Punar Vivah

AARYA: HATRED FILLED LOVE pt 11 pg 42 apr 28 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 49

Tahitien-moon

IF-Rockerz

Tahitien-moon

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Brillient piece of writing dear
Orkut Myspace Hearts Scraps, Graphics and Comments

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhaaanaSaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AARYA: HATRED FILLED LOVE pt 11 pg 42 apr 28 (Page 7)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Manali_IamGCian

IF-Rockerz

Manali_IamGCian

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
hey suhana just read both parts & found very interesting,  superb concept dear.
update soon!

suhaaanaSaiS

suhaaana

IF-Sizzlerz

suhaaana

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
UPDATING

ANYONE

WAITING?????

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.MulapvejaniLeevi05SaiS

pvejani

IF-Dazzler

pvejani

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged
me waitingDancing

suhaaanaSaiS

suhaaana

IF-Sizzlerz

suhaaana

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
AARYA SS: HATRED FILLED LOVE

PART 3

thank u so much for those who read and even commented reading my craziness..sorry due to clg now i cant reply to all

Aarti for a second didn't want to break herself again..she had already collected herself after all this…. But his calm words didn't helped her to bottle up her feelings..she just burst into tears and started sobbing hugging him….

Aarti: nothing was happened… my mother was all right… they lied… they all lied to me…. They killed her… my mother is no more… maa left me yash…

Yash was shocked… how can it be true.. aarti's mother is no more..what does she mean that her mother had nothing… what it means…. Does it meant same what he was making out of her words….

Aarti was sobbing cluctching his shirt..her tears were soaking his shirt … she was almost leaning on him.. her body was on him….

Aarti : yash ..it was a LIE..they lied to me…they just wanted the money..the property… they killed my maa… I am alone know… her eyes were puffed …tears were still cascading from her eyes..those shiny pearls were filled with immense pain and loathing for her own relations…

Yash : shh.. calm down aarti… you know your tears will hurt maa…

Aarti looked into his eyes…there was the same shadow of pain in those chocolate brown orbs ..like telling her that " how can you say that you are alone when I am here for you till my last breath…"

The words encrypted in those eyes and heart were unfortunately not on the lips… the consoling was like a silent gesture from him… his love can't be denied.. its actually true that..

" when she is in your soul then how can you deny to be hers…"

Yash when looked at her drooping eyes..he very gently scooped her in his arms and made her comfortable In her room… he even tried to postpone his meeting ..but since the foreign delegates were leaving he day itself so he had to attend the meeting… so finally after an hour… yash saw aarti ready..it was obvious from her condition that he couldn't take risk leaving her alone… she was looking beautiful in that deep blue anarkali…. Just like a blooming flower… well it was actually..their two babies were actually nurturing in her womb..and those were actually no less than any roses…

Yash had made her to have breakfast… he was actually having a tough time with her..she was not ready to comply to his words..finally he had to remind her about he so called contract…

Somewhere always from the day one when he came to know about her being the surrogate mother…he never wanted this contract between them…but like always the ruthless and heartless side of yash sindhiya always win… it actually keeps on reminding him about the betrayal he suffered….

The tears of agony and regret he cried just for this girl… she was the reason of him being cold hearted…. But he forget that love never vanish..it just fades in the dust of hatred…

Love is pure feel that can even change a beast to a man with morals and aspirations and here he is not a beast but a simple and adorable lover who is angry on his beloved… so the thing they need is TIME..just to understand what they want….

Aarti was sitting on the front seat..her eyes were expressionless… no emotions ..surprising no hatred or naughtiness … everything was empty within….

Yash was looking at her… he had actually made up his mind to ask her the complete details… he was still confused how can her mother be killed when she was tumor..that was the reason that she agreed to his terms and demands…and even being a girl of high moral and ethics she is living with him…

Aarti was looking out… it was like she had lost the desire to live…  she slowly drifted to a deep slumber…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aarti : no yash just don't …don't even come near to me… you know how much I hate these colors…

Aarti was pleading moving backwards while yash was  seriously coming towards her .. he was smirking  all the way..like telling her " you can't escape love"

Aarti was sweating ..nervously taking slow back steps…. Yash was about to catch her when she dodged him and ran to save herself yelling….

Aarti : you can't win from me Mr. YASH SINDHIYA… aarti was about to go when she collided with a rock hard person..who immediately held her by waist.. she knew who is he..no chance at all that she will escape … yash actually rubbed his colorful cheek to her..whispering.." HAPPY HOLI  LOVE….. YOU KNOW YASH SINDHIYA NEVER LOOSES…."

Yes it was true ..he did color her ..but the actually the dream of  soaking each other in the color of love seems to be incomplete now….

do leave your reviews

suhaana

I need to ask you all if you are liking my fictions….  Please tell me if you find anything inappropriate ….

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

janakiramji03rac08gurmeet-fanlathaaucynthiagemketki61ShwtygmhatcherJ12L85srilanka123piyushiChit15PoonamTksenqwerty012keerthus.9Sunrio80Piiepadmavarnirmalac99madhusquareaman93mjht_admirerkinny_ranvirMulacutestar12rutu83ksfan2sheema_rajooKS1000sara1990sb1410PrincessAshVikluv_lvndrpvejaniLeevi05nan0102lulujjjjVincyAnnesaf24..Comrade4eva..RA17akui1984Tahitien-moonAwari_Maananithukiran_ratimaha9freya123BDayGal-11Jan6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6shalini28Paro_rudraKrantiGuru_JKRIsYaRoCHeRlovely_nikkiSaiS-BlushaLicious-

sheema_rajoo

IF-Dazzler

sheema_rajoo

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
wonderful updates suhaana
Just loved this part..
Though yash is angry with aarti for her betrayal which is yet unclear, he still loves her immensely...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

suhaaana

IF-Sizzlerz

suhaaana

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheema_rajoo

wonderful updates suhaana
Just loved this part..
Though yash is angry with aarti for her betrayal which is yet unclear, he still loves her immensely...

THANKSSS SHEEMA

SaiS

luv_lvndr

IF-Dazzler

luv_lvndr

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
beautiful story...keep updating soon...

SaiS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top