Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
@JAMwa - chaa... Samajh gayiEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sooraj bujh jaayega???? (Page 6)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Brahmaputra

IF-Rockerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
niru thanks dear! I really don't know what all my Sandy baby has taught her hubby... Poor Sunny..
I do believe a fact that being elder, I should consider everyone younger to me as equal only. What they do has nothing to do with what I do with them. Of course I should correct them upon seeing them doing wrong. I think being the head of family Bhabho also should do that. May be I'm not mature to speak on this. Still let me say it. The head of the family should be a model for others. Because its from that person the others learn. After the time of Bhabho, if both Beendinis start fighting, whats the use of it? I'm sure Sandy won't do that. But meena? Don't they need to live in that house together? Thats what both my Chchora and Bhabho wish, to live with whole family. So now its the duty of Bhabho to do the right and show the right way to her Beendinis, or at least to Meena. Where she is doing that? What meena does has nothing to do with Bhabho's responsibility as the head of a family. She of course, can go against meena, if Meena is wrong, but not supposed to behave in two standards with two sons. She is losing her voice there. If tomorrow Vikram questions her about it, she will be having no answer. She may succeed to keep him shut, but she will never find an answer to give herself supporting herself. Because Bhabho is not a fool not to understand what goes around her. Rest I've replied to Uma ji.

samir ji you're very much right. Vikram has improved a lot these days. At least for his sake, Bhabho should've done that!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR-niruba

Brahmaputra

IF-Rockerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
sakshi agree with you!

cathy there is nothing wrong in doing the pooja for both. Because Meena is already carrying. Usually rituals to obtain your desired child is done after conception. Though there are rituals done before conception also, she should've arranged one for Meena also. The title means 'whether Sooraj (sun) is to be extinguished?'. I chose it to indicate the state of my Chchora from which his Beendini once again will retrieve him.

vishnu that needs only commonsense, no need to get educated to take decisions in issues which Bhabho is facing. She knows she is doing wrong, but still she is deliberately doing it only because its her culture and parampara. That makes no sense for me. One should've the strength to change the wrong, how much culturally valued it may be.Approve

sam you also became a tubelight?Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Luminous_Linsvish.naren

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
@JAMo - what's tubelight?Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR-

Brahmaputra

IF-Rockerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
this is the thing.

Sometimes it takes 2-3 minutes to produce light even if you turn no the switch. Its due to starter problem. Got?

Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 16 January 2013 at 7:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR-

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Why am I a tubelight?Cool

Brahmaputra

IF-Rockerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
because sometimes you understand things a little late. I'm the biggest tubelight here. So I don't expect my poti to be different from me.Approve

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Booh, I got it from my dadi na? Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top