Is Ram Kapoor responsible for Pihu's kidnapping?

ahmadraza82 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Bade Acche Lagte Hain's Pihu has now shifted into her new home with Ram Kapoor, but she hasn't had a single night of peaceful sleep. She wants her mother, but telling daddy dearest about it would mean upsetting him. So the little girl puts a brave face and gets through the day.

Read More

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what this article mean? that mean they are going to sep pihu or kill pihu?🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢😡😡😡😡😡😡😭😭😭😭😭😭
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I feel that when Priya found out about Ayesha incident she should have gone to Ram and told him the truth and they both as parents should have talked with Pihu and sorted it out. Ram also should have talked with Ayesha and told her to behave and stop treating Kush like this as its affecting Pihu too.

Priya I feel that when it comes to her daughter she has to stop thinking that her younger sister is living in Kapoor Mansion as "Ram's wife". She should only think about her daughter and her well being.

I wish that someone could save Kush from Ayesha as he poor kid is suffering so much. I feel that maybe after Sid returns he will be a good father and give Kush the love he needs.

Ram is not responsible for Pihu's kidnapping but I feel that if they both( raya) would have handled the matter better Pihu wouldn't have taken this step of leaving the house like this.
Edited by -Ritu567- - 11 years ago
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing, I don't think Mr. Kapoor will be responsible for kidnapping, how come he does that, he got to know that he has a child after 5years and he is hell bent to get her back, why will he do that, moreover Peehu is the only string that connects RaYa now, both will understand that they have to unite for sake of their daughter
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sir
the question here is 'Who is responsible?' . I don't think only RamK is responsible. In this situation both parents are equally responsible.  Since both of them feeling ashamed and blaming themselves.
Coming to the show, if Pihu would have been killed or something like dat, then no point uniting RamK and Priya. Definitely both of them will  end up being in some mental hospital and the story ends here. The only hope is Pihu who can unite her parents. without pihu there is no story now and no BALH. BALH's freshness is bcoz of the trio Ram, Priya and Pihu.Of course, the kid will be more scared now seeing kids around her who have been kidnapped. 

(E bahut hi bhayanak scene hai. mujhe toh serial mein dekh ke dar lag raha hai.par aise kayi bachhiyoan ka kidnapping is countless on a daily basis. Its really heart wrenching.
I only hope Pihu aka Amrita would not get scared or would not get affected by this kind of role in her real life. Pls take care of Peehu madam( Amrita's mom). Her innocence and her childhood does not affect.)

In reality, Ekta K surely will not endup like this, she will definitely try to bring in twist but not at the cost of loosing pihu as she is one of the most important characters of the show. But again like Niharika she had ended abruptly, she can do the same to Pihu u never know.  

What i hope is pihu is kidnapped just because to make realize the parents and parenting, nurturing their kids instead of fighting with their fat ego and misunderstandings. This bound will be more strong just because of Pihu. Now both Ram and Priya realizing their mistakes. Helpless parents position is shown very well in this episode though being a rich man RamK cannot do anthing but to beg for his lovely daughter.

lets hope things work out well.

shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

Thanks for sharing, I don't think Mr. Kapoor will be responsible for kidnapping, how come he does that, he got to know that he has a child after 5years and he is hell bent to get her back, why will he do that, moreover Peehu is the only string that connects RaYa now, both will understand that they have to unite for sake of their daughter

he may not be responsible directly bu his ego money name fame and alll
but still pihu should be freed from this all these stupid tracks and have good one with raya ...waiting for that day😊
CorruptedColors thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bpatil3

Sir

the question here is 'Who is responsible?' . I don't think only RamK is responsible. In this situation both parents are equally responsible.  Since both of them feeling ashamed and blaming themselves.
Coming to the show, if Pihu would have been killed or something like dat, then no point uniting RamK and Priya. Definitely both of them will  end up being in some mental hospital and the story ends here. The only hope is Pihu who can unite her parents. without pihu there is no story now and no BALH. BALH's freshness is bcoz of the trio Ram, Priya and Pihu.Of course, the kid will be more scared now seeing kids around her who have been kidnapped. 

(E bahut hi bhayanak scene hai. mujhe toh serial mein dekh ke dar lag raha hai.par aise kayi bachhiyoan ka kidnapping is countless on a daily basis. Its really heart wrenching.
I only hope Pihu aka Amrita would not get scared or would not get affected by this kind of role in her real life. Pls take care of Peehu madam( Amrita's mom). Her innocence and her childhood does not affect.)

In reality, Ekta K surely will not endup like this, she will definitely try to bring in twist but not at the cost of loosing pihu as she is one of the most important characters of the show. But again like Niharika she had ended abruptly, she can do the same to Pihu u never know.  

What i hope is pihu is kidnapped just because to make realize the parents and parenting, nurturing their kids instead of fighting with their fat ego and misunderstandings. This bound will be more strong just because of Pihu. Now both Ram and Priya realizing their mistakes. Helpless parents position is shown very well in this episode though being a rich man RamK cannot do anthing but to beg for his lovely daughter.

lets hope things work out well.

well said!!!!!!!👏