Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Comrade4eva.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This is amazing! So this is what she did! She became a surrogate mother for her mom...but then her mom died and now she's stuck with the child...that is mixed up!

Loved it...please update soon! 
tharuma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic update can't wait for next update🤗
disha_rajdev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Finally u updated it buddy😉
Feeling so sad for Aarti's condition😭
Waiting for the face to face between Yash and Aarti😃
Do update soon dearie 😊and thank u for the PM re❤️
Take care always dearie🤗
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update. That was some sacrifice Aarti made for her mother. Loved every bit of the update and looking forward to what is in store next.
Shweta2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update...👍🏼👏😃continue soon as possible...😛😳
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update!! 👏👏

That was so pity and sad for Aarti!! 😭😭 

Do update soon!! 😳
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
UPDATING

anyone

waiting
suhaaana thumbnail
Originally posted by: pvejani

me waiting...

updating
suhaaana thumbnail

AARYA SS: HATRED FILLED LOVE

PART 9

thank u so much for those who read and even commented

PAST CONTINUES

Aarti was shattered and her life was now only responsible for saving her mother..she knew that if she will face her ma now she will be weak and she actually didn't want that to happen…she looked at herself..she was thankful that she got the way to save her mother otherwise she wont be able to cope up the loss…she would have left the hope to live or even have committed suicide…

Yash was on the other side was very happy that finally the doctor have found the girl to be the mother of his child for nine months till now he hadn't said this to anyone..he had just deny all the prospect alliance for him… since he was no longer interested in mocking himself in the names of feelings… though his parents wanted him to get settled in his life but de never pay any heed to what others were thinking… it was one of the day when yash got the confirmation from doctor aakriti that the pregnancy was confirmed the girl had conceived and right know she was three weeks pregnant .. it was after two months since aarti first met the doctor…

Yash was having no more urges to let his parents down… he announced his decision to the family….. when his father didn't know how to handle him..he was the youngest and most pampered among both his children but he will do this he never expected….

Suraj pratap sindhiya looked at his wife who was having no clue what blunder yash did..having a baby without even tied down in the relation .. or what he is calling a surrogate mother he doesn't even know who is she and right know the girl was carrying their blood in her womb….

SP Sindhiya: yash do tell me what have you decided further because I will not allow you in my house after what you did…  he was enraged with his son this was something purely unethical and he had actually thought to do it…

SP sindhiya: tell me yash…. He shouted at his son… yash didn't replied at all..he was just standing…  his mother radha was just looking at her son.. yash will do this she never even thought…

She came towards yash demanding an answer…

Radha: tell me yash this is all lie.. you didn't do anything… you know we cant accept this or even our society… yash was still keeping quite himself…. When radha slapped him….

Radha: you have defamed our morals yash..do you know how will you even take care of the child without his mother … do you even know how a child needs his mother no..no don't know but all you know to do what wil destroy the pride and honour of our family…

Yash looked at his mother till know she didn't have raised her voice on him but today she was all mad and furious on him for doing this….

Yash: I dint do anything wrong mom…

Yash tried to give his view… when his dad roared making him quite….

SP sindhiya: do you know what have done yash sindhiya…. And you are justifying your act…. Just get out of here and correct your mistake yash before I do something that will end this relation of ours…

Radha supported his husband but she was not getting how will his mistake be corrected…

Yash looked at his brother karan who was standing not knowing what to do with his wife nandini….

Yash: you want me tell her to abort my child and mark my words that it is not going to happen..since you all wanted me to marry for a heir and here I did that then what is the problem…..

No one knew yash could do such a thing…

Radha: yash just go away before you do something more that will reach the heights of immorality…. She said in a frustrated tone…

Yash left from there… since he had to meet the girl who was carrying his baby….

Aarti reached the doctor's cabin who was actually waiting for her..since the time she was being told that she was going to be a mother she was encountering a known unknown feeling..attachment to the baby..since she was going to have the baby she had made up a story to her mother that she was going to abroad since she was given the salary in advance with a loan she even appointed a twenty four hour nurse for her mother's care…  

Aarti was sitting with the doctor when the doctor's word left aarti stunned..she introduced her to the man she never wanted to see…. Aarti literally froze on her seat and same was with yash as he didn't expected that aarti will be the mother of his baby…  she was the one who was going to loose her everything for some money… but then doctor's words played in his mind stating that the girl wanted money to save her mother…

For a second he wanted to talk to her made her listen to him..he wanted to justify all the things to her that he didn't even said to his parents..he wanted to share her pain… but unfortunely he was at loss of words… his eyes were seeing her she was same just looking more mature and she had started wearing suits that was actually making her look extremely gorgeous the smile from her face was missing but the light  , the radiance that she was having was making her look extremely gorgeous like she was actually from her heart and soul…

Yash was lost in her and the   past… when doctor's voice broke their reverie…

Aakriti: Mr sindhiya ..she is MS AARTI DUBEY ..the surrogate mother….

This word yash didn't like when the doctor uttered … he wanted to correct her to mother just mother ..the word surrogate was actually making him restlessless…

Aakriti: she has signed the contract Mr sindhiya you two can talk…

She left the  cabin giving them the room to talk….

The situation was awkward for both of them aarti was expecting yash to insult her to say the mean things to her but instead she got a cold reply from his side…

Yash: you are going to live with me .. as the contract suggests..you wont be having any relation with my child… neither you can claim the unborn as yours.. half of the money is transferred in your account and rest will be done when the baby will be born..

Aarti didn't looked into his eyes..since she was feeling extreme hatred for him..

Aarti demanded

Aarti: I want the full amount now..i am in need of money….

Her less words were also enough for him ..he just nodded telling her to pack her bags since she was going to stay with him….

Next: who played with their lives????

sara1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice ...
waiting for more Aarya scene
Waiting for your next update
Thanks for the PM