Qubool Hai

an actor par excellence!!

Prashasti.eva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG..karan singh grover is an actor par excellence...he is just phenomenal...the way he acts...he conveys all his feelings thru his eyes...his eyes speak so much...bng a completely diffrnt prsn in real lyf he plays his character so effortlessly...he should b gtng more recognition fr all his hard work..he deserves more...πŸ‘πŸ‘ ...wat do u guys thnk...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I sooo agree, the way he steals the show without even saying a single word *sighs* Mr. Karan PERFECT Singh Grover <333
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
I completely agree with you.
KSG rocks!
Nupa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you. I saw him first in DMG, that time I didnt like him that much. But now I am completely amazed by his acting...he is just of the world! He should work in Bollywood seriously. Now after SRK, Karan has been my second most fav actor :)
GroverAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
obviously i agree..

noone can act so well as he does 
Prashasti.eva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nupa

I totally agree with you. I saw him first in DMG, that time I didnt like him that much. But now I am completely amazed by his acting...he is just of the world! He should work in Bollywood seriously. Now after SRK, Karan has been my second most fav actor :)

i agree..i too hated him at frst...bt he won us over..n lyk how...today i luv him more dan srk...😳😳...he rocks...
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: crazy4KASH_AR

I completely agree with you.
KSG rocks!

Hmm of course Asma n while parising him do I see a smile on your face tooπŸ˜‰
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
KSG is someone who I've got no words for whenever I see him on screen a smile never leaves my face or even when reading about him or anything and then well he's a charmer, one of the best actors, was, is and always will be :-)

Nikki <3