Indira vs. Zara - Dilemma who we root for

deejayaqueel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
So i am really confused about what the CVs want...

they want us to choose between 2 'hamshakals' who not only are clones of each other in looks, but in bevaviour, personality, value systems are identical... and both are good!

And Rishi fell in love with Zara coz he was sure that she was Indira, yet when the real Indira comes he chooses Zara coz she is what Indira used to be? What is HIS position?

And Indu hated Zara coz she thought Zara was usurping her mother's position, earlier Shweta, she refused to acknowledge this other face as her mother, yet when the real mother turns up she now seems to have accepted the face but not Zara? What is HER position?

Who are we rooting for? What is OUR position? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Am not even sure whether Rishi & Indu now come across as right or wrong!!!
Edited by deejayaqueel - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have no idea.  Very confused yaarπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.

Up until today I was pretty sure Zara would be proven as Indira but now I'm not sure.

Either way I have to say I was very disappointed how they tried to trick Indu.  It would have been much better just to tell her the truth up front that they had gotten married. 

As for Indu, I agree to some extent.  I think in the beginning she did not want to have Zara for a step mom because she wasn't aware that she her mom was not Swetha but after she found out she tried to find out if Zara was by doing the thumb impression test.  If it had been a match I'm sure she would have excepted her as her mom then.  Now however she believes LW is her mom because not only did she look like her mom but also the thumb imprint that she found out was her mom's from the match she tried to do with Zara and Indira's fingerprint matched with LW.  This is why she believes LW to be her mom.
deejayaqueel thumbnail
Originally posted by: Parm.

I have no idea.  Very confused yaarπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.

Up until today I was pretty sure Zara would be proven as Indira but now I'm not sure.

Either way I have to say I was very disappointed how they tried to trick Indu.  It would have been much better just to tell her the truth up front that they had gotten married. 

As for Indu, I agree to some extent.  I think in the beginning she did not want to have Zara for a step mom because she wasn't aware that she her mom was not Swetha but after she found out she tried to find out if Zara was by doing the thumb impression test.  If it had been a match I'm sure she would have excepted her as her mom then.  Now however she believes LW is her mom because not only did she look like her mom but also the thumb imprint that she found out was her mom's from the match she tried to do with Zara and Indira's fingerprint matched with LW.  This is why she believes LW to be her mom.

My confusion with Indu's behaviour is that am not sure who she considers is her mother... the one who brought her up (Shweta) or the one who gave birth to her (Indira)

she questioned 'Indira's' entry as she wasnt the one who she had lived with for 8 years, yet when it was proved that Indira indeed is the mother, she insisted on a thumb print... it seems to be more of an issue with Zara rather than supporting Shweta or Indira!!! Confused
deejayaqueel thumbnail
Originally posted by: hebasamiya

no idea

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Parm. thumbnail
Originally posted by: deejayaqueel

My confusion with Indu's behaviour is that am not sure who she considers is her mother... the one who brought her up (Shweta) or the one who gave birth to her (Indira)

she questioned 'Indira's' entry as she wasnt the one who she had lived with for 8 years, yet when it was proved that Indira indeed is the mother, she insisted on a thumb print... it seems to be more of an issue with Zara rather than supporting Shweta or Indira!!! πŸ˜•

Interesting, never thought of it like that. 

I think part of the problem with "questioning" Indira's entry in the beginning is because Swetha was there and loved her a lot and as far as she was concerned would not lie to her.  She did not have the same relationship with her father so she trusted her surrogate mother more.  Once she did over hear about "Indira" being her mom I think she just wanted to make sure that, it was the case as Swetha was still in residence and she still loved her and maybe still wanted to believe her. 

But yes, I definitely get where your coming from.
deejayaqueel thumbnail

Interesting, never thought of it like that. 

I think part of the problem with "questioning" Indira's entry in the beginning is because Swetha was there and loved her a lot and as far as she was concerned would not lie to her.  She did not have the same relationship with her father so she trusted her surrogate mother more.  Once she did over hear about "Indira" being her mom I think she just wanted to make sure that, it was the case as Swetha was still in residence and she still loved her and maybe still wanted to believe her. 

But yes, I definitely get where your coming from.

Hmmm... i get what you are saying... it think the CVs themselves are confused what is the conflict they want to show... Indu fighting for the mother who raised her or her fighting for the mother whose existence and location she came to know all of a sudden!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
deejayaqueel thumbnail
Originally posted by: ariarai

i root for lw indira

Interesting... why?

And am just wondering whether we should feel bad for Zara
Parm. thumbnail

Interesting... why?

And am just wondering whether we should feel bad for Zara

Not if Rishi chooses to stick by her either way.  There would be no need to feel sorry for her.  Now if LW is proven to be Indira and she regains her memory and becomes normal and then  Rishi decides to leave Zara then yes definitely I would feel sorry for (barring of course any issues she may create between now and then that might make her more of a neg. character).

deejayaqueel thumbnail

Not if Rishi chooses to stick by her either way.  There would be no need to feel sorry for her.  Now if LW is proven to be Indira and she regains her memory and becomes normal and then  Rishi decides to leave Zara then yes definitely I would feel sorry for (barring of course any issues she may create between now and then that might make her more of a neg. character).

Hmmm... do we know for certain that LW is Indira itself... dont know why they keep this thread dangling that it could go one way or the other... am actually wondering what they will show Rishi doing once LW regains her memory and then both Zara & Indira are in his life!!!
Parm. thumbnail

Hmmm... do we know for certain that LW is Indira itself... dont know why they keep this thread dangling that it could go one way or the other... am actually wondering what they will show Rishi doing once LW regains her memory and then both Zara & Indira are in his life!!!

No idea who's who for sureπŸ˜•  Wish they clear this up soon but it doesn't look that way yet.

As for what Rishi will do IF LW regains her memory and she is proven to be Indira - no idea againπŸ˜†.  I actually opened a post about this yesterday but it looks like it's gotten slightly off topic.  It had to do with Rishi seeming to have little to no reaction to the news that there is a possibility that she will regain her memory and will once again be normal.

Here's the link:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3393244