Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Mirchi Mohan Tadka: Episode Discussion Thread 16/1 (Page 109)

Post Reply New Post

Page 109 of 111

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
@kiru

shopping Mall nahi Shopping MAALROFL
sale valid whenever you need

Edited by Amisha.Laher - 17 January 2013 at 7:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fari-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mirchi Mohan Tadka: Episode Discussion Thread 16/1 (Page 109)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

i   dont  think  that   megha  going to   look   for  addu at  police  station  yesterday  was illogical  because  yes addus  looks  would  have  changed  but   even in tsunami  that   hit  india  9  years  back  parents  are  still going  around  looking  for missing kids with  old photos i  think  it is like  looking  for  kids   finding clues   going to other place

-Fari-

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Ami, how many hours till tonight's episode? 

tonight i might be able to come to mmt finally...hopefully!Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pc_pals-RadhaMohan-

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
doc2    1  and  half hours to  go 

-Fari-

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

Ami, how many hours till tonight's episode? 

tonight i might be able to come to mmt finally...hopefully!Dancing

1and half hr..and 10 min left Big smile and babes change your MMT title Big smile Mirchi Mohan Tadka: Episode Discussion Thread

after episode pleej PM this thread to fivr.

Edited by Amisha.Laher - 17 January 2013 at 7:19am

pc_pals

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --MI--

i   dont  think  that   megha  going to   look   for  addu at  police  station  yesterday  was illogical  because  yes addus  looks  would  have  changed  but   even in tsunami  that   hit  india  9  years  back  parents  are  still going  around  looking  for missing kids with  old photos i  think  it is like  looking  for  kids   finding clues   going to other place

But will police be so patient and look for a child after 12 yrs with no idea about how he will look now?  Won't they shut the case after 7 yrs? I heard that if someone remains missing for 7 yrs, they will considered dead as per law. Then they will have to close the case na? I don't know if this applies to kids.

Any legal expert opinion here plsLOL?

-Fari-

pc_pals

IF-Sizzlerz

pc_pals

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Mujhe ek old movie Shakti ki yaad aa rahi hai..

Amitabh B was a single child of Police commissioner...he gets kidnapped in childhood and kidnappers called his father for ransom/ releasing some other criminal ...police guy was a very honest officer..mother was pleading him to get his son back..he told kidnappers over phone that i wont do anything which is against law..chaahe tum kuch bhi kar do bachche ko...kid hears this and starts hating his own father..till the kid dies as a grown up later..he was released by his father during childhood after police raid and all..but he could not stop loathing his father..goes out of the wayand join hands in criminal world..and at the end died as a criminal..Ouch Ouch

Edited by passionalive - 17 January 2013 at 7:21am

-RadhaMohan-

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged

thanks Vyas

good...little time left Dancing

@Ami

3 hours? vyas says 1.5 hours to go

exactly...that's why i asked the time because i need to change the title now and revive it to first page as well

ok good...i shall do it after the episode

-RadhaMohan-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.