Tonite SWARON - How freaking adorable.. - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
A super well written post on SwaRon, OMG swayam is most charming and  sweetest character on D3, the last part of todays episode is the best part. Swaron just rocked, the BG brings goosebumps... Waiting for the sharon simmi convo and i hope simmi can make sharon realize things that whatever sharon does swayam wont let her go. I hope kal comes jaldi
They are so adorable today...
D title says it all even though d post is realy very nyc :D
VruShan was rocking today nd hence SwaRon rocked!
Looking 4wd to tomorow as per d precap :)
Originally posted by tannuluv

well said muje tho pehele wala swaron feeling agaya thanx to tannu, writers , BG and here most importantly vrushika...i think this girl improving super fast like when i am watching her in today episode i never felt she is new to D3 that to just 2 week old...if we compare rest of the cast beginning episodes with her acting i think she is for more better than them...

i totally agree about vrushika...
Her walk, the way she challenged him and all was just like sharon and i felt like, she was the sharon whom we knew from the beginning...

Congrats vrushika for your hardworks...
Yes they are...
Nd the last scene was bang on...
Nw wondering what swayam has decided..
Egarly waiting for simmi-sharon convo
U said it all dear nothing to say I agree agree agree 😳
I really hope Sharon realizes soon that her illness would never affect her relationship with Swayam. It will only make it stronger. I cant see them both in pain like this :(