Page 1 of 49

Page 1
Page   of 49
Page 2 Page 49

suhaaana

IF-Sizzlerz

suhaaana

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Hiii me here again to annoy you with my freaking ideas..

here is a glimpse

AARYA SS: HATRED FILLED LOVE

PART 1

Just stop right there..where do you think you are going at this time'just stop or you will have to face the worst MISS AARTI DUBEY'.. yash just grabbed her hand and dragged her into her room'. He was actually hurt , shattered and angry on this girl '..  how could she hide such a thing from him and if he couldn't be on time today only god knows what would have been done'.

Aarti got up..she was hurt both physically and mentally' her head had a big bruise ..blood was tricking down..her lips were bleeding ..she was withdrawn 'she was not in his usual self'.

Yash looked at her she was not sitting in the same position he had made her to sit..no movements nothing just like a rag doll'. Wrapping her dupatta protectively over her'. She was actually trying to cover her'.

Yash looked at her she was just numb..and it was not good for her state'. She was nearly three months pregnant and now she needed an immediate medical attention'  he just for a split of second closed his eyes 'and went to washroom to bring the first aid kit'.

Yash went to the couch and gently scooped her in his arms carrying to the bed'aarti was not responding 'it was like neither his touch , his closeness that nearness was affecting her..she was extremely cold and rude with her behavior'.

Yash placed her on the bed and very softly dipped cotton in antiseptic and started to clean that blood'  the burning sensation made her to hiss in pain'

Yash whispered to calm her'

Yash: just a second it is almost done'

He bandaged her wound' he wanted to remove that protective thin shield from her but a sudden uneasiness started to affect him' for a second he just forget that she is the same girl whom he

wanted to throw out of his life just few minutes before but certainly he cannot'. She was the would be mother of his babies' and he is not that good  who would easily let her go taking his priceless possession'.

She is ought to live her with him till his babies are in his world' but some part of his life..his heart was still saying 'waking his conscience telling him that' " she is the same girl whom you lost for ever ,'. They why are you still backing yourself..just take her into your life'"

But the other cruel and devious part is not at all bothered ' it was actually ruling him saying.." dare you forget that betrayal.. she broke your trust..she had broken you once yash'and loosing yourself again will just leave you shattered to die in your own grief and agony'."

He very consciously remove the dupatta..he was constanty looking into those hazels that were having an undue pain'. The pain and torment was so much that it had started to affect her'

Yash looked at her'he couldn't believe what he saw' there were wounds ..some burns on her hands..looked like someone had recently caused them'. He immediately called a doctor'. His anger just went down the drain..she was hurt'and the pain she was bearing was much more that even he could imagine'.

Her palms were red' he even noticed some part of her dress torn' he was dreading what could have happened if he hadn't reached on time'.

Yash very softly asked her'

Yash: who did this aarti'.

Aarti just averted her gaze' making him to roar at her in rage'.

Yash: dam it'just open your  mouth who did this'where were this all this time' and who were they'.

His voice was hoarse and commanding just wanting every query of his to be answered'..

Aarti looked at him'. Her eyes were red..like she had cried..but now when she wanted a soothing hand to comfort her'her voice left her tears were dried up'.

Aarti : My Family'.

Yash was dumbfounded 'her family'. Her family did this to her' he was dreading the reason of this brutal torture'.

Yash : did they find out about our contract'

Aarti didn't respond 'yash  was terrified what her family could have done if he was not on time'  their reaction ' he actually forget that he had mentioned the clause that her family would knew every thing about their contract..her so called job..everything'.

Yash barked when she was still numb'

Yash: did they found out'. Why did they hurt you..what is the matter'why you are keeping yourself shut'. Speak up'

Aarti looked at him with her blank expression'and whispered with a chocking  voice that was barely audible'

Aarti: they wanted to sell me'..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Call me insane or whatever you want to.. but I couldn't keep myself away from this thought'.

So do tell me if i shall continue'

And actually again a preggo story..  don't know why it came..but just asking how is it'.

suhaana

Edited by suhaaana - 28 April 2013 at 10:28am

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

Jashpajanakiramjianushkaram03rac08Natalli19gurmeet-fanKashishangelcynthiagemketki61kalaisaravananlathaauChit15PoonamTpiyushisanj1905gmhatcherJ12L85elanpremiqwerty012sahibasharmakeerthus.9hima1991Sunrio8026_chaitradarrishksen.LovelyDreamer.kinny_ranvir*Maleena*Mulacutestar12padmavarnirmalac99disha_rajdevmadhusquareahsaaspyarkaaman93billieberryKS1000Leevi05nan0102sara1990sb1410PrincessAshVikJosmi01pvejaniluv_lvndrKittya_Cullenrutu83ksfan2smiley20akui1984Awari_MaanManali_IamGCiansaf24lulujjjjVincyAnne..Mini....Comrade4eva..RA17IsYaRoCHeRlovely_nikkiKesha_H.KrantiGuru_JKRParo_rudramaha96n6s6k6i6r6a6n6shalini28BDayGal-11JanSaiSgcluv.MoNsTeR.MuShI.55shobha-BlushaLicious-gafulu14-Dhoop-Angel_LuvSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AARYA: HATRED FILLED LOVE pt 11 pg 42 apr 28" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suhaaana

IF-Sizzlerz

suhaaana

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged

Edited by suhaaana - 28 April 2013 at 10:29am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

sahibasharmaSunrio80.LovelyDreamer.disha_rajdevnirmalac99KS1000RA17VincyAnneManali_IamGCianTahitien-moonAwari_MaanSaiS6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6gafulu14-BlushaLicious-55shobhaAngel_LuvSurish

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
suha...
im going to take u as ma story writer if i make movie one day...
im totally love it...Monkey EmoticonsMonkey EmoticonsMonkey EmoticonsMonkey Emoticons
awesome re...
jaldi update karo na...Monkey Emoticons

Aarthi family wanna sell her...Monkey IconMonkey Icon
Thank God Yash came for the right time...Monkey Icon

Edited by LoveViShalini - 15 January 2013 at 8:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiSgafulu14

Angel_Luv

IF-Stunnerz

Angel_Luv

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
gr8 job Clapwell writtenBig smile

SaiSgafulu14

KrantiGuru_JKR

IF-Sizzlerz

KrantiGuru_JKR

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
nice one 
continue soon

SaiSgafulu14

tharuma

Goldie

tharuma

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Awesome update

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lady_doveSaiSgafulu14

RA17

IF-Rockerz

RA17

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
first of all a big hug Hug
n thanks for writing another great work on aarya well what i shud say the pain of yash is so beautifully written by you OMG

n after your crazy or i shud say addited unwanted ff was not enough to addict me n your coming wih this new sensation oh gal you amaze meEmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smileBig smileBig smileStarStarClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

SaiSgafulu14

J12L85

J12L85

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Hi Dear and wow another breathtaking piece, loved it to bits and plzzz update soon. Thanks for the PM:)

SaiSgafulu14

Post Reply New Post

Go to top