you got lazy cats, so im not scared of visiting you anymore

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011farhana874-Liebe-

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Umm...Yes they are lazy!
One is lying beside me and says hello to you!

See you in the swimming pool tomo...I want to swim like Phelps!Approve

Good night Dadda!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-Liebe-

SwerveBae IF-Sizzlerz
SwerveBae
SwerveBae

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
oh, well.. hello cat, eheh Embarrassed
yep, see you. do bring your cats! Approve

goodnight farhanuuuHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011farhana874-Liebe-

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
As usual a  wonderful humorous analysis. You are one of a kind Farhana. You alone can find humor in one of the most dramatic episodesClap
 Now my take on the episode and the background.

1. The Ana sagar lake in Ajmer is an artificial lake, with the Aravali hills as its backdrop. It is a breathtakingly beautiful spot where you can just sit and stare at the beauty of the scenery for long forgetting all your worries. What a waste of the beauty of the place. I have been there and I felt sad, the beauty of the place which is ideal for honeymooners to sit back and romance was used as a venue for Maha lake drama. Chalo koi nahin aage badte hain...

2.Bhabo is not wrong in terms of traditions. In joint families it is the eldest son who has the maximum responsibilities and he is the one who performs the last rites of his parents which can ensure their safe passage to heaven. It is his son who is expected to take over the reins of the family after him and continue the family line.

3.The epic battle of Mahabharata was fought on the issue of relative importance of the sons of two brothers.

4.Meena feeling discriminated does not gain my sympathy. When you expect rights you need to do your duties as well. There are no rights without duties. Without contributing a dime to the household and on the top of it stealing 60000k, she expects too much and does little.

5. Bhabo is not discriminating in the sense suggested.She is only following the set rules of traditional societies in the same way as the society expects her to discriminate between genders. It is the extension of the same principle.

6. Mohit as of now has no game plan to introduce Emily and that was obvious.

7. I personally believe Mohit will benefit the maximum if Suraj sets up RM2. If he introduces Emily to  Bhabo and gets thrown out , he will move in with Bhaiyya. Will not spend a dime, will have a roof over his head, will have his love as his wife. Vikram will be the biggest loser.Wink

8.I did not find the precap scary. With so many spoilers and pictures posted in IF, it is obvious the Maha lake drama will lead to Maha angan drama and then conclude. 

9.I find a lot of scenes being repeated. Removing straw from hair, dancing during Christmas and now the lake main doobna. They should come up with newer ideas.

Edited by UMDU - 15 January 2013 at 4:02pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011-SamiR-farhana874vish.narenniruba-Liebe-

-Amli- IF-Sizzlerz
-Amli-
-Amli-

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
@Ferry:- ROFL.. Hare Hare ambar par sooraj jab aaye..Dancing.
I found episode really funny.Shocked. What's wrong with SurYa esp Sooraj? Why he's feeling so much guilty? He was aware about the fact how Bhabho brainwashed my sandy baby then why this kolaveri di?Angry. He should confront bhabho instead of pleading. A big thumbs down for his this step.Thumbs Down. and to perform "Putra Prapti" ritual - to understand logic behind is out of my brain imagination.Ouch.

@Samah
:-  How can you swim/fly/run all?? I can't swim.Disapprove. Your mama won't allow you to visit your daughter until you score well in your term exams. PM me your maths syllabus n let's see if i can help you out or not.Day Dreaming

Edited by ami_dabh - 15 January 2013 at 5:12pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-farhana874UMDU-Liebe-

preeti73 Senior Member
preeti73
preeti73

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=ami_dabh]@Ferry:- ROFL.. Hare Hare ambar par sooraj jab aaye..Dancing.
I found episode really funny.Shocked. What's wrong with SurYa esp Sooraj? Why he's feeling so much guilty? He was aware about the fact how Bhabho brainwashed my sandy baby then why this kolaveri di?Angry. He should confront bhabho instead of pleading. A big thumbs down for his this step.Thumbs Down. and to perform "Putra Prapti" ritual - to understand logic behind is out of my brain imagination.Ouch.

Ami...My POV is that Suraj is doing this because he cannot see Sandhya in so much distress because of this lie otherwise he could have confronted Bhabho. Sandhya is the one who is not being able to live with this lie as has been in her recent conversations and also that is so much out of tune with her character...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-farhana874UMDU-Amli-niruba-Liebe-

Deebz Goldie
Deebz
Deebz

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Nice post Farhanu!
Matters got quite serious there in a hurry right? Emily is too good for Mohit.  The mela parts were quite realistic. Looks like Suraj's acoount is now down by 65k thanks to Meenudi. 

I am not a fan of emotional blackmail no matter who does it. I didn't much like Suraj's dramatics in the precap. Just apologize and be strong about it man! If your mom starts accusing and abusing your wife, speak up for once. You don't have to feel that guilty about doing the right thing. That is the Suraj I want to see this time. 

PS edited, lookslike my junior v had the same thoughtThumbs Up

Edited by Deebz - 15 January 2013 at 5:26pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011-SamiR-farhana874UMDU-Amli-niruba-Liebe-

-Amli- IF-Sizzlerz
-Amli-
-Amli-

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
@Preeti Di:- I understand what you're trying to convey. But what i meant why Sooraj has to bear all the tantrums from bhabho every time - although neither sooraj nor sandhya wrong in their actions.Day Dreaming

@Deebz Amma:- By addressing me as a "Junior v" - You spoiled all my sadhana to become a sincere,sensible person.Unhappy. You know from last 2 months I'm putting so much efforts to become a sincere woman but all efforts now in vain now.Cry. My nutty censors are wild awake so be ready to bear my dhamakas.Evil Smile.

N yes, I agree with you. It's now high time Sooraj act like a man instead of gentleman.Star.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011shehjarDeebz-SamiR-farhana874niruba-Liebe-

Go to top