi nahi pata. Unhe sirf yeh pata hai ki 12 saal pehele huva

hi

Hahaha..
NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by Leesan

Hmmm, haven't seen the epi yet,but Neelu's update has cleared up a few things today, just a few!Wink

It now appears that Mohan left with a promise not to return until Addu was found. As time went by and no success, coupled with feelings of guilt , he never returned! 

So that's why Nanhi is upset as well, she blames Mohan for Addus loss as well as his desertion of Megha and herself!  I don't think Megha forced Mohan to leave . It was probably his own doing, he probably didn't realize it would take this long, so he's nervous re returning to Indore, he thinks he's failed in his mission, everybody must hate him, so what's the point! 

Lee Hug

I think Nanhi feels that her Spiderman let them down. In her eyes he could never do anything wrong. Mohan leaving might have been a big shock to her. She must have felt abandoned.

barbie2011Leesan_Bidzie_

--mancityfan-- IF-Stunnerz
--mancityfan--
--mancityfan--

kathak  wala     
Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Originally posted by Leesan

Originally posted by sakhisangni

So how did every one find today's episode? For me this is leading 18th jan truth revelation and very few MRG scenes :(

Hmmm, haven't seen the epi yet,but Neelu's update has cleared up a few things today, just a few!Wink

It now appears that Mohan left with a promise not to return until Addu was found. As time went by and no success, coupled with feelings of guilt , he never returned! 

So that's why Nanhi is upset as well, she blames Mohan for Addus loss as well as his desertion of Megha and herself!  I don't think Megha forced Mohan to leave . It was probably his own doing, he probably didn't realize it would take this long, so he's nervous re returning to Indore, he thinks he's failed in his mission, everybody must hate him, so what's the point! 

Yeah I think this is it.Ouch
Yesterday there was this scene where Mohan was leaving his home and Megha was crying .
So I also think he left that place himself, No one forced him to do so.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sakhisangnibarbie2011Leesan--mancityfan--

--mancityfan-- IF-Stunnerz
--mancityfan--
--mancityfan--

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
a   small    demented  thought  for  me      others  including  jiji  may    not  know  mohan  was   in  a  way  responsible  for    addu  disappearance
Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --MI--

kathak  wala     

Khatak wala? Yeh hint hai kya? or is this answer for someone else?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index