Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

/+ DSDDSB - Final Thoughts, A Final Farewell! +\ (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

betty123

IF-Rockerz

betty123

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vandy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "/+ DSDDSB - Final Thoughts, A Final Farewell! +\ (Page 4)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 5:09pm | IP Logged

DSDBS! what to say? I am not gonna speak anything bad about the show but yes I have many complains from this show, I expected this AS JHANVI KI KAHANI but it was NEVER jhanvi ki kahani. I expected a second chance for jhanvi with raghav and their journey but that never happen either. I expected most cruel punishment of viraj but that never happen either. More of all I expected and actually we all expected a happy end of raghav sia but that never happen either! For a some useless crap reason which I will not say that here. 

moving on. 

I start watching this show from december 2011, the second episode of the show. And my big main two reasons were, One was that it had a different concept and second because of Sriti Jha. Love her acting. I use to watch this show on and off until april. I use to see this show to see when jhanvi will escape and how and what will happen on wards.

And that day came after a long time but finaly it came. Jhanvi escape from viraj house and Raghav Entered and from that day I start watching this show regularly. never use to miss it. Loved loved loved loved the chemistry between Raghav Sia. Harshad Sriti share a mind blowing chemistry.

overall, loved those cute and simple moments of raghaVi. That road crossing scene, raghaVi goon saving scene, their walk scenes. 

then comes magical month may. according to me it was BEST MONTH OF DSDSB. Loved it. Loved jhanvi inner fear and how Sriti brought that. Loved those little details about raghav character and loved how Harshad protrayed all. 

Those asharam scenes were memorable. The scene where they fall with cloths, Bus scene, raghaVi confrontation scene, bench scene, hide and seek scene, garrage scene, tea scene. every scene was beautiful I really felt that may was the month where cvs concentrated on raghaVi and harshsri were just too good.

Then comes June and July. Honestly it was pathetic months of the show. Viraj re enter Jhanvi Life, Jhanvi sympathizing with viraj. lol it was yuck but still loved all those raghaVi, krighav, RaSiKri, Gayatri, Tashu, Komal, krish. all their moments were special. That prove to be saving grace for the show.

And then finally the day came when Raghav got to know whole sia truth. Finally. And the show became really good around that time. Raghav love for sia, raghav sia beautiful moments, finaly good winning over evil, finally raghav sia winning over viraj. it was best. love whole raghav sia game plan on viraj track. Then finally truth comes out, then that phase to sia realizing love for raghav track. that track was short but I loved it. since harshsri made those 6 to 7 episodes really memorable.

Then raghav sia confession, that day I said that its best confession done till date and I still agree with that. Raghav Sia confession is truly the best confession I ever WITNESS ON TV.

And then khoon behega track came. where viraj stab sia. Expected a lot. we all expected a lot but our expectations were in vain. everything was rushed then leap happen. basically leap took away the whole show. Leap made dsdsb worst. but still tolerated for the hope that this show might get better.

anyways enjoy all those raghav sia post leap moments

The show didnt got better but it completely got destroyed. Raghav Died then Sia died. 

This mark the end for me of the show.

But offically the show ended for me the day Raghav Sia got married. That hospital sindoor scene was official end for me of this show!

I am thankful that dsdsb gave me Raghav Sia Pair. i am thankful for all those great moments of raghav, sia, krish, gayatri, komal, tashu, sundar.

DSDSB as a show always holded a lot of potential but that potential was destroyed badly and in worst way.

anyways I wish to see HarshSri together once more in a good show which brings their chemistry out to everyone. they are best indeed couple love them.

And I am really thankful to the forum as I made some great friends like Nadz, Sri, Sun, Ana, Shiv, Divyansha, Div, Mishti, Lakshmi di, vandy di and many more. 

and I wish all the actors of the show, all the best.

And good bye to DSDSB. once again it was a show with immense potential but that potential was never used. And that void will always stay in my heart. I hate how this show got destroy and how our raghaVi went from our lifes. I cannot change any of that but only say one day the justice will be provided.

once again I wish everyone connected with the show all the best and hope they all get great shows ahead.

god bless Harshad Sriti

Edited by SaraluvRaghaVI - 26 January 2013 at 11:48pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kavitha_sathyanimi18Anuszkashil_hcDexterRocksKhotaSikaShreyatweetie19Taniya20.Vrish.Ephemera-vandy-

zan101

IF-Sizzlerz

zan101

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
well i read an article that KaranVir Bohra is back with new show on a new channel... it was the news for me which made me wait for long time for his come back... after long time at last it happen on  Dil se di dua.Saubhagyavati Bhava?... KaranVir Bohra came back with a damaka dhar performance... As the Great Dobriyal... wish Sriti. i love the first 4 months  of the serial..n love the Couple if Viraj-Janvi...
will surely miss the show.. from the day one i watch the show for KaranVir he shin day by day... he was best in every episode...

i just hoped the show will have good end with Janvi n Viraj's beautiful love story...
but sad it didn't happen... Ouch
wishing Karanvir Bohra best of luck for his future...n on his future  project... Clap
will be always there for him to support as his fan... Embarrassed

Edited by zan101 - 17 January 2013 at 7:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKsabrina.adoyelpakhi

DexterRocks

Goldie

DexterRocks

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Finally this show will end. unfortunately, the show did not do justice with its viewers and not even with the actors.
I followed this show as it was a voice against women torture and later i came to know that harshad will be entering, then i was very excited and interested in the show. Both Raghav and Siya did become my favourites, and amazing performance by harshad and sriti. Will always remember the show for my favourite harshad and his once again popular pairing with sriti. 
The show had a great cast and great actors too, but its the channel and productions loss that they could not utilise it properly. I just hope the channel now regrets their mistake of promoting a show with a wrong concept and does better in their other shows as it is a black mark on their reputation when both the leads have quit the show and now the show is shutting down.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nimi18Anuszkashil_hctweetie19Taniya20.Vrish.Saraa.Ephemeraharshu.sundas-vandy-

Prags_Sociopath

IF-Dazzler

Prags_Sociopath

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Well...the whole show for me was...viraj, viraj and viraj. When i came across the news dat KB wud b comin in d shw..which was actually previously titled "amar prem", i was soo soo happy jus bcz of d thought dat i will b seein my KB after so so long tym..i missd him soo mch after he left KZK..jus wanted 2 c him on screen..n he was bak wid a bang wid a classic role of "viraj".

About his performance? d more its said is less..he did a superbly amazing job n justified his role..actually he won d role by his performance..oh he was a treat to watch..jus pure treat!Embarrassed I knw m bein biased 4 him..but dats wat i feel whn it cmes 2 him! he was an abuser..i knw but cant help lovin n jus purely lovin him!Embarrassed He jus takes u away wid himslef..whn he acts he jus makes u 4get evrythin else..wether hez bein positive or negative..he gives such a life to his role..its hard 2 not luv him! I knw  i hv diverted 4m d show's comments 2 only KVB..he jus makes me do dat!LOL

The show has been a path breaking one initially..a gud..a rlly rlly gud concept..n Sriti's role was jus out of d world..she jus got into skin of her character Jahnvi n  made d character come alive. Her chemistry wid viraj was jus...WOW..a big WOW! Dey complimented wid each odr soo well..dis was a lil different chemistry..n abuser n a victim..still dey wer a treat to watch..her xpressions her acting evrythin was jus straight 2 d point..it was like dis role was made 4 her only..i cant imagine any odr one in her shoes. It was Jahnvi was only 4 Viraj...n Viraj was only 4 Jahnvi.Embarrassed

Viraj..wat 2 say abt him? (i knw i hv came bak 2 him againLOL). His acting jus fell out of his eyes..more dan his words or expressions...lyk whn he was abt 2 say sumthn u cn c it already in his eyes...d most xpressable eyes of him,.Embarrassed His possessiveness obsession..was so well xecuted by him..i jus fell short of words whn it cmes 2 talk abt him. For me he was a charmin abuser...EmbarrassedLOL

I watched diss hw 4m vry beginning..(though not on tv..mom was watchin agneepathLOL) I had 2 download d 1st epi..i ws soo frustrated,,,bcz i waited soo sooo eagerly 4 18th dec n dint xpect i had 2 c lyk dis...urrrhhh...LOL And i wsnt disappointed at all! Viraj made his mark 4m d vry 1st epi..spclly his sarcastic dialogue whn Jahnvi was shw running away 4m him.."Itni rat ko jogging nahi karte..kal subah hum 2no chlenge"LOL, He is such a sweet poison,,his dialogues,,one liners..wer jus awesum 2 hear n watch..n his voice...uffDay Dreaming. I liked n loved all Viranvi scenes..dey wer so fillled wid compassion..der was n unseen bond between dem wich made dem evn more powerful. I jus luvd d scene whn jahnvi was goin away during his treatment but cud nt go n came bak n dat cute hug dey had..was soo beautifulEmbarrassed Jus wished dat was tru..wich nvr happend..Cry.

I dint like at all whn Raghav entered shw..it spoiled d shw..spclly dey cud hv shown viraj's treatement n he has been changed nw..but jahnvi doesnt beleive him nw..n if dey had 2 bring Raghav also..dey cud hv shwn Viraj gettin bak 2 Jhanvi but dis tym wid tru love nt wid his tactics. However viraj was d gem of d shw he dint let his acting rot away wid tym...he kept intact wid same energy..passion..dedication n sarcasm..he was one anti hero dat d tellywood wud starve to get in future..he redefined anti heroism..Embarrassed

As d shw is gonna end today..i jus wish him n alll oder co stars all d best 4 future...N for KB...wayyy to go..keep comin onscreen regularly..n make me feel powerless again wid dat mknee numbin smile of urs...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKsabrina.aRoyalLEO_Krrish

doyelpakhi

Goldie

doyelpakhi

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
DSDDSB - started with the of potential of not only spreading a social message but gave us the hope that it will deal with the intricacies of human psychology, will show how childhood incidents shape the personalities,  and will strike a balance in showing characters who are humane, rather than gods or demons.

But Alas! It FAILED miserably.CryCryCry

Sanjog Gupta, who was supposedly one of the channel heads, used to say in Twitter  that SB was Jahnvi's story and her emancipation... Raghav and Viraj were just part of her life. He hinted that the story would be a battle between Viraj-Jahnvi and Raghav Sia. We were given hope Sia will be more stronger, were told that we will see the complexities of Viraj's past , the nuances of Ragjav Sia relationship, there had been indications that Komal would play major role in Viraj's life, but what did we get ultimately?

Nothing!
Thumbs Down

Where did we see Jahnvi's emancipation? Whatever she did was with Raghav's help and when Raghav went out of her life, she has to concede defeat. Of course, Sriti and Harshad leaving the show made a big difference, but can't blame them for leaving it because the plot was going haywire!

It was quiet clear, that the channel changed their original plot in the middle - in fact , the channel and the production house always seemed to be in a dilemma whether they will show Viraj as ultra black or as grey. Suddenly, they thought of making the leap, bringing in unnecessary characters and finally destroying the serial.

I just wish all the best for the actors and crew for doing such fab. job for more than a year Clap ! Hope to see them soon in other projects!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.RoyalLEO_Krrish

doyelpakhi

Goldie

doyelpakhi

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Can anyone please tell me if Viraj's past or his childhood was shown in the serial or not?

I didn't see the serial for some time .

Please Please Please tell me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

afreenaamna

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
^^^ Doyelpakhi, no, that was never shown.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.