Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   

<<<*K*i*S*s*E*r*C*l*U*b*#*10*>>> (Page 7)

-Iruni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Iruni-
-Iruni-

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 14610

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tonmoy009

Originally posted by Arshiangel

Originally posted by tonmoy009

Originally posted by Arshiangel

Originally posted by tonmoy009

Originally posted by Priya025

koi hai?

yaar jab bhi hum yaha hote hai tum log itni bore kun hoti hoon...kuch naya kar...
jaldi kar ...I'm going at 1:30 and my scul is starting from tommorw...so I will rarely meet u guyzzCryCry

not fair...why r u leaving todat at 1.30?
I'm having classezzzCryCry

kabhi kabhi aya karo...yaar...never say never...and when ever i will make post i will send u pm and post it on fb...u have to give me the best comment...ok..deal...and roj meri pm para karo...u will learn all hindi ...from it...LOL
sure sure...Don't worry I will come... Don't forget me OK...I will always connect with u guyzz in this crazy tour...LOL...Today my brother...hid the internet wire under my bed...Monster...or else I won't be able to say the reason 4 u guyzzz...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-B.N.K-

-SizzlingBarun- IF-Addictz
-SizzlingBarun-
-SizzlingBarun-

Joined: 16 July 2012
Posts: 51844

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya025

Sana tu 2nd no. pe


oh ohBig smileBig smileBig smile
MERE NEECHAYE WWF HAIShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-B.N.K-

-Iruni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Iruni-
-Iruni-

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 14610

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetnoori

Sana khosh nahi khuosh na kabhir,,,

arshi angle what,s ur name sweety its jaanet app ho,,, ya jannet kon ha tonmoy
I'm Iruni...Jannet???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-B.N.K-

-B.N.K- IF-Stunnerz
-B.N.K-
-B.N.K-

Joined: 05 October 2012
Posts: 32382

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetnoori

Sana khosh nahi khuosh na kabhir,,,

arshi angle what,s ur name sweety its jaanet app ho,,, ya jannet kon ha tonmoy

apna dill tham ke bath...darna maat..jaanat ak basher the,...i m sure she bashed u b4...now she is with us..and ur gonna love her...Big smileBig smile

-SizzlingBarun- IF-Addictz
-SizzlingBarun-
-SizzlingBarun-

Joined: 16 July 2012
Posts: 51844

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetnoori

Sana khosh nahi khuosh na kabhir,,,

arshi angle what,s ur name sweety its jaanet app ho,,, ya jannet kon ha tonmoy

jannat new girl hai sweetyBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-B.N.K-

CrazyForBarun IF-Addictz
CrazyForBarun
CrazyForBarun

Joined: 12 July 2011
Posts: 54568

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by robertpati

Originally posted by Priya025

Sana tu 2nd no. pe


oh ohBig smileBig smileBig smile
MERE NEECHAYE WWF HAIShocked
Apne sath ladke ko dekh ke kitni khush hai tuLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-B.N.K-

sweetnoori IF-Stunnerz
sweetnoori
sweetnoori

Joined: 14 January 2012
Posts: 38635

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Dakh tonmoy i know jis ki dp like girl waring mass na,,,, she is ,,

and tonmoy pehle ya tu bata tera kitny patiii hein,,, jiju app sa pyaar karty hin acha hi souchy ga,,,
ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Iruni--B.N.K-

-B.N.K- IF-Stunnerz
-B.N.K-
-B.N.K-

Joined: 05 October 2012
Posts: 32382

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshiangel

Originally posted by tonmoy009

Originally posted by Arshiangel

Originally posted by tonmoy009

Originally posted by Arshiangel

Originally posted by tonmoy009

Originally posted by Priya025

koi hai?

yaar jab bhi hum yaha hote hai tum log itni bore kun hoti hoon...kuch naya kar...
jaldi kar ...I'm going at 1:30 and my scul is starting from tommorw...so I will rarely meet u guyzzCryCry

not fair...why r u leaving todat at 1.30?
I'm having classezzzCryCry

kabhi kabhi aya karo...yaar...never say never...and when ever i will make post i will send u pm and post it on fb...u have to give me the best comment...ok..deal...and roj meri pm para karo...u will learn all hindi ...from it...LOL
sure sure...Don't worry I will come... Don't forget me OK...I will always connect with u guyzz in this crazy tour...LOL...Today my brother...hid the internet wire under my bed...Monster...or else I won't be able to say the reason 4 u guyzzz...LOL

i never forget yaar...we have a relation of being happy together...no one forgets this kind of relation and never wants too...

keshu is also student ...my school will start from 26th...but some how we will manage right...
Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Iruni-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index