well said

ThxBig smile
-Racha- IF-Dazzler
-Racha-
-Racha-

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepti1808

Originally posted by -Racha-

Hmm Interesting...But I dont think Zoya will ever have feelings for Ayaan to reach the wedding point...Unless she has some hidden motive..like she gets to know her Father is Mamujaan and so she agree to marry Ayaan just to get into her father's house

@blue: Yeah even i think he would be her father else they would have to bring in a new actor for that role.

But as her visa is going to expire in another month something has to happen for her visit to get prolonged.

Does she marry someone just so that she can prolong her stay in India?

May be Asad and Her will get married just to prolong her Visa and they will tell no one about their marriage since it mean nothing to them ...then Ayaan will fall for her and Then BOOM they get to know that Zoya is married to Asad..or something lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_vineeta_Deepti1808

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged

May be Asad and Her will get married just to prolong her Visa and they will tell no one about their marriage since it mean nothing to them ...then Ayaan will fall for her and Then BOOM they get to know that Zoya is married to Asad..or something lol

Yeah i too thought along those lines
But how will they able to hide the reason for the visa extension from everyone else???
_vineeta_ IF-Dazzler
_vineeta_
_vineeta_

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged

Hmm Interesting...But I dont think Zoya will ever have feelings for Ayaan to reach the wedding point...Unless she has some hidden motive..like she gets to know her Father is Mamujaan and so she agree to marry Ayaan just to get into her father's house
IOnly motive I see is, Zoya desparate need to live in India and Ayaan's too retaliate his parent for fixng his alliance behind his back, so they help out each other and plan fake marriage...

So far, Ayaan has his dream girl's image and Zoya is fitting to T, as modern, free spirited girl, she inched even higher with yesterdays stunt. gave him what no else could, again brilliant writing I must say. Concenterating on one while building other strong one...

I dont think Zoya will ever see life partner in Ayaan, he can be an acomplise, a friend but thats it..

Edited by _vineeta_ - 15 January 2013 at 8:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Deepti1808

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _vineeta_

IOnly motive I see is, Zoya desparate need to live in India and Ayaan's too retaliate his parent for fixng his alliance behind his back, so they help out each other and plan fake marriage...

So far, Ayaan has his dream girl's image and Zoya is fitting to T, as modern, free spirited girl, she inched even higher with yesterdays stunt. gave him what no else could, again brilliant writing I must say. Concenterating on one while building other strong one...

I dont think Zoya will ever see life partner in Ayaan, he can be an acomplise, a friend but thats it..
Yeah this is acceptable too.

The show is about opposites attracting.
Zoya and Ayaan are too similar come to think of it.

Where as Zoya and Asad compliment each other very well. They will never get bored of one another for sureLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index