Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Punar Vivah and Qubool Hai to have maha sangam cross over episodes

The storylines of both Punar Vivah (Shashi Sumeet Mittal Productions Pvt. Ltd.) and Qubool Hai (4 Lions Films) are currently going through some interesting and dramatic twists and turns.

And soon, this will lead to both the shows coming together in a maha sangam episode on Zee TV.

As per a reliable source, there will be an amalgamation episode of Punar Vivah and Qubool Hai where the lead of both these shows will be seen in trouble. Hence, they will be seen fighting some goons together.

Soon after that there will also be a romantic song featuring Yash (Gurmeet Choudhary) and Aarti (Kratika Sengar) and Asad (Karan Singh Grover) and Zoya (Surbhi Jyotir).

Vineet Raina aka Prashant of Punar Vivah confirmed the merger episode but he was clueless about the track.

We also tried contacting the leads of the shows but they remained unavailable for comment.

The episode will air on Friday (18 January 2013) and Monday (21 January 2013).

Edited by UltimateGcian - 15 January 2013 at 2:00am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

meenu27dot303rac08v_patel_89ojas143sissakhangaanabhatgiaa5678lady_doveSunrio80jayshreeshBdayMessageGCasmanins1970nirmalac99madhusquarejyoti_10padmavarShouting_SilverPooja_11sduttavaishnavi31akansha412rachna1970Leevi05nan0102yamunah79Josmi01ksfan2leenarana42Indomitablesmiley20ashGC_arjaNxt_rockstartellymeleenukiguruDeepti1808RA17palbharIsYaRoCHeRSaraliciouskmfan_2shalini28maha9gafulu14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mahasangam Epi of PV/Qubool hai on jan 18th.21st" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyoti_10

Goldie

jyoti_10

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
amazing news

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley20Ultimate-GCian

Pooja_11

Goldie

Pooja_11

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
WoW, Thanx D for Sharing the Awesome News..
Now They will Definitely Fight with Enemies...But The Most Exciting and Sounding Nice is Yash Aarti Romantic Song...Have been Missing the Pure Intense Hot Romance Between them...
Very Much Excited For Friday and Monday...
Again Thanx for Sharing...
Atlast I Like to Say this is the Trick Plying by CVs and channel to have their Fav Shows at TOP...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

leenarana42smiley20Ultimate-GCian

yamunah79

IF-Dazzler

yamunah79

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
wao...two days...hot newsWink

smiley20Ultimate-GCian

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja_11

WoW, Thanx D for Sharing the Awesome News..
Now They will Definitely Fight with Enemies...But The Most Exciting and Sounding Nice is Yash Aarti Romantic Song...Have been Missing the Pure Intense Hot Romance Between them...
Very Much Excited For Friday and Monday...
Again Thanx for Sharing...
Atlast I Like to Say this is the Trick Plying by CVs and channel to have their Fav Shows at TOP...

Smile

Pooja_11smiley20

tharuma

Goldie

tharuma

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Can't Wait Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley20

Deepti1808

IF-Rockerz

Deepti1808

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged
WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PartyDancing
I was sooo waiting for this.
When QH started and i came to know it was based in Bhopal i was like "OH WE ARE SOOO GOING TO HAVE A MAHA SANGAM with PV"

They took their time but finally i get to see two of my fav shows together

CANT WAIT 

HURRAY

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley20

Shouting_Silver

Goldie

Shouting_Silver

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged
wow superb news...
cant wait for episode...
TFS veena aka...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.