Miley Jab Hum Tum

MoNayaJun @ NBTNMKK-2 Party[*New* Seg vid/WU @ 29] (Page 35)

Post Reply New Post

Page 35 of 35

Page 1 Page 34
Page   of 35

1gunjan7

IF-Dazzler

1gunjan7

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
I am very very happy after watching all interviews of Monaya ... due 2 certain circumstances I couldn't come online much joseph S3J ( you know why na S3J) in these last few months ...and today after so long i came online on IF 2 read latest news and pms...and I saw your so many posts Joseph of mohit sanaya monaya ...and all caps videos which made and after seeing your all post and watching videos...I am very very happy...wow!! what a rocking post and what a rocking MonayaJun segment...loved it lotsss...loved their cute interview ,their cute mastii the way they were pulling each others leg...and monaya interview in SBS SBB telly tabla e24 and all the caps of Monaya and Monaya jun were awesome...I agree with sanaya Serials should have seasons and before next season starts their should be break period 4 stars so that they can relax and rest ...when I came 2 know NB mein Monaya r not coming I didnt even bother 2 see NB...

Hey koi new segment aaya hai Monaya ka...I want 2 see more plss...Kash we get 2 see Monaya together in a new show in a new role...after seeing so many segments reading articles interviews I am totally lost in Monaya Land now and have a huge GRIN on my faceBig smileBig smile...Day Dreaming
Silly...Monaya rock...

Once again thanks JOSEPH SOHAM SONIA SWATI S3J 4 making all the postsss...Bec of your posts I could catch up on all the Monaya news...thanks S3J...Hug...

Love GunjanSmile...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joseph_A

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MoNayaJun @ NBTNMKK-2 Party[*New* Seg vid/WU @ 29] (Page 35)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top