spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

so pissed off seeing the precap.

didnt like the precap at all...wat was need to convert good virman scnene into comedy scene...a scene were manvi could have said ilu to virat..no need for comedy there...hamesha virman ko hi fun ke liye ku use kiya jata he. it was like making fun of virman luv.
thought atleast sid sir is back would hope for some romantic scenes.but its just ulta..they have just turned into complete  fun element for show.😡

and even didnt like the episode at  all.so much comedy...this si not at all wat we wanted

Edited by chaitu-monaya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niaksharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I m half agree with u...
Thik hai hug dikha diya but atleast maanvi know his husband...how can they saws that she can be fool...nd the kissy and darling and Janu...its to much...
Nd episode were nice...yes it has no virmaan scene but its nice and watchable...i like it...
Winterbear thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
agree with u
it was looking like they r making fun of their love
really missing that love of virman which was example for everyone.
halfbloodprince thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
even i was pissed off seeing the precap...😡
lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
still i did not watch epi but feel that in this show there r 2 couple.one is representing only romance after 2 years marry still blush  and another one representing unique jodi in the tellywood  and unconditional love where you will find sacrifice  love ,sweet noke joke but too much romance and too much noke joke is not good .Anyways lets see .will watch epi  soon.

what is the meaning of ilu 
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
THANK YOUUU topic maker. I am beyond pissed. Like why the hell was that needed. Ughhh
Suarez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Same here !! M very much disappointed !!! Why are they making fun of my Virman !! the Virman who once taught us love is limit less are now lost !! I wanna see my caring and loving Virman !! I thought sid sir will bring dem back !! bt again hopes crushed !!!  ðŸ˜­
spreadingsmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: lisasandra

still i did not watch epi but feel that in this show there r 2 couple.one is representing only romance after 2 years marry still blush  and another one representing unique jodi in the tellywood  and unconditional love where you will find sacrifice  love ,sweet noke joke but too much romance and too much noke joke is not good .Anyways lets see .will watch epi  soon.

what is the meaning of ilu 

bang on dear...too much of nok jhok .and anything .just becomes irritating ..
spreadingsmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suarez

Same here !! M very much disappointed !!! Why are they making fun of my Virman !! the Virman who once taught us love is limit less are now lost !! I wanna see my caring and loving Virman !! I thought sid sir will bring dem back !! bt again hopes crushed !!!  ðŸ˜­

even i cant say how much i am hurted..virman who set and example of luv,were r they .lost and lost..this picnic just made virman =nok jhok.and just to add fun element on show..my hopes rc rushed into peices nowCry
SweetAngels96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well I hope after tht ridiculous scene, we will get to c virman romance!!