India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

If U Were Deeya And Tony..(jprasad)

marvelous.malks IF-Sizzlerz
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 5:59pm | IP Logged

Gals...Give in your opinions...what would JJKN be like if u were T&D....how would the story be going on right now...i want to be dedecating this post to JP, spike...and others..who come up with rocking stories.... so give in your thoughts...and espiecally JP...who is sopposably deeya singh..(lol) so how would u JP change all this.........

Mallika-

KiRaN_K Goldie
KiRaN_K
KiRaN_K

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 6:13pm | IP Logged

I was deeya ...there would be no story as i would be too busy with armaan..and showing him acting..WinkEmbarrassed 

maybe JP will handle jassi as if she is with armaan we will have problems not just we but JP and her hubby...and spike and daisy can be the writer..queenbee can be the director..and Ides can be the producer.ooo wait..no then purab will come in the storyLOL..so..Ides can be the nayi model in the story who will assist purab the way out of the story..Wink..bluelotus and devil_drivers can be the dialouge writer...romantic scenes between jassi..

but then to create the team of JJKN crew..i would need time..lol..LOL

o yeah i will make sure there are nooooooo idiotic twists!

Edited by KiRaN_K - 13 May 2005 at 7:04pm
marvelous.malks IF-Sizzlerz
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 7:42pm | IP Logged

thanks...eseipcally for the NO PURAB PART :)

gr8 crew!

misbah Senior Member
misbah
misbah

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 8:45pm | IP Logged

PURAB,part toe hai who kahan jaye ga

arre yar tum log bayshak apne story say purab ko nekaldo,laken T&D apne story say purab ko kabhe bhe nahi nekalengay une key story key jan he purab hai.

FRIENS MIND MATT KARNA

peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

Well, I would have like to have seen Jessica/Jessi take over GM and have it back on it's feet, so she can show Malika and Aryan who's boss.

I would have liked to have seen Armaan a bit more in control of his mind and emotions..... Armaan dear "STOP CRYING LIKE A LITTLE BABY"....snap out of it and be a good son to your father.  He should fulfill he father's promise.

I would bring Maddy back and have him react to Jassi's makeover....could you just imagine his reaciton..... This is what he would say "Hey Baghavan...yeh kya ho gaya????Confused"  In that episode I would have him pass out!

Lastly, I would have Jassi give up her modeling and beccome CEO of GM and on that day, have Armaan would bend down on his knees and propose to Jassi to be his wedded wife.  Then and only then Armaan would have kissed a woman's hand.Embarrassed

Armaan and Jassi lived happily ever after....the endSmile

MonicA#1Actress Goldie
MonicA#1Actress
MonicA#1Actress

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
If I was Deeyamukhi or Tonymukhi, first I would put a stop to these farts, I mean sometimes they make the show pretty good, but some are just so noxious that it messes up the storyDead!!!! Secondly, I would take out Mallika's character and leave Armaan for Jassi(who, of course, is played by meWink)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peaches

Well, I would have like to have seen Jessica/Jessi take over GM and have it back on it's feet, so she can show Malika and Aryan who's boss.

I would have liked to have seen Armaan a bit more in control of his mind and emotions..... Armaan dear "STOP CRYING LIKE A LITTLE BABY"....snap out of it and be a good son to your father.  He should fulfill he father's promise.

I would bring Maddy back and have him react to Jassi's makeover....could you just imagine his reaciton..... This is what he would say "Hey Baghavan...yeh kya ho gaya????Confused"  In that episode I would have him pass out!

Lastly, I would have Jassi give up her modeling and beccome CEO of GM and on that day, have Armaan would bend down on his knees and propose to Jassi to be his wedded wife.  Then and only then Armaan would have kissed a woman's hand.Embarrassed

Armaan and Jassi lived happily ever after....the endSmile

Good one peaches... Especially the ending...

kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

Get Armaan and Jassi married ASAP.

Go to top