Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

mohabhi

mohabhi

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
i dont understand why there is so much od a issue being made of rehaaan nd suvi together .. i myself am a fashion student nd fashion set up is completely diiff frm normal education societym in our set up mentors r more of colleagues nd not so called proffesors at times they r really young nd vivacious exactly like rehaan charles infact u dont even address them as sir as they insist to be called by their names so i think if this is the only reason why some people dont like them together then they shud think again as i feel they r really good together love them totally frankly i started watching this show for mohit malik but nw im really hooked on to this show its awsomeClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownangelmimi16smitasmita-Wishes-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Really does it matter...love u rehaan" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maria_rox14

maria_rox14

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged

uh??...anywyas hi

my name is maria
and about this
this is a FORUM where everyone is entitled to their own opinion...

ps: i hope i didnt hurt ur feelings!!!

xoxoox
maria

lets be friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelmimi16nicki11

zoha11

zoha11

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Hey mohabhi completely agree nd loved the whole track of rehaan taking her out and poor guy he was so upset felt so bad for him 

-Wishes-

IF-Dazzler

-Wishes-

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
even i m okay with ReSu since one day he was giving an explanation to himself tht he is her 'mentor' and he stands every chance to try and let Suvi see him as someone other than her 'sir'.

Mohit srsly rocks as Rehan!

myrah13

myrah13

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
yeahhh i completely agree nd i dony know why everybody is not understanding he is a mentor nd there is a huge diff in mentor nd teacher mentors r mostly senior students who come as guides so considering this why cant he fall for suvi

mkap2012

mkap2012

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Yaaa and i think even its really foolish of rehaan saying again nd again tht i m her  teacher...i mean he is a todays guy hw can he even say something like this hw can he be sooo foolish he is just her senior who is a mentor so wats wrng in him falling for suvi 

kim.rayat

Goldie

kim.rayat

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Hey,, i respect ur POV n m just giving my POV so no offence...
In our college, there were fresher teachers who had just cleared their studies, n came as a teacher in college... they were called mentors,, they were to guide us in all small n big probs as they were easily approachable as compared to senior teachers or HODs. We were very frank to our mentors, we used to party, discuss issues, n have fun when we get time,, but there was a clear difference between our friends n mentors. We had a lot of respect for them n they used to guide as a fair mentor...

A teacher or a mentor,, doesn't make a difference when u r going to him with a confidence that there is a gap that is going to be maintained. Even parents send their children to school or college by keeping a faith in teachers n mentors.
Though the thing doesn't matter if both the mentor or student can maintain a comfortable relation,, If we assume that the thing happens practically,, then keeping the things in mind would it be that comfortable to go to college and discuss ur studies n projects with ur mentors or teachers.. For me its a big no.

When we are gaining knowledge from sumone, doesn't make a difference who is he or she, we should keep a respectful distance... 

As far as RC n Suvi are concerned,,, Suvi's father is impressed from RC kyonki RC acted as a mentor in front of pappa g rather than Suvi's frnd n now papa g know that RC is Suvi's mentor, so he is not worried abt their relationship,, he trust him as a mentor,, n suvi also trust him in the same way

mohiti

mohiti

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
hey kim i agree to wat u say but hw can u say that its wrong if u develop feelings for suvi he is human nd its human to feel love and love is beyond al this u cant really stop ur feelings nd feel there is no reason to stop it  i mean u can party with ur mentors u can share things with them and do everything possible then why cant u fal in love i mean dont we consider love as the most purest feeling nd rehaan is such a genuine guy he doesnt hve wrng intentions at all he is just in love nd wats wrng in tht hey guys sorry really if i m hurting nyone but i really feel so

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ginny_2kim.rayatakshayR

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.