Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

FF:HOW CAN I FALL IN LOVE?? Index-pg1[Ch10pg20] (Page 5)

sandyjerry IF-Rockerz
sandyjerry
sandyjerry

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
plz pm me na..Cry
Sugar_PlumXD Senior Member
Sugar_PlumXD
Sugar_PlumXD

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandy95

plz pm me na..Cry

im so sorry i have not but ill surely send u from now on
Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
great concept
loved it
do continue soon
thanks for pm
Sugar_PlumXD
Sugar_PlumXD

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Hi all! here is the update! sorry for being so late :P
CHAPTER: 2

Arnav looked at her with weird expressions. He knew this one sentence, not even complete, made their breath stop.
But then he continued.
Arnav: so Khushi, Do you like my shirt today??
she turned white with fear as he uttered these words and she stammered
Khushi: I.. uh...well ... I ...sh-shirt?
Arnav: yes khushi shirt
Khushi: you are wearing one? Oh yes you are!
Arnav smirked and the others looked at Khushi quizzically.
Akansha whispered to khushi: What is he talking about??
Khushi remained silent and Deepika had a very perfect excuse to skip the conversation,but before she could make the excuse Khushi spoke up
Khushi: "good", she spoke almost whispering, looking into his eyes.
Arnav wanted to play the game a little bit more.
Just then, an idea came into his mind...
Arnav: Akash i need your phone.
Akash: but bhai- arnav cut him off
Arnav: Akash i have to save Jai's phone number
akash: oh okay bhai. and akash handed him the phone. Arnav took the phone... The girls were still confused about what was going on. A minute passed and suddenly Arnav's phone rang.
Arnav: *phone rings* "Oh I have a call to attend. So guys, it was nice meeting you. See you around." and he turned back to attend the phone call after returning akash's phone.
Akash took the phone and looked at the screen which was flashing 'calling Arnav Bhai'. He first was confused but then he realized that he was playing.

Akash and Prem went and now the four were left.
Aditi: "Woah! This guy was reallly scaring me out!"
Akansha: "I know right Aditi. One thing that made me pretty much confused was, that why was he asking Khush about his shirt? I mean from where did this question landed into our conversation?"
Khushi: *quite for a while* "Uh actually.. guy last night at the party..
[FLASHBACK START]
khushi: "uh.. um.. hi! I wanted to-"
Arnav: "oh hi, you-" she cut him off.
khushi: "im here as a guest. so I want you to do something. I-" now he cut her off.
arnav: "oh you're a guest i know you are, cuz i dont-"
khushi: "Oh okay, I want you..."
arnav:"excuse me?? you what?"
khushi: "Uh.. um... I-I want you... you to..."
arnav: *smirks a little* "you want me to.. what?"
Khushi: "See, this shirt is...-"
arnav: "shirt is what?"
khushi: *looks up at his face and tries to explain* this shirt is very... um... not very.. it's too much... white..-"
arnav: a bit confused "huh?"
khushi: confused and stammering "I-I d-dont l-like it!"
arnav: "so?"
khushi: "change it! looks hideous... truly... see? *points at the shirt*
arnav: "girl, i dont even know you and you are... i think you're a bit... uh forget it.." and he moved towards the hall after muttering 'crazy girl' near her ear, making her gasp in surprize..
 She too failed and went to the girls...
[FLASHBACK END]
Khushi: "That's why he was asking me about the shirt and i was horrified."
Deepika: "Iss baar to bach gy hain hum...(this time, we are saved) Thanks to that angel who called Arnav at that ttime.."
No one knew that the 'angel' who called arnav was indeed Arnav himself...
 ------------------------------------------------------
NEXT DAY:
It was almost eleven in the morning and Arnav was with Akash and some other guys whom Akash called as Arnav wanted some help.
Arnav: "hi guys I'm Arnav" And they all shook hands.
Guy 1: "So Arnav, what's the thing you need help in?"
Arnav smirked and gestured them to come close. A while later, he was done telling them what to do.
Arnav: "So this is all you have to do and do not let anyone know its me"
Guy 2: "Sure." And saying that, he turned and left with the other two guys.
-------------------------------------------------------
All four of them were a bit bored as they were feeling as if they were jailed in an invisible prison so that they won't do anything causing them to be highlighted at all. They were in the class, sitting on the tables and chairs, looking at eachother with a sad and gloomy face. They had decided that they won't have any fun for atleast 3-4 more days.
Jai with Barun were looking at them since a while. They too, noticed that the girls were acting very good insted of being totally insane. Both looked at eachother and walked to them.
Jai:" Wow! Its a day to be noted in the college history today. You four are quiet! This is what I was always hoping, that God will someday send you some brains." as he ended the sentence, Aditi gave him a deathly glare.
Aditi: "You dont know, so you are speaking trash"
Jai: "Trash?! You-" Barun cut him in the middle
Barun: "Guys, guys! don't start now okay? I don't want you to fight at this time."
Jai looked at Aditi angrily and then looked at Barun who was smiling, trying to make him calm down
 as he knew that when Jai and Aditi start to have arguments, no living thing can possibly stop them easily.
Barun: "So girls, what going on?"
Khushi: "Whatever it is, it's truly scary."
Akansha: "We played a prank and we got trapped badly this time."
Barun: "Trapped? And you guys? Now that's another shock to me. You guys are very good at prank-playing. What went wrong?"
Aditi: " We went to Deepika's house on Sunday night as there was an anniversary party of her parents and she invited us. There were many people but all were so boring."
Jai: "I know that you guys would have felt bored as the party was for 'real-humans' and you wanted wild fun there, right?"
Khushi: It's obvious that we would get bored in a party where everyone is mostly unknown to you and everything is so quiet."
Deepika: "Lemme continue. So My mom came and took me to her friends for an introduction. I left and they were now really bored..." Deepika had a text from her mom so she went. "I'll be right back guys." she said and went.
Akansha: "Sooo... Deepika went and we were left behind. It felt so boring that we had to plan something for fun and we came up with this idea; that we would write 'I'm sexy and I know it' with a red lipstick on one of Akash's shirts and we had a very good plan to make him go and change into that shirt."
Khushi: "and we decided what will be done by whom. Me and Aditi went to Akash's room which was not his room actually.." as Jai and Barun heard it, they gasped.
Khushi: "We together wrote it on his shirt with the lipstick and kissed several areas with the red lipstick. Akansha downstairs made a child go and throw some juice on Akash, and that guy was not akash. He was Akash's and Deepika's cousin, Arnav Singh Raizada."
Barun: "That new guy?!" Barun spoke quickly.
Jai: *thought something for sometime* "Now I get it! You girls were acting human instead of being yourself because you did not wanted to get noticed! If you are highlighted, it's oubvious that he would meet you and confront you girls easily!"
Khushi: "yeah right. Its exactly like that. But till now, we have met him once in the college and that introduction was really scary. He almost scared the hell out of me!"
Barun: "Khushi, why don't you guys say sorry to-" Aditi cut him off
Aditi: "Do you think that it's that much easy? He is a really weird person and we don't want to mess up thing even more."
Jai: "Aditi, if you guys say sorry, it would me much easier to solve things. And you guys are hiding. Do you know what? your unusual behaviour is already helping you alot for being noticed too much." He spoke calmly.
Deepika: "What?! How? I mean Won't it help much if we are not doing things which will make us get talked about or something!"
Jai: "You guys hop around, play pranks, enjoy just like everyday or you just try to avoid getting attention in every way possible. Both the options are not gonna help. Either of them is getting you guys attention."
Akansha: "And this is increasing my tension!"

The bell rang and now it was recess (before recess, they were free because their subject teacher was absent).

Khushi: "Guys guys! I'm hungry and I'm not waiting for you all this time."
Deepika: "Khushi come on! we are all going together." Deepika said happily.
Khushi: "Okay then! come on." With that, Khushi, Deepika, akansha and Aditi with Barun and jai went to the cafe.
On their way, many people pushed them a little from behind one by one. But they did not bother as it was quite normal at this time. Who knew that the small push was gonna get them into trouble.
--------------------------------------------------------
CAFE:
The girls walked in feeling a bit unusual that everyday when suddenly, a guy smacked khushi's shoulder from the back, making her fall on the floor and her hand hitting the chair near, making her bleed...
I'm so sorry but i was not able to post the part soon... sctually, my grandma is here and there was a function at our home today... And, My cousin's birthday is on sunday... So i won't be able to write that soon.. Please excuse me :)
IMPORTANT: gUYS I'LL POST UPDATED ONLY TWICE OR THRICE A WEEK AS I HAVE MY EXAMS ARRIVING AND MANY OTHER STUFF.. SO PLEASE DONT STOP READING CUZ I'LL DEFINITELY WRITE! :D
Please comment and like... it means alot :))

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

anaviabhiJohlKsangeethbalaSexlover_arshizupiAtyayrajalekshmicutiepie_ashtinsel_akirarimzusandyjerryavni_barun..Gunjan..Angel13rkapoor1382ARS24

ARS24 IF-Sizzlerz
ARS24
ARS24

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Res

un res!
wonderful update!!
Loved it!
Continue soon. Thanks for pm dear!!

Edited by arunasankar - 25 January 2013 at 10:04am
..Gunjan.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gunjan..
..Gunjan..

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Awesome update
The girls getting attention when they don't do anything
Oh..so khushi's reaction to arnav's question was...scared
Nice
Loved it !
Will be waiting for the next update
:)
Sugar_PlumXD
Sugar_PlumXD

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunasankar

Res

un res!
wonderful update!!
Loved it!
Continue soon. Thanks for pm dear!!

thank you!! I'll try to update soon :)
rimzu IF-Rockerz
rimzu
rimzu

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
wat is arnav really planning...its freaking interesting...

wil wait for nxt part...

Go to top