Fan Fictions

FF:HOW CAN I FALL IN LOVE?? Index-pg1[Ch10pg20] (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 26

Angel13

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel13

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
nice update

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:HOW CAN I FALL IN LOVE?? Index-pg1[Ch10pg20] (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sandyjerry

IF-Rockerz

sandyjerry

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
awesumTongue

Sugar_PlumXD

Sugar_PlumXD

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
thank you all! <3
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

Sugar_PlumXD

Sugar_PlumXD

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
hi all! firstly, im really very sorry for not being able to update last week. I was really busy. studies, many guests and other burden plus im suffering from flu so it was quite hard for me to sit and write. sooo please forgive me :)
CHAPTER 3:

CAFE:
The girls walked in feeling a bit unusual thaneveryday when suddenly, a guy smacked khushi's shoulder from the back, making her fall on the floor and her hand hitting the chair near, making her bleed and her stomach hit the back of the chair...
Khushi got hurt badly that she was not able to stand up. It was all so sudden that she was not able to register what just happened. As she fell, someone else, not deepika, aditi akansha or any other fellow, but someone else came forward.

Arnav was watching all this happen standing a little far from them.

By now, deepika was helping khushi to sit and drink some water. her hand was bleeding and her getting hurt got two people turn red with anger.
Akansha and Aditi turned from Khushi and aditi shouted.
Aditi: Who was the Ra***l who hit her?! Speak up before someone gets murdered." She spoke with anger clearly visible in her words and eyes and with each word, her voice was getting louder.
Everyone was able to hear her yell. As she was speaking, Akansha and Deepika's sight caught two guys escaping the cafe. Both looked at eachother at the same time and understood what the other wants to say. With that, Akansha ran outside while Aditi continued to yell at everyone. Every person present there knew Aditi's anger very well. She can even beat up the one whom she is mad at to death. She was yelling when someone stopped her.
Khushi: "Aditi, don't yell. whoever did it may have already left and no one will tell who did it like this." she spoke with a low voice.

Arnav was worried. He did not know why. But the moment she fell down, he almost catched her but he stopped as Akash looked at him. He knew what was trying to say. He felt bad. Really bad. He had to do something and he knew what.
He started to walk towards deepika and khushi.
Arnav: "Deepika lemme go get the first aid box. You dont move and dont remoove the tissue paper." he spoke and rushed outside. He fetched the first aid box and returned five minuted later.
----------------------------------------------------------
CAFE:
deepika was trying her best to help khushi but she could not move from there. Khushi was loosing the blood and almost two to three tissue papers were soaked in blood. Deepika was very angry but she knew did not had to rush and fetch the person who did it. she had to stay with khushi. Arnav entered and saw the whole scene. People were gathered around the girls. they were near the counter. Khushi was sitting on the chair while Deepika was kneeling down infront of her with her hand and a tissue. Arnav rushed and first almost gave the box to Deepika but then decided that he'd do it by himself.
He took her hand from Deepika and as she felt someone else hold her hand, she looked at him. they were looking at eachother for some seconds but then arnav continued what he was doing. he took out the antiseptic and soaked it into some cotton. he then cleaned the blood and then dressd it. he was about to move when he saw khushi. she was holding her stomach; It hurted as the chair hit her badly. her entire weight was on the chair when she was about to fall. He gave Deepika a pain killer and told her to give it to Khushi. She immediately gave it to her.

Khushi, after a few minutes stood up.
Khushi: "guys im fine. Deepu I'm leaving. Dont worry yaar. it was just an accident."
Deepika: "Khushi you're not fine and i know it very well. you-" she was cut off
Arnav: "you should not...uh..." and he silented himself again as it became awkward.
Deepika looked at Khushi who was looking confused. she started to speak
Deepika: "khush you take a leave tomorrow. Don't worry We'll help you complete your notes."
Khushi: "Yaar aisi bhi baat nahi hai. (it's not that complicated) I will come tomorrow cuz you guys will complete my notes as i cant write but you three are horrible at explaining. So let me come."
Deepika: "Khush you-"
Khushi: "Deepu come on." and she pouted making a sad face.
Deepika: "fine. We better go and find the other two . they must have caught someone and started to give them some punch gifts." and she and khushi giggled. they started to walk outside

Arnav was smiling. feeling relieved to see her okay. He did not know why.
----------------------------------------------------
Aditi and akansha were about to beat the two guys up but they were saved as they told them that they came out as they had some work in the library. the guys were not the man-like guys. they were slightly skinny and had glasses and books.
Aditi: "Akansha what now? It was not a mistake im damn sure."
Akansha: "me too budd budd. We'll definitely find out that ba****d." and saying this, they started towards the cafe.
-----------------------------------------------------
Deepika: "khush are you okay?" deepika asked khushi when she saw her holding her stomach.
Khsuhi: "I'm fine. Actually the chair's back hit hard." khushi tried make deepika less worried.
Deepika: "i know you're not fine and don't you dare tru convincing me again, its not gonna work."
Khushi: "Fine budd budd. We better find them before any other blast."
Deepika: "yeah right."
They continued to walk towards the ground to see if they were there. but to their bad luck, they were not able to find them there either. That's when they spot them near the staff room, probably searching for them. Khushi and Deepika walked to the duo.
------------------------------------------------------
Arnav: "What the F**k did you two do there?! I made it clear that it should not be much serious. you-" akash stopped arnav but pressing his shoulders, in order to calm him.
Guy 1: "Arnav we didnt knew that the other guys would do it this way."
Arnav: "I told you to do this yourself!"
Guys 2: "We were busy doing something  so we told the other two to do it. you wanted it done, so its done." the guys said carelessly, without looking at Arnav's raging eyes.
Arnav: "I WANT IT DONE PROPERLY AND YOU MADE A HUGE MESS HERE." arnav said with full anger. Akash knew what was coming next. He tried to send the other two guys away but no avail. Arnav caught one of them's collar.
-------------------------------------------------------
Aditi saw khushi and deepika and told akansha that they were coming towards them.
Khushi: "Aditi! where were you guys wandering?"
Aditi: "we were not wandering khush." Aditi said, trying to justify herself.
Akansha: "Yeah khush, we were not wandering, but hunting!" Akansha said and started to laugh. the other three joined. but when khushi started to laugh, pain again rised in her stomach, so she stopped.
Khushi: "Guys! don;t make me laugh. It hurts and i dont want to gain sympathy from others at all. i hate getting sympathy from others." khushi said, hiding her pain.
Akansha: "Khushi yaar! Now we cant do what we are best at! no laughing, annd no fun! god first that arnav problem and now you."
Khushi: "Huh? come on! it was not my fault Akansha!" Khushi exclaimed.
Aditi: "Cut it out budd budd. We have something to do right now."
Deepika: "yeah budd budd. (NOTE: Guys 'budd budd' is our self-invention for buddy/ best friend. We call eachother with this. Sorry for not mentioning you before :-P) Akansha can you go and ask akash to tell my mum to call khush's mom and tell her that khush is going with us at my home."
Akansha: "Why deepu? You have your own phone."
Deepika: "Budd budd my phone's batted is drained so i have to ask him to do this for me." Deepika told akansha and pushed her to go.
Akansha: Okay budd budd! I'll come back and we will go to the bio class." Akansha said, and ran away.
------------------------------------------------------
Akash: "Arnav! Bhai stop or everyone will get to know." akash said in a low, but audible voice.
Arnav: "Akash I didn't wanted to get this serious. They played a prank and i wanted to give a small punishment. I didnt wanted this to be so serious. Damn it! I should've asked any other guys from our class for this." Arnav said, frustrated. He had no way to solve this fiasco till  now. He felt awful for doing something like this to her. her? no, THEM, he feels bad for them ALL. He tried to convince himself mentally.
--------------------------------------------------------
This all was heard by someone who was standing there since the last five minutes.
Akansha was there. She came there five muinutes ago...
------------------------------
hope you liked it! dont forget to hit the like button and comment! :D

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

anaviabhisangeethbalasushizupirajalekshmicutiepie_ashdolly477ameena671JforChimpanzeeavni_barun..Gunjan..ARS24Angel13rkapoor1382

ARS24

IF-Sizzlerz

ARS24

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Res Wink
un res Big smile

yahooo i am first!!! Big smile

wonderful update dear!! Wink
conyinue soon!!
Thanks for pm!!!! Embarrassed

Edited by arunasankar - 06 February 2013 at 10:38am

ameena671

IF-Rockerz

ameena671

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
I just read  all the updates its really lovely,please continue soon.

..Gunjan..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Gunjan..

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Nice update
:)

JforChimpanzee

IF-Rockerz

JforChimpanzee

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Nice One!!

Post Reply New Post