Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

niruba

IF-Rockerz

niruba

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

nice post JAM...

gosh the precapShockedOuch...i dont want to conclude anything from it until I watch today's episode...but if suraj is doing what I'm thinking, then I'm really Broken Heart...suraj, we know about your sweetness, not sillyness, think about your wife before doing the extreme water stunt, she was so helpless Cry...actually sandhya is also to be blamed for this, I'm sure suraj learned this technique from her... in singapore, remember? LOL

Talking about partiality, I disagree...why is that when comes to responsibility or contribution to the family, no one wants to share it with suraj sandhya...but when comes to other things such as blessings and gifts, all the family members want equal share??...I dont/never feel sorry for Vikram or Meena Angry

coming to the episode, it was excellent and now my mind also fully occupied with the precap Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011-SamiR-lincy_cathy-Amli--Liebe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sooraj bujh jaayega???? (Page 5)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
@Nirubee:- Precap reminded me Singapore swimming pool scene but here i was expecting role rehearsal. Sandy's hand get paralyzed and Sooraj run to save her but seems like it won't happen. Sandy will again run to save him.Shocked

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-lincy_cathy-sakshi-niruba-Liebe-

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Agree with you JAMi! Felt a little bad for Meena, but more so for Vikram. I get that Bhabho doesn't have much regard for Meena; after all, she is the same beendni who sent her to jail (aside from consistently breaking her trust every time). But Bhabho should have atleast thought of Vikram. Disapprove As for responsibilities, I think Vikram has always tried to fulfill his share, but unfortunately had to back down many times due to Meena's antics. Regardless, the amount of partiality Bhabho has shown can be quite destructive!

Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

I know nothing will happen. My Sandy baby is there. At least she needs him... She already made her fist. But I got just restless seeing the precap.

BhabhoAngry.Angry

LOL @ bold! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011lincy_cathyll-Bliss-ll-Liebe-

-sakshi-

IF-Dazzler

-sakshi-

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Suraj is the  most ideal son of  bhabho , who has fulfilled  all his responsibilities very well & bhabo wants suraj to derive all the happiness in the world &  fatherhood is the one which bhabo wants suraj to attain the most...so suraj  deserves to come in bhabo's mind first when any kind of rituals are performed .. bhabo could have  have offered the pooja for both the sons, that way meena-vikram wouldn't have felt left out

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011lincy_cathyll-Bliss-ll-Liebe-

lincy_cathy

IF-Dazzler

lincy_cathy

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
jam i dont feel bad for meena!!! its very clear that pooja is for surya's child then why to make facesConfused i wonder why none couldn't get this simple factStern Smile but i am feeling for bhabo... she has to face so many blows one after the other... first from suraj, then mohit, meena's atm theft etcUnhappy

@precapWackoShocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-sakshi--Liebe-

lincy_cathy

IF-Dazzler

lincy_cathy

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
b/w what is the meaning of this post's title jam???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-Liebe-

vish.naren

IF-Dazzler

vish.naren

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
looking at your post , I'm like this...ShockedShockedShocked JAMi, is that you?...ShockedShocked

You too Brutus...!! ShockedShocked

We should totally consider Bhabho'sa background at this time, she is a village lady, not educated like this, if she is representing a part of our society! Star She is showing how we are!!Wink Embarrassed

We should also note that she never expected SurYa to go ahead with their decisions surpassing Bhabho,Geek (not Bhabha'sa huh...TongueLOLWink

Any ways lets wait and see, the Aangan Drama, I think initially everything will be fine, Bhabho would feel she did so brave, or so, but she has to realise things, then she would accept SurYa, but right now she is being angry and she has all the right to be so,...! Approve

-Jamy-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamy-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
sorry for late reply guys. I had another disastrous exam today. So just reached back after that.khushi di I feel Bhabho is blind in love for her parampara and sanskaar.

ss_2012 yep. I too felt bad for him.

uma ji whatever you told are facts that prevail our society. I'm not against that. But while thinking on a liberal way, you're not supposed to sideline one for another. Thats not right. I can't accept the fact of giving more importance to elder son only for he is going to carry your family. Then why did she give birth to three more kids? She could've stopped when she delivered oneLOL. It may prevail the society, but it is really an outdated and stupid idea.
Also I'm not closing my eyes against what Meena keeps doing. But Bhabho is not supposed to sideline Meena for that. Then whats the use of her being head of the family? She should be a model for her Beendinis. Where is she a role model of a saas? I agree she is not bad at all. But she is not completely good also. Look at how Sandhya behaves. She is wise beyond years. Bhabho should learn something from her. When she is the head of the family, she should consider other members irrespective of what they are. Only that I meant. I didn't mean she shouldn't try to correct meena. She should try to handle issues related with meena with more maturity. And of course, she is on the way. She is learning so much from Sandy these days. Punishing or avoiding meena for her mistakes will only evoke the evil in her. But at the same time, she should not allow any mistakes to happen from her side also. She should be perfect when she is expecting her Beendinis to be perfect. All together what I meant is she should never make a chance that no one could raise hands against her to point out her mistakes. Else I don't find any sense in Bhabho being the head of the family, whether it is culture or tradition.Approve

deebz ji I know my Chchora will be superfine. My Beendini is there. Else me, sindu or ferry are ready for anything. Anything for my Chchora.Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top