Page 1 of 111

Page 1
Page   of 111
Page 2 Page 111

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread of Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha. You can discuss everything related to the show here!!! 

Enjoy!!!

Rules

1. Please reserve posts, page 2 onwards.
2. Please post in the thread after that day's episode starts.
3. Do not quote any member more than 3 times.
4. Do not bash any actor or character.
5. Please do not discuss any Actor's personal life.
6. If you are new,  please introduce yourself to the other members in the thread.

Edited by Amisha.Laher - 15 January 2013 at 8:32pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriswavai2ThePirateKingankur281sakhisangnisona02Moner_RadioadoremevirgoNeelimaSJSwastikAshNi.Snowfall.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mirchi Mohan Tadka: Episode Discussion Thread 16/1" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Indore
Megha awake in bed looking at NA picture. Nanhi remembering what Megha said and Megha remembers what Nanhi said. Nanhi thinks to herself that she(Megha) is sleeping and I wonder if she will understand. Megha says she understands and says even Renu Bhabhi is scared of you. Megha asks Nanhi what she wants to do now? Megha says Renu Bhabhi is finding girls for Tanu should I find a boy for you? Nanhi says no. Nanhi says she has an interview tomorrow and she will get the job. Megha & Nanhi tickle each other.

It is morning and Megha is dreaming about train station. She wakes up with a start. Nanhi comes with tea for Megha and Megha gets up and leaves. Nanhi looks at the calendar(16thJan) and turns the page to 18th Jan. She too has flashes of the station.

Bhopal
Rimjhim, Mohan and Guru in a car. Rimjhim asks Mohan if he will find another teacher for her. Mohan gets a call from someone and he says Indore. He says forget editor in chief, I've completely given up journalism all together. He says he cannot move to Indore. Rimjhim asks Mohan if he will leave her and go to Indore. Mohan says no chance. Mohan drops Rimjhim off at the school. Guru tells Mohan that he did  the right thing , no point going back to that city. Mohan says that is the city I want to go back but I don't have the courage. Mohan says I had made a promise to them but I couldn't fulfill it. Guru says don't curse yourself as you tried your best. Mohan says I didn't try hard enough.

Megha at a Police Station and the Inspector tells her not to leave hope. He says they too haven't given up just like her. Megha leaves. Inspector gets a call and it is Mohan. Megha stops walking and turns back. Mohan asks the cop about information and follow up. Cop says if he gets information he will tell him first. Mohan apologizes for being so persistant. He says not to tell anyone anything. Megha walks back and says she left her handbag. Cop says I haven't said anything in all these years. Cop says it is strange that both have the same issue yet they are separate. 

Nanhi talking to someone on the phone trying to convince them to interview her. Nanhi decides not to give up or Renu will kill her with taunts. Nanhi finds a vacancy listed in Awaz India and thinks that this is her last hope. Tanu calls her and tells her something. Nanhi says she will be there soon.  Nanhi decides to do something.

Tanu and Nanhi with a lady who has being harassed for dowry. The girl says that her mother has agreed to give dowry but she isn't ready. Nanhi says they want dowry they will get it in the form of TV sting. Tanu asks her where she will telecast it. Nanhi says online.

Tanu and the girl in a restaurant. Tanu dressed up as the girls friends. Renu walks in ROFL The girl introduces Tanu as her father. Tanu tries to hide his face. Nanhi thinks she has heard the voice before.

Renu tells the girl that hope the priest told you everything. She says people are ready to give crores for him. Nanhi asks Tanu to get to the point about  dowry. Renu says she wants 10 diamond sets, 1 flat , 2 cars and 25 lakhs as hard cash LOL The girls asks for the boy's picture. The girl realises that it is Tanu. The girl takes of Tanu's wig and Renu wonders why Tanu's hair are white.  Renu asks them what is happening? 

Renu scolding Nanhi in Vyas house. Nanhi says asking for dowry is crime and she can go to jail for it. Renu says send half of India along with me. Renu says you will teach me what marriage is. She says your mother;s second marriage failed she will teach me what marriage is. She says your step father ran away and you will teach me. 

Renu tells Nanhi not talk to her in loud voice as they take care of her and her mother. Jiji shouts at Renu. Jiji says there is no cure for your mouth. Jiji says did you forget that Tanu's education  happened because of Megha's money and Sanjay's business also was set because of the same money.  Renu says the one who was responsible he ran away leaving these people. Jiji says he did not run away. He went to come back. Renu says it has been so long and he has not returned and he will not come back.

Megha in her room remembering Renu's words. She comes across Addu's notebook and cries. They show FB of Megha looking through Addu's notebook. She asks Addu to eat and he doesn't listen as he is playing video game. Mohan asks Megha to let him play. Megha says why did you let him play his marks are so poor. Mohan says he was disturbing me last night so I gave it to him. Megha says I worried for Addu as he is my son. 

Nanhi watches Megha crying.

Precap: Megha scolding Nanhi saying today you got a job and you are still stuck on the same man. He doesn't think about us then why are you thinking about him? Nanhi says she cannot forget that man and 18th Jan as that is the day she lost her brother and she(Megha)lost her son. In Bhopal, Mohan's house is decorated and Rimjhim holds out Addu's picture and asks Mohan who is this other kid in his life? Mohan tells Guru that whatever happened on 18th Jan he is responsible for that. He and he alone.

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 16 January 2013 at 9:31am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriThePirateKingMJHTMonayaSajanJumanaLoveKunalswavai2Pravesh.Pbips-Khush-ankur281shivangi838LekzMoner_Radiobarbie2011sitammaLeesansona02Kookiemonster-RadhaMohan-_Bidzie_

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Kamal Hai Dono Ka Dukh Bhi Ek Khushi Bhi Ek..Phir Bhi Dono Alag Alag.

mohan-ek indore hai jaha main wapas jaana chahta hoon.

jiji-bhaaga nahi hai..gaya hai wapas aane ke liye.

Mohan Rimjim sceneBig smile

Renu Dhahej maang ne waali chudail ka sting opreation ROFL

Edited by Amisha.Laher - 17 January 2013 at 1:39am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-prachuryaankur281shivangi838sona02NeelimaSJ

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Ma beti ki nokjhok chal rahi hai...

Megha wakes reminding of the whatever might have happened in that train...possibly Addu got lost...Navika starring at the date 18th January in calender, the day when Addu went missing...

Mohan, where is your bike, yeh car-shar fit nehi ho rahi hai aapki image se...Disapprove

Mohan-RJ-Guru in same car going to drop RJ in school...Yar yeh kya Pappu-Papu laga rakha, sounding so odd...Angry

Mohan got an Reporting job-offer from Indore (PL se aya thha kya? Where is prerna anyway) but turned it down telling he has left reporting...Hero industrialist ban gaya (Reporter to Industrialist)...

Megha ke kadam automatically ruk gaye jaise hi Mohan ka phone aya Inspector ke pas...Lo Madam bag bhul gayi thhiDisapprove

Kya dialogue de raha hai Inspector "Rishto ke naye naye rang dekhne ko milte hai.."...

Navika approaching for another job aur lambi fek rahi hai but the person on the other side cut the call in between...Now she found another job ad in newspaper for "Awaaz India"....

Tannu bada hoke sirf ladkibaaj bana hai, aur sari features dhul gaye

Now Tannu find a story with a ready-made girl asking for Dahej...

Edited by ankur281 - 16 January 2013 at 9:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_Radio-RadhaMohan-

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Renu interviewing girl to extract jyada se jyada dahej from different parties...

Renu asking for 10 hero ka set for his good for nothing engineer-cum-born manager beta...LOLLOL

Fas gayi Renu aur chappal leke pichhe par gayi Tannu ki...Tannu ki band baj gayi...

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Loh firse suru ha gayi Renu firse. Wohi ek Paison ki tana...

Seeming so forced today the sudden onslaught of Renu jabardasti saying Sautela baap chhor ke bhag gaya ...bar bar ek hi baat aise uchhal kya emotional karne ki kaushish kar rahe haiEmbarrassed...

Edited by ankur281 - 16 January 2013 at 9:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.P

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Dialogue of the day "Bhaga nehi hai, gaya hai"...

Scene of the day "When Megha stoppped on the stairs of Police station the moment Mohan called the inspector"...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_RadioKookiemonster

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged

My two paisa's on last night's episode.

I know many in the forum feel Megha was rude when she said "Addu mera beta hain aur mujhe uski fikar hoti hain". But I feel that Megha said that purely as a concerned mother. To me her statement had no underlying meaning implying Addu is not Mohan's son. From Megha's POV, Mohan is encouraging Addu to behave irresponsibly by letting him play the video game. When parents are divided on how to handle a child, the child tends to favor and listen to the parent who is not strict. So here I don't think Megha is worried about the dynamics of the relation. Instead she is worried about the attitude of her son and his approach to studies.  

On the other hand I don't think Mohan was wrong either. Till the end of season 1 we saw a great deal of friction between Mohan and Addu. Winning Addu's heart was never easy for Mohan. So there is nothing wrong in him agreeing and siding with Addu. For Mohan anything that makes Addu a little friendlier is acceptable.  I am sure Mohan would have felt hurt hearing Megha's words as to him it might have sounded like Megha was making a point on Addu not being his biological son.

On a different note, I don't like this "sautela baap" "step father" rant this serial is on. I don't think there is any law or thesis in the world that can state or prove that a step father cannot be as good a father as a biological father would be. Think of all the couples who adopt kids, would they adopt if their intention was not to be good parents? Parenthood makes a husband and wife come closer irrespective of whether the kid is their own/adopted or step. Their concern and love for their kid makes them come together irrespective of the situation.

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 17 January 2013 at 4:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--RadhaMohan-.Snowfall.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.