Love - Beauty that Blinds the Beholder

Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Here i have assumed LW is Indira and my Post is on the same.

Zara: A Symbol of Strength, Self - Confidence, Independence and What not,  a cop who was dedicated for her nation that she didn't even think once to stand against her husband who was terrorist. A fighter, a Struggler and a Patriot these are few words which defined this Lady, the glow of self - respect made her different, made her shine in the darkness.

Being a woman i always felt proud to see her, because she was an inspiration, my trust and i had faith such woman can never take wrong decisions, and everytime she proved my faith over hers, i always knew she will never hurry for such relation, because any girl needs time to get into a relationship and she did the same, she went back to mumbai and asked rishi sometime to stay away and think. 

All was going fine when certainly Zara married Rishi on his wish, WHY??? Did zara didn't know Indu will never be able to accept her? Did Zara forgot that She has asked for some time to think over this relation??? She was so desperate to know about her real identity, but where this quest vanished when she decided to marry Rishi???

Or is Love really Blind that it made every question marks blurred and she took such a decision??
My post is Not to blame her, it is ask that why generally girls forget everything in the flow of emotions??? Not only Zara but Kutumb has been also a Great Example in HD, though inder betrayed and ditched her everytime yet she forgave him, and even trusted inder over her daughter who cared for her more than anything.

Can Love destroys the reasoning power??? A cop being rewarded by such a big awards choses to settle in Chandini Chawk, Dilli 6 with the house of Indira Sharma?? And is now desperate to throw the girl out of her own house??? I know a married lady can not share her husband but i have also heard woman is an idol of sacrifices, indeed no one can sacrifice husband but atleast you must not have thrown that person in mental asylum mercilessly??

If Love is that Cruel then its better to stay away, If Love is that selfish then its better to never get into it, If Love can make such a patriot person who was ready to sacrifice anything for her nation is now struggling with a mentally sick person and limited her life to that only, then its better not to Love. This example has made me think
What Really is this word
"LOVE" - Strength or Weakness??
Love is said to bring beauty in our lives in evey way,but doesn't dis same love become the reason for some of our most bitter decisions!!! 
i would love to knw all ur responses to this
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edited by Pari117 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Pari very good post !  I r !! I am at work . When I get time I will reply to this very interesting post !!!! Edited by Heema22 - 11 years ago
Pari117 thumbnail
thanks di just want a healthy discussion about it 🤗 btw thanks again, will wait to read 😊
-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post on love.

According to me, Love is always the strength and can't be Weak .When there is a love, there is always a place for misunderstandings & bitterness. Still, real love can't be selfish and love is always to be given.

And further, I really don't know how to relate this to Zara. Once again as Love is important to life, life is not completely love. So Being practical is not really bad.1st Place always goes to Humanity and then to Love. Though Zara sent LW to MH, later she saved her life from terrorist and also cared for her. So we can say that she is a good human and very mcuh practical in life.
Pari117 thumbnail
thanks ðŸ˜³
Pari117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha297

Nice post on love.

According to me, Love is always the strength and can't be Weak .When there is a love, there is always a place for misunderstandings & bitterness. Still, real love can't be selfish and love is always to be given.

And further, I really don't know how to relate this to Zara. Once again as Love is important to life, life is not completely love. So Being practical is not really bad.1st Place always goes to Humanity and then to Love. Though Zara sent LW to MH, later she saved her life from terrorist and also cared for her. So we can say that she is a good human and very mcuh practical in life.

see i agree love is strength but sometimes it damages the thinking ability of the person, as we saw with zara, i already mentioned many points, MH thing is just one of them, there are innumerable instances where she proved that real zara is missing, when LW returned her mangal sutra in MH still she didnt realize that this person can never harm her. moreover regarding saving LW from terrorist, at that time it was her duty to save LW, if we borrow pen from someone, its our duty to return it to owner in that condition only in which it was borrowed, zara sat in mandap wid rishi, dont you feel zara should have announced herself being wife of rishi, whats the need of stealing identity of LW to get him?? i just want to say love makes a person so low that we even forget what we are doing will never suit us?? ðŸ˜•
kaustav thumbnail

I have posted very few times in any forum. Would like to respond to your post, but please bear with me for the response might go in several directions. Mainly because your post is not merely about the emotion called love, it is also about the character of the person who is in love.

When the emotion of love is true, I think we can all agree (regardless of man or woman) that true love is the closest you can get to feeling the presence of a nameless, faceless Divine Power. I should know...I have felt it. So, a person who is under such a spell, is capable of doing things that cannot be rationalized. The spell part is underlined to indicate that it is possible that a person in love is not himself or herself during that phase.

If you are looking for answers like "why is a patriot who was ready to sacrifice anything for her nation is now struggling with a mentally sick person?", I am not sure you will find any answers. Because after you peel off the layers that go into making a man or woman of the world who can discuss the stock market or manage an entire household or run a successful business, what you are left with is a beating heart that draws it sustenance from being loved and needed.

This feeling of being loved and needed is what makes a person. The loss of this feeling breaks a person. When we talk about self-respect in a failed relationship and letting bygones be bygones, I as a man who has seen relationships around me failing, can tell you that a person starts healing only after someone loves and needs him/her again. Same is the case with Zara.

The part in your post about a woman being an epitome of sacrifice draws heavily on stereotypes. There are women who sacrifice a lot in life. I am not questioning that. But think about Zara for a minute. She has just found this man who loves and needs her. She also loves and needs him. Suddenly, there is this mentally challenged person (for want of better wording) who threatens this feeling. She will snatch Rishi from Zara because she needs him more. Now, to use that yardstick of the sacrificing stereotype on Zara and say that she should have willingly sacrificed her happiness in favour of someone who threatens this feeling of being loved and needed is a bit unfair. At the end of it all, she has the same beating heart.

So your question about whether love makes a person strong or weak, though valid, depends on the person. In my opinion, love in isolation, is just a feeling. An emotion that can be experienced, treasured, valued, and passed on. But in itself, until it is supported by unwavering trust, cannot stand on its own. Mere love cannot make a person strong or weak. The trust in the other's love and the security offered by the other person's love is what makes a person (not even the couple or the relationship) strong or weak.

May I say that I am surprised you did not have similar questions about Rishi's love? What prompted you to ask these questions of Zara's love in particular? Not asking this to rake up an argument or a controversy. Mere curiosity.

Edited by kaustav - 11 years ago
aadk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Indeed a verry  beautiful and thought provoking post Pari di!!🤗 Love,its not just mere every other feeling or emotion that rises within us,its something that is too pure to doubt,something that is too innocent to judge,a feeling thats too transparent to hide and too abundant to be limited by boundaries,in short,it just rises far above its surroundings unknown to time,place and change!!It just flows endlessly filling every empty space within us,bringing along with it a sense of contentment and satisfaction in life..According to me,love in its purest form can never carry us into the roads of repentence.When we watch a serial or a movie or anything of that sort,we always expect and hope to see the kind of love that we percieve in our minds,But it becomes hard even here to enjoy that because of the hand that reality plays-the rat race for the trps,the absurd turns and twists to keep the viewers hooked and ultimately  the show has to run the homes of the ones who have invested their time and efforts in it.This touch of reality has given Zara the shade in which she is being portrayed now.Yes,she has erred and wronged,she has let herself be carried away by her love and has blinded herself to her surroundings at times...Now once again placing ourselves in reality,maybe many of us would have erred in some places like that of Zara because after all,we are all humanbeings and the desire to love and get loved back is something that comes naturally in all of us.We are  thirsty souls and automatically tend to move to the place where love thrives and the fear of losing it  is something that comes unknowingly along with it..Now why cant we expect to see our notion of pure love in our everyday life?Is it soo difficult or so ideal,far away from our reach??The answer is definitely a NO.It all depends from individual to individual and the depth of love which they hold for the other person!!
I would like to end up by saying that true love is all about beauty and the extent to which each person gets to experience and shower it upon others depends upon how true he/she is to it!!!
Pari117 thumbnail
my response in red

Originally posted by: kaustav

I have posted very few times in any forum.

yes number of posts are enough to tell that. 

Would like to respond to your post, but please bear with me for the response might go in several directions. 

i would appreciate healthy and topic related discussions, so i ll bear it till it stays w.r.t. topic

Mainly because your post is not merely about the emotion called love, it is also about the character of the person who is in love.

definately zara is an icon for many ladies, and i had to consider all the best qualities she has, she is no way a normal woman whose life is only limited in being housewife, she is unparallel so yes it was need to consider ZARA, thats why i never made post about kutumb on such issue, because Zara can not be labeled in same category as of kutumb.

When the emotion of love is true, I think we can all agree (regardless of man or woman) that true love is the closest you can get to feeling the presence of a nameless, faceless Divine Power. I should know...I have felt it. So, a person who is under such a spell, is capable of doing things that cannot be rationalized. The spell part is underlined to indicate that it is possible that a person in love is not himself or herself during that phase.

means you agreed that person looses himself/herself being in love??? but sorry its not justified to me, be it many great persons of world, if every one would have blinded by love then definately noone would have preferred to marry, the army men if would have been blinded by love, then nation would have banned marriage for them, because to serve a nation you need not to be blind, so Zara being blind here is not justified, i am not able to co-relate how you generalized blindness in love to everyone?? 

If you are looking for answers like "why is a patriot who was ready to sacrifice anything for her nation is now struggling with a mentally sick person?", I am not sure you will find any answers. Because after you peel off the layers that go into making a man or woman of the world who can discuss the stock market or manage an entire household or run a successful business, what you are left with is a beating heart that draws it sustenance from being loved and needed.

you mean mere a beating heart can change the whole scene?? i have always witnessed people making love an inspiration, but in zara's case i find her getting insecure, weak and numb in front of situation, her decision making art has been totally deteriorated, if being in love can make you brainless then why to get into it time and again, i would have appreciated zara's decision to stay away from rishi and re-count her state of mind but for me making fast decisions was her fault

This feeling of being loved and needed is what makes a person. The loss of this feeling breaks a person. When we talk about self-respect in a failed relationship and letting bygones be bygones, I as a man who has seen relationships around me failing, can tell you that a person starts healing only after someone loves and needs him/her again. Same is the case with Zara.

i know when you are going through broken and shattered relations you need someone by your side to hold you, but it is not always the case, my one relative is divorced and she got lots of proposal to marriage because she is quite rich may be, but she always told us that she wont let herself fall for any man now, and today she has adopted a child and she is a proud mother, i would appreciate such ladies who win over her hard times alone rather than relying upon shoulders of other man for consolation.

The part in your post about a woman being an epitome of sacrifice draws heavily on stereotypes. There are women who sacrifice a lot in life. I am not questioning that. But think about Zara for a minute. She has just found this man who loves and needs her. She also loves and needs him. Suddenly, there is this mentally challenged person (for want of better wording) who threatens this feeling. She will snatch Rishi from Zara because she needs him more. Now, to use that yardstick of the sacrificing stereotype on Zara and say that she should have willingly sacrificed her happiness in favour of someone who threatens this feeling of being loved and needed is a bit unfair. At the end of it all, she has the same beating heart.

there i meant "can a mentally challanged person be really a threat to her relationship??" it means that she didn't have trust over herself, she even lost belief over hers, thats the reason she was afraid of mentally challenged person, because no one can deny that lw was like a small kid, who herself can not take care of even hers, how she can ever be a threat? a beating heart or a self - concised heart???? which wasn't able to see that there is an innocent girl in LW hungry for love, zara would have taken care of indira herself keeping rishi away, but she preferred throwing lw into asylum, i feel that girls indeed get blind in love, atleast before she cared for indu, and when indu fought with shweta she made indu realize how much shweta loves indu, but where has all this common sense of her gone?

So your question about whether love makes a person strong or weak, though valid, depends on the person. In my opinion, love in isolation, is just a feeling. An emotion that can be experienced, treasured, valued, and passed on. But in itself, until it is supported by unwavering trust, cannot stand on its own. Mere love cannot make a person strong or weak. The trust in the other's love is what makes a person (not even the couple) strong or weak.

well said, i would have agreed to you completely, but this word "trust" if it was still left in zara's heart, she would have never sent LW to asylum because rishi promised her that he will never let lw come between them, but trust was the only thing missing there, rishi trusted zara can never throw lw in asylum but zara did, trust was again missing, so love without trust might be a point.

May I say that I am surprised you did not have similar questions about Rishi's love? What prompted you to ask these questions of Zara's love in particular? Not asking this to rake up an argument or a controversy. Mere curiosity.

The character Rishi was never tried to glorify by the CVs,they have always kept him as a chracter close to reality,with his own flaws and as well as the qualities that make him more dearer to the normal viewers watching the show..And whenever the matter has been abt love,this man has never erred in my eyes .He has always been true to this feeling..So,this post was not in his context, hope u understood ðŸ˜Š

Edited by Pari117 - 11 years ago
nutan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
brilliant post 
love make you weak 
1. love has made not only zara weak but Indira also week. initially she was expecting a husband who can take care of her family see made it clear many time but finaly got married to unemployed rishi.
2. if son is caught by police Parents rescue him. they do not want punishment for his wrong why ? love makes them weak  
3. We all continue to watch HD inspite of disgusting track why ? all of us love HD,Rati and Sumit

only love towards country made Bhagtsing, rajguru all freedom fighter strong.