Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Absolutely Loved It !!!!

thank u...luv u...😊
ridzzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: PariK

Awesome Ridzzz 😊

I just liked the way u manage the story from present situations to flashbacks... it's superb

I liked all the parts... but as I'm a mad fan of RM, toh unke part kuch jyada hi acche lage... bias hu me unke liye.

Edha & Tej are matured, sensible and soft at heart... while Eshaan & Jannat are always ready to claw at each other...

Mast hai ek sweet and simple couple ki love story...

Dusra couple always ready for fights... u know "Takarar hi pyaar ki shuruvat hoti hai..." 😉 😛

thank you pari, well it's glad to know you liked the setting of past n present...luv u...😊
ridzzi thumbnail
Originally posted by: chand1234

mindblowing upd <3

thank you...luv u...😊
ridzzi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetsanyo

and i think you know the meanings of jannat and tej,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,😊-

ye bagvaan ki daya se muje itni hindi tho aati hi h.

so finally i knw ki kaun kya h

zubeda house mei is edha..

riverside in eshaan.church girl in jannat n jail mei h tej...

saare ke saare excel colg mei the, saath saath hapy hapy...do log fighting fighting bhi the...but chalata h rtmc ki tho love story bina hate story k complete hi nhi h..

lovely dovelies tho h tej n edha..very sweet...

but mera dil tho dabanng jannat ne jita h...bechara anoop ko kya torture kiya, sirf ek warning mei saara hisab kitab vapas track per...superbo...

their fight is so mindblowing...

ek seat per bathe...phirr seat change ki, ...but phirr se ek hi seat per baithana pada...popat ho gyi na!!🤣...

''G-O-O-D  M-O-R-N-I-N-G  S-I-R'':-the whole class lazily replied.- ye tho cent percent reality h...but the thng is- koi hum bache ke singing talent ko praise nhi krta...

di vo hota h na, in morning birds chirruping wakes us- lovingly...

tho class ko ache se attend karne k liye, hum kudd hi gunguna lete h, taki we be awake in cls...

jannat itni shanti se bathi h church...kya hoa h sabko?

eshaan bhi aise sad sad akela khada h...eshaan itna bada bussiness man h tho tej ko bail kyu nhi dilwata...kya hoa h...jaldi jaldi likho di...janana h...

super suspence.

thank you rashmi...well yes hum bhi class main aise hi khud ko jagate the (school time pe, collage main toh pure saal colage ki shakal hi nahi dekhte)...
n eshaan didn't knew about tej, no one knows what had happened with each other...you will get to know about everyone's sadness very soon, ma be you will get a hint in next update...
luv u...😊
ridzzi thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejjo

res
vry nice part ridzi
i really loved it...especially wo pairing wala scene mera fav tha.puri class ke saath mujhe v bhot hasi aa rhi thi...abhi or maza ane wala...edha n tej they were too shy yr...bt finally unki pairing v hui n unki coffee ki sip lete hue baten...bt im excited for eshan jannat...n wo threatening wala scene dnt tell me ki wo jannat thi...she is so lovely n sweet frnd...edha or tej ki gaadi to chal padi bt i wish ki jaan(jannat plus eshan)ki bhi naiyan v par kar de ye project...lovely part
ud soon
luv u

thank you ria...glad you liked it...well JAAN (JANNAT+ESHAAN) nice name riya...
luv u...😊
ridzzi thumbnail
Originally posted by: girlz-rule

@ridzzi: Nyc story!!!!😊

thank you...😊
ridzzi thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Ruchi--

Lovely update...beautifully written.

thank you ruchi...luv u...😊
ridzzi thumbnail

PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE

Teri aankhon ki namkeen mastiyan
                             Teri hansi ki beparwaah gustakhiyaan
                                 Teri zulfon ki leharaati angdaiyaan
                                         Nahi bhoolunga main
                               Jab tak hai jaan, jab tak hai jaan

Tera haath se haath chhodna
                                     Tera saayon se rukh modna
                                    Tera palat ke phir na dekhna
                                       Nahin maaf karunga main

Baarishon mein bedhadak tere naachne se
                                Baat baat pe bewajah tere roothne se
                         Chhoti chhoti teri bachkani badmashiyon se
                                      Mohabbat karunga main
                             Jab tak hai jaan, jab tak hai jaan..

Tere jhoothe kasme vaadon se
                                       Tere jalte sulagte khwabon se
                                           Teri be-raham duaaon se
                                                Nafrat karunga main

He had just climed on the stairs to reach his house when he saw a man with some of the packets leaving from his house, tej couldn't recognize him first but as that man passed by him, it clicked him, he knew him but before he could stop him and queried him anything he was gone, while ignoring tej moved to his house and saw her mother picking up the plates of cup while wiping her tears.

''who was he maa??????'':-he asked making her mother alarmed:-''ah...who????????, whom you are talking about????????????'':-his mother cross questioned him trying to hide her eyes from his son.

''I am talking about the man who had just left'':-tej informed her mother that he had seen him while her mother went in the kitchen with the plates:-''no one has arrived here tej, go and get fresh, I will make coffee for you'':-a voice came from kitchen, tej kept on standing there for a moment thinking that if no one has been arrived then for whom those cups were for?????????,  why his mother was lying to him???????? but then he moved towards his room trying to shrug all those wiered thoughts from his mind.

================================================

''why were you so furious today??????'':-jannat's mother asked to her daughter seeing her behavior a little aggressive in evening while drinking her orange juice.

''nothing, just got stuck with some wild people'':-jannat casually replied without looking at her mother keeping her head at her plate.

''oh ...who was that??????'':-her mother curiously asked but without waiting for her daughter's reply she again spoke up:-''forget it, who so ever he is, please try to be away from these kind of people, you don't know these middle class families, they are so...'':-but before she could say anything ahead jannat annoyingly said:-''please mom, can't you stop giving your useless advises??????'':-jannat asked rolling her eyes:-''jannat'':-her mother took her name in a little high pitch voice glaring at her but it didn't effected jannat in any way. Cleaning her hands with the tissue jannat replied yawning:-''I have finished, well you should keep your worthless advices for your useless society parties, I am capable to think what is better for me, thank you for your cheap advice'':-jannat replied with an unwanted smile and walked towards her room leaving behind her frustrated mother and bang the door.

===============================================

As the guards threw him in middle of the road outside the mansion, he got broke but the hatred and anger rose in his eyes and he stood up with his unsteady legs and shouted on his full note:-''how could you do this to me?????????'':-he wiped the tear came out from his red eyes:-''why are you doing this to me, WHY, TELL ME??????????'':-he shouted again and again but the thing which he received was the killing silence which pierced his heart into million pieces.

''you and your big status, only these matters you everything right???????, so it's a challenge I will be back one day remember and then I will ask you and then you have to answer my question'':-he shouted on the closed doors but didn't got any response, finally replacing his feelings with hatred and anger he walked out from there and disappeared somewhere in dark.

Finally after continuous raining for almost 4 hours the sky got clear making the whole environment seems like someone has removed the dust from it. The sun has took the place of dark clouds and was getting deeper shade of red while making the whole huge sky blush with his redness accompanied by the rainbow but he was still sitting their fully wet, now it's time to show her that if only status matters her everything then he had done it, he didn't forgot the day when her father had asked him not to meet her because she was going to marry with someone with their status and how he had insulted his father, somewhere he knew that may be something is fishy she can't do anything like that to him after all she loved him, he tried , he had tried a lot to meet her but she was not even dared to came infront of him forget about answering his question's, she didn't even allowed him to enter in her mansion and ordered his guards to throw him out of her mansion and how mercilessly they dragged him and threw him on the middle of the road and his father...he couldn't forget anything, he had lost everything.

Gustakh dil, dil mein mushqil
                                  Mushqil mein dil (mushqil mein dil
                             Gustakh dil, thoda sambal, thoda buzdil
                                       Dard ke dar pe thehra hai kyun
                         Sazayein sazayein yeh khud ko kyun deta nayi
                                   Hansne ki dhun mein rota hai kyun
                                              Sahi kya ghalat kya
                                     Yeh kuch bhi samajhta nahi

Finally the night drew and he rose up with setting sun and saw the last pebble in his hand, on that very day he had decided that he will not face her until the day he will make himself capable to make her realize that if only money matters everything then here he is competing to her so called big status. Now the time has been arrived to confront her, he had silently took whatever destiny had given him, he was quite from long but now he want answer's of his question's from her with the thought he threw that last pebble in the unending sea and moved towards his car.

Gustakh dil
                                            Dil mein mushqil
                                          Mushqil mein dil Oh..
                                                Gustakh dil

==========================================

A boy and girl was walking hand in hand on the empty road their faces was not clearly visible because of the fog, they both were walking and was silently discussing something when suddenly boy stopped in his track and presented a gift to her, it was an spherical shape gift with a baby boy and girl toy in black. The girl was shocked for a moment then after a moment she forwarded her hand to take it but before her hands could touch it, it fell down and got broke...

The spark from the match stick lit up the candle making her face glow and she looked up to the lord with her teary eyes, how could he leave her just like that?????????, without confronting her, without answering, without telling anything, leaving her behind with so many questions. He had left her when she needed him the most, did he knew about whatever happened with her but then how was that possible he was not there when all that happened with her then how he was suppose to know about her condition, he was always there to hold her when she falls, he was always there with his shoulder when she needed someone, he was always there to wipe her tears when she cried, then what happened why he was not there when she needed him in most toughest part of her life, needed his support, why he leaved her, what must be the reason?????????, why didn't he return?????, why this rudeness??????????, why this separation??????????.

Hai barf si saanso mein
                         Ankhon mein dhuaan dhuaan (dhuaan dhuaan..)
                                        Ye har pal kyoon khele hai
                                      Gham ka khusi ka juaa juaa
                                              Ye umeedon bhara
                                               Ye khud se hi dara

But then he was there on the cover page of ''BUSINESS TALKS'', eshaan khanna the leading business tycoon of india, does he really leaved her because it would have affected his dreams by living someone who can't even...she tightly closed her eyes as the horrible truth of her life crossed her thoughts, she had tried to connect with him, tried hard to meet him but he was not there, she waited for him for long 2 years but he didn't came, not even to see that she is alive or dead, he was busy with his success, he forgot all his promises everything, if that was the only reason for his departure then why she is waiting for him, for someone who only thinks about himself.

Though she will be never able to allow anyone else in her life in place of him but she is also not going to look back from now, finally deciding so she got up with heavy heart wiping her tears and walked out from church.

Suljhe dhaago mein
                                              Uljhaa hai kyun
                         Salahe salahe yeh khud ki bhi sunta nahi
                                                 Gustakh dil
                                            Dil mein mushqil
                                             Mushqil mein dil
                                               Ho gustakh dil

========================================

A girl was running around wearing a red-white anarkali suit, almost playing with the cool breez, a cute smile was playing on her lips as she was running stroking, touching the small plants with yellow flower in mustard field when suddenly from somewhere a hand came holding her from waist and yanking her towards himself, the girl was standing facing her back and the face of the boy was covered with her hairs which were swaying in air. That boy slowly touched her hair and was about to remove it when suddenly they heard a loud noise and both turned on the other side...

She opened her eyes because of the loud knock on the door but she didn't opened it and after a moment there was silence, she looked at the door for a moment then got up and threw that piece of glass away, no she is not going to do this, why only she is going to bear all the things when she was not at fault, she is not denying that she didn't misunderstood him but what she could do, the situation were against him, all proof's everything but now she is not going to listen anyone, though she knew that she had lost all the hopes to get him back but she has to try and she will try till her last breath, she is not going to give up so easily, though she didn't remember anything after when he had shot her and when she came to her senses her family was quiet, no one had told her about his wellbeing and they forcefully took her to delhi but she has to return, she has to find him at any cost and let him knew that she had just misunderstood him, it was all because of...she closed her eyes releasing a tired sigh and finally she looked into the pieces of broken mirror.

Kyun baaton hi baaton mein 
                 Phisalti hai zubaan zubaan (zubaan zubaan
                                   Kisi shada theharti hai
                                   Behakti hai nigah nigah
                              Ye kaise kab hua haan haan
                                       Ye keh do kyun huaa

Wiping her tears she hurriedly opened the locker, took some amount with herself and then took out some blankets from her wardrobe and made a rope by tieing every end of the blanket with each other. she tied one end with the pole of the bed and then threw the other end outside the window and somehow manages to climb down, she knew that she is doing wrong from running like this but if her family got to know about her decision they will surely lock her in her room but now no one can stop her from going to him, it's time to get everything revealed.

Girta nahi to sambhalta hai kyun
                        Jhukaaye jhukaaye maghroor jhukta nahi
                                               Gustakh dil
                                          Dil mein mushqil
                                          Mushqil mein dil
                                               Gustakh dil

============================================

She kept her both hands on her ears to escape from the loud noise as the glass window of car got broke into pieces and shattered on her making the deep cuts on her arms, neck and face, she got up lightly touching her cuts on her arms with the tears in her eyes when she saw him standing infront of her pointing a gun at her with anger and rage in his eyes.

''you know what, unfortunately you didn't knew me yet'':-he said in most dangerous voice making her body shiver with fear and she moved a little back with unsteady legs while her eyes were closing lightly because of her head which was now spinning around by all previous incidence:-''if you will be not mine, I will not let you to be anyone's else'':-he said and then there was only the voice of a gunshot before everything turned red.

He opened his eyes with a jolt badly huffing on that horrible memory but then he realized that again it was his one of nightmares. Nightmare which was the horrible truth of his life, she is dead, dead because he couldn't tolerate that she was going to be someone else, why and how could he do that?????????. One night, one wrong decision and everything destroyed, now only he is counting his days for the one day when he will be freed from this materialistic world, the court has been declared to hang him till death.

Gustakh dil, dil mein mushqil
                               Mushqil mein dil (mushqil mein dil
                           Gustakh dil, thoda sambal, thoda buzdil
                                    Dard ke dar pe thehra hai kyun
                       Sazayein sazayein yeh khud ko kyun deta nayi
                                Hansne ki dhun mein rota hai kyun
                                            Sahi kya ghalat kya
                                    Yeh kuch bhi samajhta nahi
                                                   Gustakh dil
                                              Dil mein mushqil
                                           Mushqil mein dil Oh..
                                                  Gustakh dil

=============================================

Jannat was walking towards the classroom with her cell in her hand yet closely observing her surrounding, she was use to the glares of the onlookers in her track everyday but soon her foot got the abrupt halt as the name pierced her ears as she reached near the music room:-''eshaan please no need to say thanks'':-for a moment she frozen on the mention of his name, what the hell he is doing here??????, she thought and peeped inside from the half ajar door, eshaan was sitting on the desk holding some of the papers and suli was standing infront lovingly gazing at him which made her go red with anger, well there was nothing like jealousy or something else but she was angered because when she had asked him to come along with her to collect some information about the project he had casually denied saying that he had some work related to his basketball team and from last so many days he was ignoring her intentionally and now he was here with that micro-mini suli, what does he think of himself???????????, she asked to herself and stormed inside while almost shouting:-''oh so this was your important work related to your team?????????''.

Eshaan and suli got absolutely jolted by her sudden arrival and dumbfounded with her sudden outburst:-''what?????'':-eshaan asked a bit confused on her reaction.

''you doesn't have time for the assignment but you have lot of time for this micro-mini that you both are here, hiding from everyone's eyes'':-pausing for a second she smirked:-''why lovebirds didn't got the time to spent with each other??????'':-jannat taunted showing her red angered eyes to suli who was now almost on the verg of crying listening to her words, no one has ever said these kind of things to her ever and that name micro-mini was too much for her though she wears that shot type of dress but she was one of the most sweetest girl in their batch.

Suli left ashamed, bending her head down she left that room as soon as she could and as she left jannat saw eshaan greeting his teeth with anger:-''what the hell is your problem????????, I had asked her to come here, she was just helping me out from the list of players, I had asked her to write the information about the match and players as I too was busy with the assignment'':-eshaan furiously clarified tightly holding her from her upper arm and making her closer to him.

''assignment??????'':-jannat questioned confusedly to which eshaan handed her some papers which were related to their project. Jannat was feeling too much guilty on her reaction plus her outburst on suli, she knew that suli was not like who remains to get a chance to walk behind the boys to gain their attention but then when he denied her and was with suli, she couldn't control herself, from her childhood she had always got only denial from her parents that she couldn't stand anyone else denial anymore.

''ummm...sorry, I apologise for my...my behavior'':-she hesitated for a moment and why shouldn't she after all she was apologizing to a person to whom she was always ready to make blue and black but then she was at fault so she continued still feeling a little awkward:-''i...i shouldn't have shouted on her...i mean...on...on both of you'':-she completed bending her head down with shame:-''it's ok but from next please try to know what is going on instead of brusting out like that and insulting someone'':-eshaan spoke up annoyingly but seeing that she was actually feeling guilty he again spoke up trying to remove the awkward situation in which they both got stuck with her sudden unexpected reaction:-''see I can't give you...i mean to the project my whole time as I have to look after my team also but there is one thing I can do'':-he said and her head shot up in curiousness:-''I will provide you all the information related to the assignment but you have to do all the paper related work'':-eshaan completed not looking at her but not receiving any response from her he tilted his head in her direction only to find her silently standing with bending head:-''I said it's ok'':-he forcefully spoke up getting a little irritated with her new behavior of the girl who know how to bend her head when she feel ashamed on something.

''I have ears and those are alright there is no need to shout'':-jannat snapped glaring at him getting jolted by his voice:-''fine I'll do all the paper work but you have to provide all the information on time'':-she pointed her finger towards him and he nodded making his face and then she turned to leave accompanied by him and before they could move outside they got bump with each other because both tried to get out at same time. They both glared at each other and then jannat moved out banging the door on his face.

==============================================

Side leaning to the pillar made to support the shelter of collage building edha was quietly gazing at him holding his bag who was standing just a little ahead holding a mike surrounded by many students. From last many days they couldn't meet each other not even because of the assignment but finally today he came to her and...:-''sorry'':-edha came to her senses listening his voice, she was too lost  in her thoughts that she didn't realized when he had arrived near her.

''ah...sorry????????...for what???????'':-she asked handing back his bag to him, he smiled and while walking towards their destination he replied:-''because I am unable to give you time and today also you have to wait for so long''.

''oh it's ok'':-edha replied smilingly at his apology, they both were engage in their talks when suddenly edha got bumped with jannat:-''hi jan...'':-before edha could even complete her sentence jannat walked out like a strom:-''nat'':-edha completed her name looking at her retreating figure. Edha turned to tej and both confusedly looked at each other and then they saw eshaan stroming out from music room then it clicked them:-''do you also thinking the same as i??????'':-tej asked looking at his friend walking out, edha looked at him and lightly nodded and both ran behind their friends in opposite directions.

========================================

Jannat was lying on her bed engrossed with her thrilling novel when suddenly she heard some wiered noises and confusedly she turned her head towards her window only to find an image flashing on her window pan, she sacredly got up and pick up the guitar placed near her bed and without making any noise she moved towards window and slowly opened it and was about to hit the person when a firm hand held it and whispered:-''what are you doing??????????'':-the voice made her open her eyes in shock and eyes wide open as she saw eshaan outside her room hanging from pipe:-''eshaan, what are you doing here?????????? And how did you manage to come here??????????'':-she asked in complete shock and surprise.

''chocolate or flower, what you like?????????'':-he asked smilingly still hanging from the pipe:-''what????'':-she asked confused by his change of topic:-''well I haven't brought any of them, I was just asking for general knowledge'':-eshaan casually replied at her confusion and she shook her head in utter confusion:-''ok ok, please come inside'':-she said while forwarding her hand to him to which he denied shaking his head in negative:-''no I am fine here'':-he said balancing on pipe and before she could say or ask anything he continued:-''actually I wanted to ask you something right now'':-he said while his cheeks got a light shade of red in embarrassment. Jannat confusedly and surprisingly nodded seeing him feeling shy:-''will you...i mean will you...you be my valentine???????'':-he finally asked looking everywhere but at her.

She smiled lowering her eyes and then moving a little closer to him she answered:-''do I have to say??????'':-and then turned around to go when he called her from behind:-''jannat''.

She turned when he presented a red rose to her, she smiled and took it and again turned to go when again he called her an in next he was there with two candies, she giggled and asked while taking it from him:-''so you have brought both of them???????'':-on which his cheeks burned in embarrassment:-''both for you'':-as he said his hold on pipe slipped but somehow he maintained his balance while saying:-''I think I should leave now'':-he said and she nodded and with that he got down and then jumped outside from her house railing escaping from the watchman's eyes. He came out and saw her still standing at her window, they both looked at each other for a moment and then she passed him a flying kiss and he took it and kept it near his heart and walked out from there before anyone could see him.

hai ye dil ka ishara, laga hai koi pyara

khwabon main ghar jaane do

zara sa ye bechara, zara sa ye awara

surat pe jal jaane do

hai kya yahi jise dhundha tha, hai kya wahi jise manga tha

love ho jaane de, ho jaane de, ho jaae de...

=================================

Edha opened the gate of her house slowly and moved out without making any noise and hurried towards him while asking:-''why had you called me here?????????'':-she asked looking at closed gate for a moment and then at him. He followed her gaze and smiled:-''don't worry I will not make you stay here for so long'':-he assured her and she relaxingly smiled and nodded:-''well I wanted to ask you one think, though I have asked you tomorrow in collage also but I can't wait for the sun rise:-he confessed and she confusedly about to ask when he again spoke up making her stop in her track:-''will you be valentine???????'':-he directly asked in one go and hopefully looked at her.

Edha was quiet for a moment and plainly looking at him dumbfounded and then shyly smiling she just nodded:-''thank you'':-he said:-''you should go now, it's too late'':-he said and she nodded and both turned to go when suddenly edha stopped in her track and thought something.

She moved her head here and there to assure no one is around and then hurriedly moved towards tej and gave a light peck on his cheeks and ran away before he could face her leaving behind a flabbergast tej.

sahil pe jise likha tha, palkon pe jise rakha tha

subah jise hai gaya, har sham gun gunaya

wo geet ghul jaane do

tuta hai ek sitara, wo manga phir dobara

ambar pe mil jaane do

===============================================

HOPE YOU LIKE IT...

DO GIVE YOUR REVIEWS...

LUV...

RADHIKA...😊

Edited by ridzzi - 11 years ago