Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

|:|Happy B'day Kukkad Sidharth Malhotra|:|

pontiacbandit thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Viz: Koi naa jaane kittho aaye hai tu

Ritu: Sab de dilon vich ho gayi kukkuduku.

Neha:*Shuts her ears* Guysss! STOP IT! I can't bear it. If anyone hears you two singing they're going to run away.

*Viz and Ritu Glare at Neha*

Ritu: How dare you? Sid will listen to us! :P

Viz: Stop fighting! Lets get into Business!

Neha: Yes! *Clears her Throat* We PRESENT to you THE BURDAY BOY

Sidharth Malhotra!

At 16 he began an early career in modeling.A top model, he has walked the ramps for designers like Manish Malhotra and Rohit Bal. He has modeled even in Paris and Dubai. Malhotra was seen in Roberto Cavalli's advertisement campaigns and also surfaced in the covers of several magazines like RedBook, Gladrags and Men's Health. He is also a VJ and Assistant Director with NDTV and has been in contract with leading modeling company, Gladrags since 2008.
Born to Rajeev Malhotra and Leena Malhotra, Sidharth has managed to create a niche for himself.

His debut film was Student Of The Year and acted with Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan in the movie. He currently doing  the film Hassee Toh Phasee opposite Parineeti Chopra,

Mr. Gujarat 2007, 
2nd runner up in Gladrags Mega-model & Manhunt 2007, 
Gladrags Face of the Year 2009,
NDTV Model of the Year 2010, 
NDTV Best Assistant Director 2010.
Most Promising Newcomer(Screen Awards 2013) Nominated

" My Pet Labrador is my only companion in Mumbai as I Live alone here.

" I love having gulab jamun with pickle. Once my brother dropped some pickle while I was eating a couple of gulab jamuns. I had that and got hooked to that combination.

i'm obsessive about playing some sport. I get restless if I don't play anything. Any sport you play, all your anger, passion, love; all emotions get an outlet.

" In Delhi, when I went to audition for an ad campaign of a suiting brand. I was was rejected for being a little chubby.

When I was a kid, I'd lie to my granny about needing money for something or the other at school, but I'd always spend on hot chocolate.

Edited by -iLoveSobti- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritushree_Nadal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Viz: The party has started where is the special food we have for Sidharth?🤔
Ritu: Pshhh...I am hiding it from Neha if she sees it she'll eat them all.
Neha: I heard food! Ah..I can smell something. Wait! Is that Gulab Jamun?!?!
Viz: Yes! It's for Sidharth! You don't touch it. Warna!😈

GULAB JAMUN WITH PICKLE

CHOCOLATE

Edited by -Ritushree_ - 11 years ago
Ritushree_Nadal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

16th January was never a special day for me until a special person entered my life .It is that special day on which a star was born on this earth to shower happiness among millions of herats.Yes it is the birthday of our very favourite Sidharth Malhotra.

Sid u made me fall in love wid u by your flawless portrayal of Abhimanyu Singh and hopefully, we will see many more memorable characters from you that will touch the chords  in all our hearts .I really wish that you reach the heightest peak of success and your life be filled with every happiness you deserve.stay healthy and keep entertaining us and never let go away that sweet smile on your face which can automatically bring a smile on the face of your true  lovers like me

Loads of Ishq Wala Love from me

here r some gifts for u from my side

some yummilicious chocolates

RES

A very very HaPpYBiRtHdAy to the Most sweetest and handsomest Person on earth..Sidharth Malhotra..My Sid..<3 🥳
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day..<3

I have Fallen in Love with you from the very First day I saw You..You may not know me but I am ur craziest Fan here..I Live for You...I can do anything for You sweetheart. My Parents and Friends think that I have gone totally Mad..But I am mad in ur Love Sid.
Pata nehi Kya jadoo kiya hai tumne
.🤪

My Days Start with 
Kukkad (my alarm tone) and this Vele girl is now in
ishq wala Love with u and doing Disco Deewane all the day..:P
 Your 
Eyes, Ur Smile,Your Abs,Your Talking style, ur Attitude..OMG..everything Kills me. U r a heart stealer Sid..<3
I Wish You a Bright future ahead and I want you to be the King of Bollywood..You Deserves it..You are an wonderful Actor..The Best in my opinion..No one can beat you..You are God's Most precious Creation..Love You more than anything Sid..I wish ur all dreams come True..You achieve everything u want in your Life..You are My inspiration Sid..Happy wala Birthday again Sid..<3 
 ur birthday cake

Gulab Jamun..Yummz😃

Love You Unconditionally..<3 <3 *Big wala Hugs*
I wish I could send u cards and Gifts and dher saara ur fav foods..:)

Muuuaaah<3

Urz 
sayani😊

16th Jan ' a special day for the person who has conquered the hearts of so many people across the world, including me 😳 HAPPY BIRTHDAY SID!!!🥳 Today I can clearly say that you are my favourite Bollywood actor and I am ready for a roller-coaster ride all throughout your career which I am pretty sure will be an impressive one  It's the first time that I am rooting to such an extent for an actor and I am just thrilled that it's you.

The first time I came across you was in the SOTY trailer and it was the 'This is It' moment for me when I saw you 😛 Slowly the SOTY craze seeped in with the songs, videos and dialogue promos. I still remember murmuring to myself "What a killer style" in that dialogue promo 'Pappa Ko Zaroor Vote Dunga' and then I was clean-bowled in the one where you are in the yellow Sherwani while Alia was dancing 🤪 And finally the time came when SOTY released and the excitement knew no bounds. Seeing you and your awesome talent on screen only confirmed that you already created a special place ❤️

You are truly cuteness personified in all the interviews and off-screen segments in which you have appeared 😳 And your sweet smile is so infectious that it makes me smile even at times when I would feel low. I just wish that you continue sporting such an immense happy and composed nature that really provides warmth to everyone. Just remain yourself ' that's the most important 😃

I wish you one of the best birthdays ever to you Sid, one that is filled with every single thing that would make you happy! 🤗 Have a rocking day and enjoy to the max! And I also seize the occasion to wish you the very best as regards your future projects. Waiting impatiently for you to announce that you have signed a movie, and who knows many more 😉

Sending you heaps of love and sunshine from Mauritius 🤗

Love and hugs,

Natasha

🤗Hii Sid 🤗
Happpyyy bday to you !!!🤗🤗
May You Get Many more😃😳
May all ur your desire get fulfilled..🤗
Hope u get more and more success😳
have a blast at ur bdayy..lotsss offf best wishes for u kukkad kamaal daa.

Party hard 🥳
 this is YOUR day,😃
 and only yours! 😊
Happy Birthday!
🤗🤗🤗

Happy Birthday Sid ❤️ ...you are the cutest,hottest and sweetest actor in bollywood😳😳...i wish you become the next superstar and achieve all the success you deserve...you were amazing in SOTY and i know you will be amazing in all the movies you will do in future inshallah😳...keep shining always😃

Dear Sid,
U are the best thing that has ever happened to me u r the charming guy i just adore i love ur genuine compassionate cool collected calm sweet cute understanding nature it makes u unique and special u r the guy who i want to spend my life with its not possible i know but in my dream i want to share every moment with u the first time ever i saw u on screen my heart skipped a few beats and it still does i guess dil toh pagal hai sid u are very very handsome but what makes u so so wonderful is ur beautiful heart never change always be the awesome sid that u are just wanna say MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAY U ALWAYS SHINE LIKE THE BRIGHTEST STAR AND BE SUCCESSFUL IN BOTH UR PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL LIFE i will always be praying and hoping that u receive always the super best in life LOVE U UNCONDITIONALLY
ur crazy fan
heer.
sid my twitter handle is @heersweetie
i dont know how to make siggies or write poetry so this simple heart felt message frm my side :-)

RES

Hey Sid M,

First of all many many happy returns of the day! This is a very special day for your fans and for me too   :D

First look of yours in the SOTY promo and I just became a fan of yours from that day, you have no idea how much you are special to me! I know you don't even know about my existence but I wished if you knew L

I have been waiting for your reply since the day you joined twitter ;)   @AshraLoveSid   :P

I just drool on you everyday, you're the cutest debut star, the man of few words, a true gentleman and really drool worthy.

You have no idea how many times I have watched SOTY just for you, you only seek my attention the whole movie.

Again wishing you happy Birthday! You are the best, love you loads, am a very big fan of yours sweetheart' best of luck for your next movie!

May you get more and more films and become the next big star of Bollywood.

Keep entertaining us the way you do and please remain the way you are!

May you live long and get the love of more and more fans!

A cake for you!

Once again Happy Birthday   :D

Lots of love,

Ashra.

A small gift for you I know its very bad :(

😳 starting with my shayari 
Ugta hua Suraj roshni de     aapko ,
khilta hua phool khushboo de aapko ,
Hum to kuch dene ke kaabil nahi ,
Dene wala hazaar khushiya de aapko
I wish my sweet heart SIDHARTH MALHOTRA a very very HAPPY 27th BIRTHDAY 🤗. May dis day b filled with pure happiness and yep loads of GulabJamuns 🤣. GOD BLESS u 🤗 Loads of my sid wala luv  . I Just luv him 😃

"Sidharth you are my price charming! Love u loads however you look!I just dont know what to say! I wanted to wishes you a Happy, Healthy , and Prosperous Birthday! May your each and every wish comes true! May you live the best life on Earth, with me😉.So Happy Birthday again! Have a blast , with us!😉😆".

Edited by -Ritushree_ - 11 years ago
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

You are the one who can make me Smile
You are the one who can make me cry

You are the one who can make us drool
You are the one who can break all Rules

You are the one who is Best of the Bests
You are the one who can reduce our stress

You are the one who can kill with eyes
You are the one with the most beautiful Smile

You are the one with a heart of Gold
You are the one who has taken my soul

So Happy Happy Birthday to the Rockstar of Town
Hope You always Rock all the Town

Sidharth Malhotra is Better than the Best
Wish u have a great future ahead.

Love You the Prince of Bollywood..<3
Happy Birthday😊

Another one

happy birthday to someone special
happy birthday to someone i love
happy birthday to theman who is my everything
happy birthday to the one who has the key to my heart
happy birthday to the one i see in my dreams
happy birthday to the one who i think about constantly
happy birthday to you Sid my love, my life.🤗

With an S, he is a Super Everything actor and above all a Sensational human being.

With an I, he is an Intelligent person involved  in wise decision making.

With a D, he looks Dashing everywhere he is, everywhere he goes.
With an H, he is currently the most Handsome from head to toes.

With an A, he is always Altruistic and this is what makes him a special being.
With an R, he is Resplendent both on and off screen and keeps shining.

With a T, he is Talented, a big talent that is sure to pave his way.
With an H, he is an Honest person whose eyes can never lie and deceive away.

Here's wishing you Sidharth one of the best birthdays ever.
One which is full of light and laughter.

Edited by -chamkilli- - 11 years ago
pontiacbandit thumbnail

http://oi48.tinypic.com/2yzlzpg.jpg" />

Edited by -iLoveSobti- - 11 years ago
tash10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Happy Birthday Sid 🤗 Wish you all the happiness you deserve 😃

Have a blast on your special day 🥳 

Love you loads 🤗 Huge hugs <3

Edited by tash10 - 11 years ago
EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res

EDITED... Phewww Fuinally 😊
16th Jan, it was a normal date  for me 🤔...before this year😊
but now this date has become a special  memorable date for me 😃 which i'm not gonna forget in my entire life👏
yup  u r right 16th Jan remarks the Birthday of a handsome  guy  aka our Kukkad kamaal da...😳😳 🥳
Yup  m talking about  the one an only SIDHARTH MALHOTRA
*starts singing* Ishq wala love 
kaha se shuru karun main  Hayee daiyya 🤔 from the very first promo of SOTY got full lattoo on him 😊😊, his charming personality, his smile, his, physique, his way of expressing views... *tries not to faint* 🤣 🤣
 and after watching SOTY...i got addicted to him 
.🤗 🤗
God bless him... and fulfill his every wishes and  dreams AMEN 😊😊

Giffy's coming foon 😊
Edited by -DeViLsAnGeL- - 11 years ago
-SiDsAnGeL- thumbnail
Happy Birthday My Darling Sid🥳

Hope U have a great year ahead😃

Two of my new creations

Edited by -Sayani- - 11 years ago
Sneha113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG..OMG...OMG..its really your birthday🤗🤗
feeling moree special than mine too❤️❤️❤️
You are just not a crush for me..but many more...love you so so so much.!!!my world is upside down now.!!
words become short to describe you!!🤗
Had sweet dreams of meeting you!!
please kuch bhi karna par abhi shadi mat karna😛

BIRTHDAY CAKES FOR YOUAnd some flowers but they are imcomparable to you and your charm😳😳😳
MY THODA PAGALPAN☺️
watching this pic takes my studies to heaven😆..Hope you had studied with me...i would never get less marks really😳😳 Ratta maar books ko having sid ki baatein☺️Feeling like wouldnt mind a football punch from you but only you😳love you hoodie boy..you are a sweetheartSurkh wala, sauz wala, Faiz wala love
Hota hai jo love se jyada waise walalove
Ishq wala loveHua jo dard bhi toh humko aaj kuchzyada hua
Ishq wala loveYe kya hua hai kya khabar yehi pata hai zyada hua
Ishq wala loveAgar ye usko bhi hua hai phir bhi mujhko zyada huaIshq wala love..
My all time fav❤️
You are a superb actor..you revived the disco...me now your disco fan..listened the song innumerously😳Oh munda kukkad kamal da..
Inna sona, inna cool Munna inna wonderful
Haan munda sab me sab ton best
Munda better than the rest
Ennu vekhe ke munde toh kehnde"Oh My God!"
Oh seena 6 biscut da Oh munda 6 foot da
Oh dheere dheere karda dhamaal sa😳☺️
Assi vele, sab vele, aa vela ho ja re!! You said,you did and you defined it
My long time wish to meet you..Hope it would happen some day sooner
Loads of love kukkad❤️Party hard
Wishing you a happy and succesful life ahead😊 Edited by priya00147 - 11 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG OMG OMG. I wish I knew about this thread earlier. This guy is my new bollywood crush. He is so droolworthy man! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHONALICIOUS! I hope you have a fantastic birthday!