Sooraj bujh jaayega????

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Today I really felt bad for meena.
Why Bhabho is showing so much partiality? Always mhara Sooraj? Don't other kids have any value?
I will not blame Meena if she plans something big for Sandy. How much Bhabho gave dreams to her and finally broke it all. Only Bhabho is the sole reason for that. That much partiality she has shown. What would've happene if Vikram failed to stop Meena?? This is unacceptable.

And the precap?😲
That was the most scary precap I've ever seen.
Finally Sunny told everything to Bhabho. I know he is feeling guilty for hiding it from her.
But why should he get into water to sacrifice his own life for that? Everyone was screaming asking Bhabho to stop him. Whether she stops him or not, I can't forgive her if she won't forgive him. So I won't forgive her, how much good she may be. She is really a hitlar mummy. She has crossed all barriers of a mother. How can be someone that stone-hearted.?
I know I always supported her. But not this time. She could've at least thought he became ready to tell her everything himself unlike others. I am more concerned about my Chchora only...

I know nothing will happen. My Sandy baby is there. At least she needs him... She already made her fist. But I got just restless seeing the precap.

Bhabho😡.😡
Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Me PP......yey....Furr...Hurr...😆...

By seeing precap...omg...i had goose bumps...wt bhabo😡 said that lead to this decision of suraj...sandhya amazed me with her acting...she control herself by seeing her husband in that state...she did great...

today me too felt for meena...wt bhabo did as totally wrong,she should prepare pooja for both sons but she didnt...meena is pregnant then y bhabo didnt prepare ooja for her...from bhabo's pov is right...but from others no...

and anyone noticed today they showed meena's babywomb..😆.

hats off to u cvz u did great man.👏..seriously...

today's episode is quite nice one..with interesting twist...totally twisty tale episode...

bunny...u poured out all people's views...agree with u yaar...nice analysis...
Edited by udnis - 11 years ago
tuh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lots of drama nd rona dhona waiting😭😭😭
Brahmaputra thumbnail
sisy whatever I left to tell, you covered it all. Our CVs are wonderful. Better than what we think. I don't think Bhabho said somethig for which my Chchora entered water. But she is really stubborn and partial. She could've done that Pooja for Meena also.
Why to differentiate kids?
now she won't be having any problem for Mohit marrying Emelie. Because alreay my Chchora broke her trust, now what is left with her than her ego and arrogance?
she will surely learn it was Sunny, not her sanskar and soch which always kept the family together as a family.

tuh1 yep. Drama awaits.. TRPs also. But I would love to see Sunny moving out of RM, if it happens. Bhabho should really learn a lesson!

sam still in queue? Didn't you get your ticket reserved?😆
Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 11 years ago
Brahmaputra thumbnail
now I do feel better as my Chchora will be kicked out of RM. Finally he gets some relief from his van-vaas of 29 years.😆
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful post JAM😎
         Babho knows about Meenas' antics. Meena is single handedly responsible for babho being partial like this🤔 & again meenudi is already pregi...Sandy alone left so obviously pooja is needed(as per babhos' illution & challenge with daisa) for SurYa nt for ViNa😕
        Nuclear family for surYa will be much appreciated & agree with you Babho will learn a lot of lessons...Bt it will be difficult for SurYa bcoz meenudi already wasted Surajs' money from ATM😒
        Precap: Both Sandy & Babho are simply standing😲...bitting my nails for our Suraj & TRPs😔😳
Edit : Deeps is looking Gorgeous in todays, epi as well as in de precap😳
Edited by Yaalini - 11 years ago
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
bunny...yup...bhabo going to learn wt life is?...when she broke her ego and arrogance then all is well in her family...not for her and also for every humanbeing...she will feel for suraj and sandy one day.waiting for that day...and want to see bhabo without bad characters in her...

for surya independence day when they leave RM but they will feel bad and sure suraj like...🥺..and too bhabo...🥺.by seeing all this..sandhya🥺...
sweetycutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post..😊But i am only thinking about the precap..!!😭😭
shehjar thumbnail
JAM itna gussi apni Bhabo say 😲

sweetycutie thumbnail
Originally posted by: June_Anne_Mary

now I do feel better as my Chchora will be kicked out of RM. Finally he gets some relief from his van-vaas of 29 years.😆

😆😆