Punar Vivah

AARYA: HATRED FILLED LOVE pt 11 pg 42 apr 28 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 49

elanpremi

elanpremi

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
well written, nice story

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhaaana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AARYA: HATRED FILLED LOVE pt 11 pg 42 apr 28 (Page 4)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suhaaana

IF-Sizzlerz

suhaaana

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged
******* UPDATING*********

pvejani

pvejani

IF-Dazzler

pvejani

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Thanx Big smile

suhaaana

suhaaana

IF-Sizzlerz

suhaaana

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged

AARYA SS: HATRED FILLED LOVE

PART 2

thanks a lot for likes and comments

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Aarti looked at him with her blank expression…and whispered with a chocking  voice that was barely audible…

Aarti: they wanted to sell me…..

Yash was not expecting this coming … he certainly had an idea what she could be facing right now but how could her family do such a horrendous thing to her….

yash did not want to believe but the truth he is hearing and actually had seen with his eyes is something that could not be neglected….  He looked at her..she was worn out keeping her head on the bed post aarti closed her eyes … it was actually a fail attempt to keep herself away from those haunting memories but she can't .. there was a deep impact of those terrible moments that have shaken her up from deep within….

Yash looked at her he knew she is not sleeping… neither she got changed  … he just looked at her with accusing eyes and give her the fresh pair of night suit for her…

Yash : go and get changed…his voice was commanding… when she didn't respond and pretended to sleep he just dangerously came close to her knowing she will in a second just push him or back herself…so he in a low voice .. which actually was to scare her …

Yash : I know aarti you are not sleeping just get changed and sleep in a comfortable position … or I didn't even mind to do it myself….

Aarti looked at him with accusing eyes…

Yash: just stop glaring me ….

Meanwhile … yash had brought her a glass of milk and her medicines… and when she came..he had to forcibly feed her…..  it was evident from her behavior that something is more that she is probably hiding….

Yash never had this tough time in these two months since they were living together….  Well certainly his act of having a baby without marrying was not justified by his family … he was adamant that he will not marry anyone… and his family especially his mother wanted to see his child.. so he had looked for a surrogate mother who will bear his child for nine months and without any claim will just disappear from his life.. but to his misfortune the girl who agreed was aarti…. The only girl whom he never wanted to see in his life again…

And here he is living with her .. with certain rules and regulations laid by him in his own apartment….

She was neither his wife…, lover ..or mother…but just a mere girl… but today after seeing her being forced and badly shaken he , for the first time wanted to hold her and carry safe in his arms … but again those conflicts didn't seem to leave him….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*********************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yash settled in his room… he had to find out why her family did this… and first the reason he need to ask this silly girl what was she doing there defying the contract….

The next morning ….

Aarti came to kitchen..her eyes were swollen ..and red looks like she had cried all night and neither slept….

Yash was preparing breakfast and looked at her… today he had a very important meeting and he can't actually rely on her if she again does something stupid …. 

Yash : good morning…

No reply from her… he gave her the breakfast… everything nutritious and healthy… there was silence ..aarti was like she was dead silent like mourning on someone's death.. she didn't even touched what yash had given her…

Yash was constantly looking into her eyes which were just having a pain of betrayal… but for whom that was a big question…

For yash " she hates him… didn't even want to see his face.." and now her blood relations had cheated her .. left her to cry…

Yash : are you planning to keep quite … and remain as it is whole day….

Aarti just looked at him and was about to go..when yash held her hand and made her sit near him… he gently asked her … she needed to open up…

Yash: what's the matter… what do you want….. just stop thinking what  has occurred… leave them … and move on in life…

Aarti looked at him..when he said to move on.. it was appearing like he was saying to move on with him….

Aarti for a second didn't want to break herself again..she had already collected herself after all this…. But his calm words didn't helped her to bottle up her feelings..she just burst into tears and started sobbing hugging him….

Aarti: nothing was happened… my mother was all right… they lied… they all lied to me…. They killed her… my mother is no more… maa left me yash…

For unwanted relation and lost colors update will be on weekend…

Do leave your review…

suhaana

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

janakiramji03rac08presillamostargurmeet-fanlathaaucynthiagemketki61gmhatcherJ12L85qwerty012Chit15PoonamTpiyushiSunrio80keerthus.9.LovelyDreamer.kinny_ranvirMulapadmavarrakenduvadanaksencutestar12Shivanie05aman93KS1000sb1410sara1990luv_lvndrLeevi05nan0102ksfan2pvejanisaf24Tahitien-moonAwari_Maankiran_ratiManali_IamGCianPrincessAshVikVincyAnneRA17Paro_rudraIsYaRoCHeRlovely_nikkifreya123maha96n6s6k6i6r6a6n6shalini28BDayGal-11JanSaiSKrantiGuru_JKR.MoNsTeR.MuShI.-BlushaLicious--Dhoop-

KS1000

IF-Dazzler

KS1000

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged
wow brilliant story telling dearClapClapClap
and yes of course continue the story, we all are waiting for the next updateDay Dreaming
thank you very much for the pm dearHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiSsuhaaana

suhaaana

IF-Sizzlerz

suhaaana

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS1000

wow brilliant story telling dearClapClapClap
and yes of course continue the story, we all are waiting for the next updateDay Dreaming
thank you very much for the pm dearHug

thank u so much

u can read the next part too...

updated on part 4

SaiS

freya123

IF-Sizzlerz

freya123

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
nice  update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post: