Fan Fictions

FF:HOW CAN I FALL IN LOVE?? Index-pg1[Ch10pg20] (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 26

Angel13

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel13

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
superb update
thanks for pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:HOW CAN I FALL IN LOVE?? Index-pg1[Ch10pg20] (Page 12)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suwin

IF-Dazzler

suwin

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
awesome update...
Thank you..

Sugar_PlumXD

Sugar_PlumXD

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Hello All!! Coincidence that i unintentionally update on Sundays :P Well, here's the update:
CHAPTER 7:
He didn't expect someone to be here right now. More of the shock was that it was none other than Khushi Gupta...

Arnav was shocked to see Khushi there, at this time down here, in the kitchen.

Khushi was very engrossed in her 'work', which was none other than ice cream. When she went back to her room earlier after her 'ice cream' dinner and fun with her friends, she was feeling a bit bothered. She was somehow thinking of Arnav all the time. Was it because she hated him? 'Hate' would be a more exaggerated word, maybe she was annoyed? She didn't knew what was with him, he was weird, not different- Maybe a bit nice? Stop! not again! She started to stuff her mouth with ice cream in a moment, thinking that the ice cream will make her brain go numb- making it unable to think, but it had the effect on her mouth instead. She did not bother, and continued to eat her beloved ice cream.

Arnav stood on his spot, thinking about the sight before him: Someone in the kitchen when it is nearly 2-3am, and that 'someone' is none other than Khushi, sitting there. He could see her as there was little light coming from the huge windows  in the living room, she was wearing white tights, a loose tee shirt and flip flops, her hair in two loose ponytails with some strands of hair on her forehead. He came back from admiring- No observing khushi
 He .started to walk towards her. He had mentally decided to ask her what she was doing there at this time, but he started to walk towards her with no idea what he was doing. He was now standing just a feet away from Khushi's chair. He was lost again... Her face, glowing with the moonlight, her eyes, lost somewhere and her lips, they were...they were... mumbling constantly?! Is it me or she is really a nutcase? I have never known someone who talks to him or herself like that. He was lost in his trance.

On the other hand, Khushi was mumbling constantly about Arnav.
Khushi: "Monster! I don't understand what's it with him. Can't get what is in that scary head of his! I wonder why on earth he got me injured intentionally!"
Arnav's eyes grew wide as her voice was audible from that proximity. She was mumbling, that the knew. But about him?! that too, having nothing good about him and saying all infront of him! How dare she! I- wait, she doesn't knows im here.
Khushi: *continues mumbling* "weird alien!"
Arnav's temper was increasing,but he decided not to listen to her, and this was possible by interrupting her.
Arnav: "Khushi."
Khushi first thought she was hallucinating things, but then felt someone close to her and turned to look at her right side. She immediately stood up with a jerk  Her eyes popping our like saucers and mouth forming an 'o'. It was arnav!! And she screamed. But to her surprize, she was not able to hear her scream. Was it too loud to make her deaf?

Arnav got startled by this reaction of hers and without thinking anything else, he shut her up the moment she attempted to scream by putting his hand on her mouth. She was looking at him with wide eyes and he was looking at her with a mix of confusion and panic. As he put his hand on her mouth and prevented from everyone from waking up.

Khushi got startled by this move. She was  not expecting anyone to walk up to her at this time, at this place and scare her to hell.

Arnav: "What the heck are you trying to do?! Wake everyone and make them suspicious? What on earth are you doing here at this time?!" he scolded her in a low whisper.
Khushi was struggling to speak and get his hand off her mouth, but she failed miserably. She glared at him.
Arnav: "Tell me or you need an invitation!" He again whispered.
Khushi stared at him with irritation and gestured him to move his hand so she could speak. He felt foolish as he realized that he had shut her mouth with his hand and without moving it away, he was asking her questions. He moved his hand away and she stepped back, rubbing cheeks. A moment later she spoke.
Khushi: "I can ask you the same question!" she said with irritation.
Arnav: "I asked you first !" he replied quickly.
Khushi: "I won't tell!"
Arnav: "What the- why?" he felt annoyed.
Khushi: "What the-" she mimicked. "It's my problem. And why should I tell you?"
Arnav: "You are eating ice cream right now?"
Khushi: "No I was chatting with it! You can see I was eating it!" she was annoyed and continued, "Every single time I see you, you scare me to death! Since the first time, till now!"
Arnav: "It's your problem that you were scared from me on the party, not mine. After it, that was obvious that you were gonna get scared after what you did! And right now, you were here eating ice cream, not me! So there's nothing I did wrong!" He said in a matter of fact voice.
Khushi: "You! You say there's nothing you did wrong?! Have you got eyes or buttons? And a football instead of this head of yours!"
Arnav: "How dare you!" He was highly irritated by now.
Khushi: "See? You caused me to bleed so badly and get injured like this!" she said while pointing towards he injured hand. Arnav looked at her hand and then at her face.
He felt bad again and unintentionally moved his hand to touch hers. But the moment she saw his hand, she pushed her right hand back, making it hit the shelf. She got hurt on her same hand again.
Khushi: "aah!" and she closed her eyes tightly.
Arnav looked at what happened at rushed forward and took her hand in his. He took removed the band aid and saw some blood coming out again. He carefully examined it and pulled her towards the wash basin. He turned the tap on and washed the cut cut without a glance at her face. When he was done, he looked up and got a bit taken aback. She had her eyes closed and some tears were coming out.

Khushi was in severe pain because of her hand hitting the shelf. What a horrible day it was. As he removed the band aid, she felt more pain and when the water touched the wound, it became unbearable but she successfully prevented herself from screaming, and instead, bid fat tears came in her eyes and streamed down her face.

Arnav was worried. Even though he used to get very angry, but he could not bear any sort of pain for anyone at all. And here the one hurt is hurt because of him. He felt bad. really bad. he lead her to the chair and sat on the other on beside it. He had no idea what to do to make her happy. The his eyes caught the ice cream, which was now almost melted. He only saw one way to cheer her up, as he was horrible when it came to jokes. He slowly pulled the tub near, took another spoon lying on the table and fed some ice cream to Khushi.

She had her eyes closed through out the time. When she felt something near her mouth, she opened her eyes slowly, to see ice cream. She immediately opened her mouth and took the ice cream in. Arnav was shocked, yet again to see her do it but he felt satisfied that his plan worked out. He smiled.

Khushi looked at him after gulping the ice cream. He made an apologetic face. She looked away, thinking that she can't melt, she can't melt. She sniffed and Arnav realized that she has been crying. He immediately took a tissue from the box on the table and handed it to her. She hesitantly took it and wiped her face. She looked at him and spoke,
Khushi: "It's all because of you." she spoke softly in an innocent voice.
Arnav was staring at her blankly, thinking how innocent she is. She is very cute. I should say sorry. But how? He started to think a way to say sorry, but he was not able to. He opened his mouth but nothing came out. Khushi watched him do it.
Khushi: "You can't even say it!"
Arnav was confused about what she was talking about.
Arnav: "what? What I can't say?"
Khushi: "Sorry."
Arnav: *thinking* "How does she know?" He composed himself and and asked her, "And how can you say that?" He spoke quizzically.
khushi: "I can see you face, remember?"
Arnav: "My face has nothing written over it!"
Khushi: "I know that! You have something called 'expressions' on that foot-I mean face."
Arnav: "Whatever nutcase" He mumbled, but khushi had sharper ears than he thought. She heard him.
Khushi: "Captain ego." She mumbled, but arnav had good sense of hearing too.
Arnav: "I heard it."
Khushi: "Me too!"
The glared at each other. But arnav found her angry face funny. He could not hold himself from laughing so he looked away and she huffed.

Soon Khushi started to yawn and decided to go back to bed.
Khushi: "I'm going."
Arnav: "I thought you'd never say that."
Khushi: "hmph!" and she marched towards the door but froze on the spot, not moving, not turning.
Arnav was confused about the fact that she stopped again. Maybe she has more ice cream to eat?
Arnav: "Erm... Do have more ice cream left to eat?" he asked feeling very foolish over this question.
She finally turned and hushed him by putting her finger on her mouth. He felt something weird and moved towards her. He stood by her and looked at her, seeing that she was keenly observing something. He followed her gaze and got alert.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you liked it :) please comment truly and do tell me if something should be improved ;)
Don't forget to hit like and comment :)

There was someone outside...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kavzzzo_OrasushizupiArshiNmaNervstinsel_akira.aarnavsuwinavni_barunameena671sandyjerryAngel13rkapoor1382pup03

sandyjerry

IF-Rockerz

sandyjerry

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
nice...Clap

first one to comment...yipee...Star

Edited by sandy95 - 17 March 2013 at 11:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sugar_PlumXD

Sugar_PlumXD

Sugar_PlumXD

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandy95

nice...Clap

first one to comment...yipee...Star

Thank you :) Embarrassed

tinsel_akira

Goldie

tinsel_akira

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Awe it must be hurting Khushi
But ice-cream from almost lover is a great med

.aarnav

IF-Dazzler

.aarnav

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Wow.so cute.superb update.khushi so funny yaar.thanks for pm

Sugar_PlumXD

Sugar_PlumXD

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=tinsel_akira]Awe it must be hurting Khushi
But ice-cream from almost lover is a great med[/ QUOTE]
the ice cream love fever of khushi is a resemblence of mine Embarrassed as the FF is based on thing about me, my fellows, the events i have witnessed and the things i did... each n every character is based on someone from my fellows..
]

Post Reply New Post

Go to top