India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

wht will happen now

Desi_larki786 Newbie
Desi_larki786
Desi_larki786

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
wht will happened now after angad put liptsick(as sindoor) in her maang. n now she will have ot sindoor foever am i rite. i think she will go back to nainitaal n then agad realize love for kripa

kbs756 Senior Member
kbs756
kbs756

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
i am not sure but the prithvi kripa wedding sure as hell should not happen niether should angad's some how kripa should make angad propose properly she shoul go back to nainital and angad should chase her there as you said
baby_princess Senior Member
baby_princess
baby_princess

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 7:07pm | IP Logged

Heyy,

i really want kirpa to go to nainital...so that angad can chase her and tell her how much he loves her...but i have a funny feeling that kirpa and prithvi r gonna get married due to some circumstances at the time...i also think that she will get married to him to make her parents happy.

But oi reallllyyy dont want that to happen!

-Sohniye- Goldie
-Sohniye-
-Sohniye-

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 7:22pm | IP Logged

hmm according to the perview for monday on setindia..it seems like angad will realize his love for kripa even before she goes to nainital..in the next episode on monday!!..haha can't wait but i think this is suppose to be the episode in which they don't show much of Kripa..i dont know lets see

Sohni

Sonson Groupbie
Sonson
Sonson

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 7:46pm | IP Logged

i think angad's going to realise his love but it won't make a difference coz of the whole wedding plan thing...but i dont really think it'll get to the wedding maybe just the engagement? Maybe something will happen on the night, Dinky put up a poll that Kartik + Harshini may end up getting married (is it a clue?) (my question is WHY? coz Karthik obviously hates Harshini + Harshini loves Prithvi)

wat do u guys think?

Sonson Groupbie
Sonson
Sonson

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
one more thing...in the opening credits it shows kripa + angad in a farm/ cliff setting... is that in nainetal? does that mean they run away together? lolz overactive imagination here
Khwaga1 Senior Member
Khwaga1
Khwaga1

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
I read somewhere that a broken-hearted Kripa does go back to Nainatal later on and Prithvi's proposes to her. Kripa refuses and says she does not believe in love anymore. Then Kripa's diabetic mom has an attack and Kripa has no choice but to say yes to the Pritvi. Maybe the engagement will happen, and both the love birds (A & K) will come to their senses and stop it!
Sonson Groupbie
Sonson
Sonson

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 8:26pm | IP Logged

oh nooo not that whole 'fulfilling my dying/sick mother's wish' thing COME ON PEOPLE!Angry 

sorry i've calmed down..lolz 

IDEA! wat if Prithvi- being the sweet boy he is, realises kripa doesn't love him? but then again the poor boy's thick right now anyway so as if he'll notice later on... damn it! 

wat about the kartik + harshini thing?

Go to top