FF:HOW CAN I FALL IN LOVE?? Index-pg1[Ch10pg20]

Posted: 11 years ago

'
HI All
 :)
this is my first FF And i dont know how will i make it through but still maybe i can do it
Sooo every event in the story is based on the ones which happen with me and my fellows
so plz plz plz comment and tell others about it

:CHARACTER SKETCHES
:KHUSHI

'Bubbly yet mature. Almost like Khushi, just wears jeans and can speak English quite well. Has long hair, light brown eyes BEAUTIFUL .
'One of tshhe class toppers. She is a book worm at times but she is very fun.
'She is a prankster and well known because of her group and her achievements.
'Decent. She does not like being in a relation but does not discourage those who do such stuff.
'Is friends with the entire school except for some students in higher grades. Khushi lives up to her name ' always spreads warmth and smiles wherever she goes.
'She has a disarming innocence in her which is so hard to find among people. She looks at life with wonder anfd treats all people equally'. she always looks for goodness in pe

Cople. Whatever is in her heart is on her face' she cannot hide her emotions, she is like an open book' and she loves to talk. Silence unnerves her. She is an eternal optimist' nothing can keep her down for long. She is ever smiling, ever positive. She is clumsy, klutzy' but still there is a natural elegance, a natural sensuousness about her. Though she is more mature than her age most of the times' there is a childish streak in her which comes out at the most inopportune moments. This ability of hers to take everything in her stride and still smile' is how she is able to survive all the challenges that life throws her way! She loves everyone close to her unconditionally and does not expect anything in return

this is khushi

:ARNAV
Mostly quite, has very good looks, is very intelligent belongs to a very rich family. He is playful loves to  pull pranks. Is a new comer at thecollage . Does not like to be in relations .discourages those who are in relations. Does not makes many friends, has slight disliking for shyambecause of his deeds . Has a good understanding with misaal and akash, helps them in every way. The  collage girls drool on him

this is arnav

:AKANSHA
'She is cute, fun loving and sweet natured. She is reserved with those who are new to her. She does not like to talk much with most of the people. She is Khushi's best friend and knows everything about her.
'She is modern, is very sporty, tomboyish (sometimes) and is part of the most crazy and well-known group of the school. Likes to fight
'( just for fun)  and she, too is a prankster.
' AKANKSHA  is also one of the class toppers. Has some ideals in herself. Crazy as her friends, loves to drink sting and eat chocolates. Love her friends like hell has cute simple face with short hair too. (she is also famous for her haircut)

THIS IS AKANSHA

DEEPIKA:
She too, is modern, funny, sometimes very emotional She falls for people very fast. Beautiful. Intelligent. Has a very strict sister, anjali.She is also in the same group as khushi and akansha.Belongs to a good and wide- minded family and at the same time, they do not encourage relationships. has a crush on BARUN. Has wavy hairs and tall height too she is beautiful. love her friend because they are to precious for her. Never listen to her mom and sister.

THIS IS DEEPIKA

'
ADITI

She is extremely aggressive  at times. A girl with less words, but she is totally opposite with how school mates and especially her group in which Khushi, akansha and depika are . They four make up a group and are BFFS.She is also very intelligent and a topper. She is sporty and hates to study. She is very sharp in math but hates to study geography. A friend-enemy of JAI , her classmate and friend. she is tom boyish loves to drink COKE or  PEPSI. Observes people very soon. She's a keen
observer. A HITLER in the school

THIS IS ADITI

:ESHA
'She Is known as 'baby elephant' by her school mates because of her physique. She does not speaks even with her friends but she only does naughty things around the whole school she is a huge prankster.
She is very sweet and is very scared of Jai because he is always after her as she never acts like a normal student should.Is a very good friend with Aditi
THIS IS ESHA

:LAVANYA

'Jai's younger sister. She is totally opposite of him. Studies in the same class as the rest. Is friends with Khushi, Aditi and others of the group. Is modern. She is short in height but is cute. Has a nice voice she is also intelligent yet she doesn't like to study math and other subjects. She is not really friendly. Never listens anything against her brother
THIS IS LAVANYA

:JAI

Believes in his religion a young funny guy. He hates girls who are fashionable just like the girls in the group. A big enemy of Aditi. He tells his sister to stay away from the girls  Khushi Aditi Akansha and Depika. Is intelligent  well mannered . Thinks every thing should be his way. Is a friend of Barun and is in the same class as the girls . Is a protector for his sister . Is a great football player and is good in sports. Respects girls and is friends with Khushi Aditi Akansha and Depika
THIS IS JAI

:BARUN
Is a great person. The most jolly one . Has a good appearance is a great football player too. Is friends with the entire class and higher grades. Is shy in some maters in front of girls. Handsome good friends with the group has a crush on Depika . Is afraid of Aditi and is good friends with Khushi. Is intelligent in studies . His fathers a doctor.

THIS IS BARUN

ARJUN 

The most jolly person in the entire school. in the same class as shay. Good friends with them was the son of a politician . Very aggressive when ever Khushi and the friends were upset he used to help them. He can do anything to make them happy. Was a bit weak in the studies. But had a great personality .also loved foot ball .everybody taunts him because he is
the son of a politician. A Hitler

THIS IS ARJUN

:AKASH
A cousin of Depika and Arnav . Good in studies. A big flirty. Belongs to a rich family. Has good looks but is completely mad but funny sometimes. A really good friend of Arnav has some clashes with the junior grades.A  Friend of shyam.

THIS IS AKASH

SHYAM

Has a crush on Khushi in the higher grade . Is a devil full of gutter mind . He is a cheap guy . Is great in business studies. Friend with the boys and teachers of the school. Has his bad eyes on Khushi.

THIS IS SHYAM:

:ANGALI
'Elder sister of DEEPIKA. She is very intelligent but is extremely strict. She is two grade senior that Khushi. Khushi has a good understanding with her.
'She is modern but is conservative as well. She is always running after Depika as she never stops to do things which are not considered positive in her point of view

:OTHERS
'DEEPALI : Khushi's classmate. She is somehow jealous of her and her friends.
'Twins- ROSHNI  and DISHA: they are KHUSI's school fellows. They are selfless, sweet and kind. they wear salwar.
'TARA : she is conservative. Proud and overconfident, dresses in salwar. Intelligent.
'ARYA : simple, intelligent and beautiful. She is a positive character.
'AASHA : never speaks no1 ever heard her voice
'RIYA : a back bitter always jealous of Khushi and her friends
'NIKHIL : a cousin of Esha. Dexter of the class
'NAVIN, VIKRAM, Virat, PRANAV, ROHAN, ROHIT, RAHUL are the other guys in class
Raj,  and Vivek  Prem are also in higher grades

Edited by Sugar_PlumXD - 10 years ago
Nice start
Waiting for the prologue
Edited by fan123GUNJ - 11 years ago
sounds really interesting...

continue
rely inerestin...continu soon..😊
im gonna post the prologue today!! :DD please tell others too... 
Hi all! here i am with the prologue of 'how can I fall in love?'

PROLOGUE:

"Are you sure we should do this?" khushi asked a bit scared.
"come on! you know what? he won't eat you up!" Aditi told her and laugh at her owncomment.
"See khush, we are already bored and we don't want to continue this boredom at all!  
We'll definitely go and do it, after all, its just for fun!"
said Akansha trying to make her get convinced.
"okay fine! if you don't wanna come, then we'll do it on our own!"
Finally feeling that she'll be left alone, khushi decided to join them.
decided, "okay i'm in." he sighed
"awesome!!" Akansha and Aditi said together.
"I'll go get a drink, Aditi, you text me when its all set" Akansha told them both  
mischeviously.
with that, Aditi moved with khushi and Akansha went towards the waiter and Aditi and  
Khush went towards Mr. Raizada's bedroom.
they were standing on the door when Aditi stopped in her tracks and explained khushi  
that she has to go inside and get a red lipstick from the dressing table.
Khushi first resisted but then finally went inside and Aditi turned towards her right hand  
and entered akash's room. She opened the closet and  took out a white dress shirt.
Meanwhile, khushi came inside and handed the lipstick to Aditi.
"Let's do it!" Aditi said with a glint of mischive in her eyes. "Okay!" khushi replied with  
equal mischieve and wrote something on the back of the shirt. Aditi drew something and  
then applied the lipstick on her lips and kissed at several areas.
-------------------------------
DOWNSTAIRS
"hey you cutie pie!" Akansha called out to a little boy standing alone.
The kid looked towards akansha and smiled. "I Have something for you" she said while  
taking out something from her bag."take it " she said ,the boy took it happily. " now can  
you do me favour?" the kid looked at her while eating "oki" he said. After that Akansha  
said something in his ear, the kid looked at her and took the drink from her hand. He  
moved towards a guy in grey suit. Satisfied, Akansha turned from there and marched  
towards the corner of the hall , feeling proud of herself that she convinced the little boy!  
then she texted Aditi that she was done and now it was time for them to come down.
----------------------------------------
THE GUY IN GREY SUIT:
"yeah I-" The guy was interupted as a child spilled some juice on his white shirt. He was  
a tall, handsome guy, with his hair properly gelled and he was wearing the same grey  
suit as his cousin.
"What the-" he exclaimed.
" Oh my god! you can go and change, i'll wait." Akash told him
"yeah I'll go. Excuse me." and he went to change.
----------------------------------------
MEANWHILE UPSTAIRS IN THE BEDROOM:
"Khush! You do this, I'll be checking my Facebook on that laptop." Aditi said and rushed  
towards the laptop.
Khushi nodded afer saying 'okay'.
Aditi logged in, and was checking her chat when she recieved another message on her  
fb account (the three were chatting through facebook) saying, "Part A accomplished,  
waiting for you down. Victim heading towards the bedroom :P"
She became alert and with a sudden jerk she stood up and turned the laptop off, as she  
heard footsteps.
she kept the shirt straight and  pulled Khushi with her towards the poolside.
As they reached the poolside, someone entered the room, they just ran towards the  
other door and found their way downstairs.
------------------------------------
They came down and the moment they reached Akansha, Deepika came and joined.
"Those ladies with mom carcked the hell of me!" Deepika told the other three.
That's when her eyes caught a guy coming down the huge staircase... her eyes  
popped out of their sockets. she was seeing the guy's back.
Arnav Singh Raizada was coming downstairs after changing into a white dress shirt as a  
child spilled juice on the other one. Unaware of what he was having behind his back, he  
was coming down while doing something on his cell phone.
------------------
"Holy crap!!" Deepika screamed after registering the sight before her.
"THIS IS WHAT YOU WERE DOING WHEN I WAS NOT AROUND?!" she said angrily.
Aditi, khushi and akansha were not able to understand why was she getting so angry  
when they just played a prank on Akash just as he did on them at college.
Deepika then saw Arnav stop in his tracks and go up again as he recieved an important  
call.
She sighed with relief as if a huge stone was just taken up from her back. she looked at  
them and then explained them what they had done, as they had no idea why was she  
acting like this.
"He isn't akash!" and the trio gaped, making their jaw touch their neck.
"He is Arnav, Arnav Singh Raizada, my cousin. He just returned from U.S a day ago.  
You guys are gonna be hanged cuz now he will haunt you in college as he has joined our  
college. He is really  grumpy when someone laughs at him,
and they will if we dont stop him right at the moment!"
By now, khushi, aditi and Akansha's jaw was touching the floor. she shooked them and  
they, decided in an instant that they will go one by one.
Akansha went towards him on the stairs.
"hey! you dont know me, but i know you-" akansha started.
"So? " he asked a bit uninterested.
"so.. uh.. so.. so what, i dont like the shirt you're wearing!" akansha tried to explain
"So what can i do? girl get out of my way please, i have to go" he said a bit irritated.
"uh okay... I'll g-go bye!!"
And akansha went, after her failure.
Aditi also went and did the same, tried to convince but her shut her up by asking her if  
she was mentally okay.
Kushi stepped towards him.
He looked up as he felt someone apporching him. He saw a girl, truly beautiful and  
mesmerizing, her hair, beautifully pinned and her deep blue outfit complimented her fair  
and glowing complexion.
khushi: "uh.. um.. hi! I wanted to-"
Arnav: "oh hi, you-" she cut him off.
khushi: "im here as a guest. so I want you to do something. I-" now he cut her off.
arnav: "oh you're a guest I know you are, cuz i dont-"
khushi: "Oh okay, I want you..."
arnav:"excuse me?? you what?"
khushi: "Uh.. um... I-I want you... you to..."
arnav: *smirks a little* "you want me to.. what?"
Khushi: "See, this shirt is...-"
arnav: "shirt is what?"
khushi: *looks up at his face and tries to explain* this shirt is very... um... not very.. it's  
too much... white..-"
arnav: a bit confused "huh?"
khushi: confused and stammering "I-I d-dont l-like it!"
Arnav: "so?"
khushi: "change it! looks hideous... truly... see? *points at the shirt*
arnav: "girl, i dont even know you and you are... i think you're a bit... uh forget it.." and he  
moved towards the hall after muttering 'crazy girl' near her ear, making her gasp in  
surprise..
 She too failed and went to the girls...
--------------------------------
Arnav reached Akash and Akash got shocked to see him wearing a shirt with such things  
on it.
Akash:"why are you wearing this bhai?" Akash managed to ask him.
Arnav: "why on earth is everyone asking me that on and on?!"
Akash suddenly caught four girls standing at the corner looking at Arnav with worried  
expressions. Just then, few sounds of laughter were heard.
Arnav turned and found people laughing like crazy by now... And he realized it,  
something's wrong with the shirt! As the thought came to his mind, he immediately  
rushed towards a corner, where there were two mirrors, both facing each other.
He stood in between and looked in the mirror to find something which make him really  
angry...
The shirt was having some kisses with red lipstick and in the middle it was written, 'I'm  
sexy and I know it' with the same colour. Now it struck him... Those girls were trying to  
explain this to him!
---------------------------------
Akash marched towards them four as Arnav went away. He stood in front of them and  
gestured them to explain.
"Uh... actually... we were... um... we were going to play a..." Khushi tried to explain
"prank on... you. We went in the room at the right instead of left" Aditi told sheepishly.
"and the kid threw the juice on arnav instead of you!and all this made this a mess."  
Akansha explained.
"I too got to know about it when arnav was coming down" Deepika told akash
"you guys are in a trouble. im gonna tell him before he eats me up... that you guys have  
done it"
and without hearing any other word, her turned and left.
"now we're dead guys" Khushi told the others.
-------------------------------------
ARNAV's ROOM:
Arnav was turned on his laptop and found something he did not expect. A girl named  
Aditi Sharma logged in on facebook on his laptop and forgot to log out. he saw the group  
chat between three girls, Khushi Gupta, Aditi Sharma and Akansha Roy.
he looked at the profile pictures to find the same three girls he met while going to the  
hall. they were talking about the prank which was to be played on akash.
*Akash entered the room*

akash: "bhai uh...the girls, i mean deepika and her friends, khushi, akansha and aditi  
were gonna play a prank on me and-" he was cut off by arnav who was now standing,  
his back facing akash, "Now will do it tit for tat" and he had a smirk on his face...
------------------------------------

Please comment guys! i dont know how is it cuz it's my first time EVER!!
please comment and like

awesome update...luvd it..egrly waitin 4 next part...

thankx 4 pm..continu soon..😊
Loved it !!
Awesome
Waiting for the next update
Continue soon
Thanks for the PM
Originally posted by fan123GUNJ

Loved it !!
Awesome