Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Eternal1234

Goldie

Eternal1234

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Can someone please tell me the criteria on the basis of which the celebrities are ranked on India Forums?

Edited by Eternal1234 - 15 January 2013 at 3:36am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

WhenInRomeLoveAsYa222GroverAddictSiddhi_crazy4KASH_ARshanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Criteria for ranking" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Eternal1234WhenInRome

_Serendipity_

_Serendipity_

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Check out the instructions mentioned at the bottom of the celebrities ranking list .I'm copy-pasting it for your convenience.

FAQ: How this ranking points are computed?

Please note that the numbers in the table above are presented in points after calculating them in relative terms compared to other celebrities so don't be confused on how it says Fans to be 500 (thats the maximum weightage) when they have more or less. So for example if Karan Singh Grover has maximum number of fans at 2463 so that is considered as the maximum weightage Point 500 (considered 100%) and from there we start calculating other celebrities like Harshad Chopra has 1638 fans and so it gets 149 Points (which happens to be near 70% of Karan Singh Grover).

Similarly if Shilpa Anand got the maximum number of views and our max weightage point is 450 and if Harshad gets 112 points for views then it means that Harshad is getting almost 25% views of what Shilpa Anand got.

Same thing goes with Comments and other parameters. From time to time we would be optimizing our weightage system and will add more parameters to make this ranking system more better.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WhenInRomecrazy4KASH_AR

Eternal1234

Goldie

Eternal1234

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
okay thanxs a lot for the information

Edited by Eternal1234 - 15 January 2013 at 5:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RohitMaxwell-

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
^ welcome pls follow those information and try making more and more interesting topics

Eternal1234

Goldie

Eternal1234

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

^ welcome pls follow those information and try making more and more interesting topics

Yes i will

naina2010

IF-Dazzler

naina2010

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Hello guys, i just got curious and want to know, is this ranking system any of use. Everyone knows KSG has huge fan following.

Now Surabhi too. She is really working hard and has good acting skills,
We just adore them in which ever roles they play. So why should we bother for rankings?

just like so many actors come and go in bollywood but for most of the hearts in India love Amitabh Bachan, Shah Rukh they stay in hearts forever. Do you agree or not agree

GroverAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

GroverAddict

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
well in ksg's respect...god knows what is the criteria..

i dont find a fair ranking specially of KSG

sorry but that's how i feel

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.