~~{{RaJi/ViRu}}~ ~AT #30-I love You ! - Page 67

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ankita_raji

lol...perfect...I'd join u as well...and there r some more on my hit list๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† who who is on yur hit list 
am so happy for Raji just love them but there is one prob Alka 
Originally posted by rucha123

so hows da pics 

I'm still seeing the second lot of pics...the first lot was amazing

am so happy for Raji just love them but there is one prob Alka 

don't worry...this alka will also go away soon but I just hope she takes vansh along with her...

๐Ÿ˜† who who is on yur hit list 

*shh...it's a secret*...will tell u when we go๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

I'm still seeing the second lot of pics...the first lot was amazing

Second lot is with fiirst lot ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Just love Raji they are sucha adorable couple but the thing is we dont get to see them much together cuz of da bloody cvs they think da trps will go low cuz of Raji well if they show romance no dats not true at all trps go high cuz of Romance 

i just dont get da bloody cvs they dont make any sense everyother show has high trp cuz of Romance 
they decide to show boring tracks  instead of romance 

Second lot is with fiirst lot ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Just love Raji they are sucha adorable couple but the thing is we dont get to see them much together cuz of da bloody cvs they think da trps will go low cuz of Raji well if they show romance no dats not true at all trps go high cuz of Romance 

i just dont get da bloody cvs they dont make any sense everyother show has high trp cuz of Romance 
they decide to show boring tracks  instead of romance 

yaa I figured tht out...the pics from the first lot r there in the second one as well๐Ÿ˜Š

I know it's sad tht we get to see very less of them and it frustrates me a lot...I mean I understand tht it's a 7pm show and the target audience of sns is different soo tht's why they can't show romantic scenes like many other shows do but it doesn't mean tht they can't show romance at all...they hardly show romantic scenes in sns and if we r lucky enough...we get a 2 min scene in a month...

btw...it seems like both rashi and jigar love to decorate the room and surprising the other one...and it's a very sweet gesture actually๐Ÿ˜ณ

btw...it seems like both rashi and jigar love to decorate the room and surprising the other one...and it's a very sweet gesture actually๐Ÿ˜ณ

yeh true  + there da only ones dat decorate da room ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yeh true  + there da only ones dat decorate da room ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

absolutely true๐Ÿ˜ƒ

p.s. it was soo good to see jigar decorating the room for rashi...nt every husband does tht...tht was really sweet of him๐Ÿ˜ณ