Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Deepti1808

IF-Rockerz

Deepti1808

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged

As they have shown Ayan and Zoya sharing many qualities like for example an interest in extempore bekaar shayari etc so they will become fast friends first.
They may even progress till marriage
I think during their marriage it will be Ayan who will say a shocking
"Qubool Nahi Hai" leaving a shattered Zoya.

Ayan get to know that his Big B secretly loves Zoya but is keeping mum for him so he in turns makes Zoya hate him by ditching her.

Then steps in the Big B --- Asad and he marries Zoya though ostensibly to save her izzat but actually because he loves her.

Then post marriage we can have Asad and Zoya realize their love for each other

As for Ayan he goes on to marry his mamu's daughter-- humera and then they too fall in love after crossing a lot of hurdles.

For a second post in this forum i think this is OKLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelytigerangellovergirl-Racha-WhenInRome--Kriti--Siddhi_crazy4KASH_AR--epiPhobia--Nithiya95shanakyasharan-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What i would like to see" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Racha-

IF-Dazzler

-Racha-

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Hmm Interesting...But I dont think Zoya will ever have feelings for Ayaan to reach the wedding point...Unless she has some hidden motive..like she gets to know her Father is Mamujaan and so she agree to marry Ayaan just to get into her father's house

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_vineeta_crazy4KASH_AR

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Racha-

Hmm Interesting...But I dont think Zoya will ever have feelings for Ayaan to reach the wedding point...Unless she has some hidden motive..like she gets to know her Father is Mamujaan and so she agree to marry Ayaan just to get into her father's house

I completely agree with you.Zoe is all smitten by her Six packs..
Rach your siggy is making me Blushing..You naughty girl..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Deepti1808

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
You have got a very nice imagination dear.
I would love to see Ayaan sacrificing his love for his Bhaijaan.
I wonder what circumstances will lead Zoe to marry Ayaan.She is already in love with her jahanpanah...

A very nice post indeed.

Deepti1808

-Racha-

IF-Dazzler

-Racha-

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy4KASH_AR

I completely agree with you.Zoe is all smitten by her Six packs..
Rach your siggy is making me Blushing..You naughty girl..LOL

Thank youEmbarrassed..all credit goes to the maker

Check Asad's Strip Fest here

http://ksglovesglycodin.tumblr.com/post/39772180780/a-karan-singh-grover-strip-fest

Deepti1808

Deepti1808

IF-Rockerz

Deepti1808

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged

@blue: Yeah even i think he would be her father else they would have to bring in a new actor for that role.

But as her visa is going to expire in another month something has to happen for her visit to get prolonged.

Does she marry someone just so that she can prolong her stay in India?

-Racha-

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
well said

Deepti1808

--Kriti--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Kriti--

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
hmmm..intresting postt

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.