SBS & SBB-Jan15 Fan no.1 part cut down WU+ VD upd.

Posted: 11 years ago
Reserved
Edited***

SBB
The segment was very short..It was about 2/3 minutes..
An item song was shown with the song aashiqon mein jiska title titanic from Ishaqzade.
Zoe was moving around in the party trying to escape from Asad by covering her face with the help of dupatta in a veil.
Asad removes Zoe's veil and pulls her closer by holding her arms with the usual angry young man glare.πŸ˜†
Zoe and Asad were in the red dresses as shown yesterday.

SBS

Background voice-Asad miyan ko fir aaya gussa kyunki unhone Zoya ko dekh liya hai aur woh bhi kisi ki shadi mein nachtey huey..Mana ki Zoya ne nachtey huey bhi apna chehra chupaya hua tha lekin fir bhi Asad ne unhe pehchan liya aur unpar apni aankhon se gussa barsa diya...

AsYa's interview was soo cute...

Zoya: Maryam ka nikaah hai.aur yeh Bhopal se aaye hain Mangalpur mein, apne cousin Maryam ki wedding attend karne.Aur main bhi coincidentally yahan pahunch gayi hoon.Yahan pe pahunch ke Zoya ko again Zoya ko ek maqsad mil gaya hai, kuch acha karne ka mauka mil gaya hai...Aur wohi sab kuch woh kar rahi hai.Aur Asad is baar bhi nahin samajh paye ki Zoya ki intentions kitni achi theen aur kuch acha karna chahti hai aur is baar fir Asad ne usey danta aur gussa kiya aur yeh sab...

Asad: jahan jahahn main wahan wahan Zoya,jahan jahan Zoya wahan wahan main..Woh that doesn't depend on who's going first hum donon har jagah pahunch hi jate hain sath mein..Aur is baar bhi hum sath mein pahunch hi gaye hain Zoya overslept in the tractor isliye woh yahan par hain,aur main yahin par aa raha tha aur fortunately or unfortunately hum ek hi tractor mein they aur yahan par jaise Zoya ne kaha ki unka ek maqsad tha jo main abhi tak samajh nahin paaya hoon

Background: Zoya ne Asad se bachne ki koshish toh bahut ki.ismein unki madat shadi mein nachne aayi wali ne bhi ki lekin Asad ne Zoya ko pakad hi liya aur khoob gussa kiya...

Asad: Saza ki baat hi nahin main,main chahta hoon ki yeh jis jagah ko belong karti hain ,waise toh yeh new
yourk ko belong karti hain lekin filhaal yeh mere ghar mein reh rahi hain isliye main chahta hook ki wapas wahin chale jayein aur kahin pe zyada gadbad na karein especially khushi ke mahol mein..

Zoya: han main gadbad nahin  karna chahti hoon

Asad: lekein ho jati hai

Zoya nahin woh haan
Asad: haan ho jati hai

AsYa sounded soo cute.they teased each other.Asad praised Zoe's dance and said that director does not wants him happy and asked him to stop her dancing...πŸ˜†He asks Zoe that should he keep his principles in pocket and let her dance.🀣

Zoe: he's is he main main hoon
Asad: aap aap hain
Zoe:na main badalne wali hoon na yeh badalne wale hainπŸ˜†

AsYa looked amazing in the red sherwani and red suit respectively. KSG teased Zoe a lot during the interview.It was amazing to see them teasing each other soo much.

VIDEO LINK FOR SBS:
VIDEO LINK FOR SBB:SBB ASYA SEGMENT

FAN NO. 1 SEGMENT OF KSG..

In the coming up it was shown that KSG ate something brought by his fan and he also relished some ladoos.Apart from that there was gift from his fan with lots of KAJEN photos including their wedding pic.He signed the autograph for his fan no. 1 as as well.

Two fans were given some tasks-Ankita and Rajan.
Reporter asked if they have brought a gift for KSG.
Reporter said ok let's begin the tasks.
He asked that you girls have to sing in a besuri and bakwaas awaaz and  have to collect money in 45 minutes.The one collecting the larger amount will meet KSG...
The contestants were show singing and collecting money.
Alas!! Since Pak's PM is arrested the whole segment was not shown 😭

Edited by crazy4KASH_AR - 11 years ago
Sorry did not see this post yup gonna watch that and so great you update Sbs cause same time SBB segment and I will update that in my post :) 
Originally posted by Ishaaxx

Sorry did not see this post yup gonna watch that and so great you update Sbs cause same time SBB segment and I will update that in my post :) 

Don't worry dear.No issues.It happens at times.U can update both SBS and SBB.I've no problems.
Plz don't apologise sweety.It's ok.
Originally posted by crazy4KASH_AR

Don't worry dear.No issues.It happens at times.U can update both SBS and SBB.I've no problems.
Plz don't apologise sweety.It's ok.

Aww thanks you're too sweet :) 
Originally posted by Ishaaxx

Aww thanks you're too sweet :) 

Thanks dear and you are most welcome..

Haaaye Asma thanks for sharing babe. I just cant seem to get enough of Asya. 
Originally posted by Rach.

Haaaye Asma thanks for sharing babe. I just cant seem to get enough of Asya. 

My situation is also the same yaar.
It seems that even SBS and SBB also can't get over AsYa.
I wish they may keep giving us QH segments everyday.πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by crazy4KASH_AR

My situation is also the same yaar.
It seems that even SBS and SBB also can't get over AsYa.
I wish they may keep giving us QH segments everyday.πŸ˜‰
Plus the mahasangam is going to happen next week, mostly. ArYa (Leads of Punar Vivah) should hopefully bring them much much more closer πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Rach.

Plus the mahasangam is going to happen next week, mostly. ArYa (Leads of Punar Vivah) should hopefully bring them much much more closer πŸ˜‰

I agree.
I wish we may get some intimate moments of AsYa and they may develop an understanding for each other.
Saw sbb.asya were so hot in red.waiting for sbs.thnx for the wu