Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

GroverAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

GroverAddict

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
he is doing very good with urdu diction too...his dilogue dilivery is gr8 and he is the best actor

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4KASH_AR

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Urdu and Diction (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arooj93

arooj93

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
I think KSG's, Dilshad's and Rashid's diction is very good. Zoya gets some words wrong bt she is also good at speaking urdu. Ayan's, Humaira's and Haseen B's diction is very poor though.

Edited by arooj93 - 15 January 2013 at 7:09am

crazy4KASH_AR

inlieu

inlieu

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepti1808

inlieu so good to see you here my friend
Hug
Chalo atleast someone i know is around here. THANK GODLOL

And about the diction part... come on ... sab chalta haiEmbarrassed, take it easy.
There is so much more to the show than just thatBig smile

Hey Deepti, nice to see you too! No WHN for this yet, or are you still waiting to get into the mood?

Yeah, the diction I try to overlook but with some words it just grates on my nerves, especially when Ayaan does shayari and mispronounces words. Ouch! This generation of actors just does not have the level of speech and diction we see with actors of the previous generation. I hope the makers of this show ask the the main characters to take some Urdu lessons on the sets or have an Urdu coach or something. Having said that, I also like how they use a lot of English is this show because that's how the youth in India speak these days.

Deepti1808

Deepti1808

IF-Rockerz

Deepti1808

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by inlieu

Originally posted by Deepti1808

inlieu so good to see you here my friend
Hug
Chalo atleast someone i know is around here. THANK GODLOL

And about the diction part... come on ... sab chalta haiEmbarrassed, take it easy.
There is so much more to the show than just thatBig smile

Hey Deepti, nice to see you too! No WHN for this yet, or are you still waiting to get into the mood?

Yeah, the diction I try to overlook but with some words it just grates on my nerves, especially when Ayaan does shayari and mispronounces words. Ouch! This generation of actors just does not have the level of speech and diction we see with actors of the previous generation. I hope the makers of this show ask the the main characters to take some Urdu lessons on the sets or have an Urdu coach or something. Having said that, I also like how they use a lot of English is this show because that's how the youth in India speak these days.
LOL
WHN already posted in MF do check.
But was really not in mood that much so i think i could have done better with it.

@bold: I agree. It seems very natural and not put on

Archi02

IF-Rockerz

Archi02

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Yah, I've noticed the same. He is poor at urdu. I admit it's very tough but we expect a lot from KSG. Nice post dear and yes give Ksg some time. Learning a language isn't easy. Thougi I know hindi but I can't speak. My pronouncation is horrible

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.