Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

/+ DSDDSB - Final Thoughts, A Final Farewell! +\ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Though I started watching this show only because HC, but after getting to know the story that it was how a woman fights domestic violence, I was completely hooked. I was really interested in knowing how the woman would get rid of her abuser and then after getting rid of the abuser, how will the woman overcome her inner demons and fight a battle with herself and lead a full life... (sadly this was never shownOuch)

So I was completely disappointed in the story, though there still was the main reason why I had first started watching... Harshad Chopda...

Raghavendra Pratap SinghDay Dreaming

The name itself was so power-packed... and HC made the character equally powerful with his sheer hard work and talent. Right from day one... be it Raghav's entry (Oh that was one of the best entry's ever on televisionDay Dreaming), his hatred for the police-men but still not hating all of them, his belief that God helps those who help themselves, his love for his family, his selflessness towards others... just everything was perfectly portrayed by HC. Every day, every scene, HC made sure he left an impact on the audience as Raghav!

HC's past characters all had the same relations that Raghav had here... a mother, a sister, a brother ... but still HC managed to depict those relations of Raghav so differently.

His best relation has to be with Yash. HC and Yash complemented each other just too much. Raghav-Krish was one of the best pair I enjoyed in SB ... .  I have not seen another pair, which spoke so well without a single word being uttered. It was as if each knew what the other wanted and thought. Kudos to HC and Yash, and also a BIG BIG Thank you to both of you.

Another such mute-relation of Raghav was with Dev... Though there was never a scene of Raghav and Dev, but still HC portrayed this relation with so much conviction. Just by Raghav's words and the way HC said them, it was very easy to make out what kind of relation both the brothers shared. HC rocked every scene in which he spoke about Dev. And also this was one of the reasons why Raghav had this motto in life ... God helps those who help themselves... because Dev was weak and didnt help himself... and was eventually killed and that is something Raghav hated!

The next best relation has to be Raghav-Gayatri... And both HC and Sumukhi rocked in portraying the love-hate relation to the T... Raghav-Komal and Raghav-Tashu, Raghav-Sundar relations were also done perfectly by HC and the other actors.

Raghav-Sia... the main attraction of the show... and I have no words to applaud HC-SJ for such a brilliant performance. Their initial relation of helping each other, then friendship, then falling in love but still denying, and then finally getting married and those romantic scenes were just awesome! HC-SJ share a great chemistry!! all the Raghav-Sia scenes have been amazing...but the best have to be both their confessions... Raghav's in Raghav's bedroom and Sia's at the hospital! They were brilliantly done by HC and SJ!Clap

So at the end I would just like to say... a big Thank you and all the best for future to the actors who played the characters of Gayatri, Komal, Tashu, Krish, Sundar, Sia.

And a special THANK YOU to HC for having selected a role like Raghav, creating history and giving me memories which I will treasure all my life.

PS for HC: Please come back soon ...

Edited by sam123_0 - 20 January 2013 at 2:29am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shil_hckomal jagdesh.Vrish.Saraa.Ephemeraharshu.sundas-vandy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "/+ DSDDSB - Final Thoughts, A Final Farewell! +\ (Page 2)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

komal jagdesh

IF-Dazzler

komal jagdesh

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
I  started watching  this serial from the very first day because of the different story but after two -three weeks passed I got bored by viraj torture which increased day by day and I feel pity for jhanvi but but but after hearing the news of harshad's entry I cannot stop myself to rewatch the serial and after his dhaso entry I started the show again and on the regular basis...I just love  the story track after his entry plus watching harshad as raghav was a treat for his fans to watch ...and harshad played his role prefectly and also look so hot as raghav ...love his shirts and messy hairsDay Dreaming The bloody mechanic rule my heart ...ok coming to the the track I also really like the way he help sia and respect her (he is the true man ) the chemistry between hc -sriti was awesome onscreen and offscreen ...I like raghav chemistry with everyone even with viraj ...last but not the least chahu bhatija jodi the best ever relation in the whole world...The bonding which they share with each other was beyond awesome ...The trust which krish has on his chachu was unbelieveable and how can we forgt the first word krish said "CHACHU"Day Dreaming

The whole cast of SB was very talented and did full justice to their role ...especially krish,raghav ,sia and viraj are unforgetable ...hope they get better role in future...All the very best to the Whole cast of SB

Edited by komal jagdesh - 19 February 2013 at 6:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
i started watching this show once Harshad was on...Day Dreaming

awesome moments of the show  was raghav and raghavI moments..Embarrassed.

we got a stellar performance from HC and SJ..Clap

anyhow...got to watch HC and SJ enact awesome scenesStar...that's enough to sail my boat...
short stint of HC but VERY strong impression had on me...Day Dreaming

i wish HC and SJ all the very best for future projectsBig smile

Edited by lakshmi_3004 - 15 January 2013 at 10:06am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuszkanilminNidhi223019shil_hcTaniya20tweetie19.Vrish.Saraa.-vandy-

sugii

Goldie

sugii

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
reservd

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Saraa.Ephemera-vandy-

april10

IF-Rockerz

april10

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Reserved

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera-vandy-

Nidhi223019

Nidhi223019

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Res

Edited by Nidhi223019 - 15 January 2013 at 9:17am

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Hmm...when I think about it, I didn't really see this show from the beginning. I started the show when Harshad entered. I really liked the track of the show for a while. It had a lot in it and was very informative. I really loved Harshad's and Sriti's acting. They both made a great onscreen couple. The show is ending so I'm not going to make any comments that are not positive because it is always good to talk positive about something that is ending.

The acting was very good. All the characters are so memorable, it'll be hard to forget them. RaghaVi, KriGhav, Gayatri, Komal, Krish, and on and on and on. All the characters had their own little antics that made them so memorable and realistic. After all, the more realistic a character, the more memorable they are. And the plot was very memorable as well because of its uniqueness and difference. It wasn't just a show, it gave a message and it gave such a message that people who had never talked about their personal lives or the personal lives of people around them all of a sudden started talking about it because they knew that it was the right place to make such a discussion.

Finally, I would like to talk about the forum itself. The forum itself was quite memorable. From episode discussion threads to ATs, the chatting was the best part of it. And I made some lovely friends.

And finally, finally...a very big thank you to our mods for making this forum so good for fans of all the characters.

Edited by KS_Shreya - 15 January 2013 at 9:46am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nimi18AnuszkaNidhi223019nilminshil_hckomal jagdeshTaniya20tweetie19.Vrish.Saraa.Ephemera-vandy-

shil_hc

shil_hc

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
well i startd to follow the show regularly only after harshad's entry..even before i used to watch it then n there bcs of the concept of d show n i loved kvb's n sj's acting...

it was one such show where in each n every character had their own uniqueness in them...raghav's entry added freshness to d show ...hope to all dv victims that thr r people around who always help you in hardships n difficulties n they cn also start a new life afresh...
d show gave me raghav n characters like gayatri, krish, komal, sundar, tanisha n dr.komalika n so on... i absolutely loved raghav's relations with each n every character n they always remain close to my heart.. most importantly it gave me raghavi n krighav wch i wld always cherish...
one thing that upsets me that d show wch had unique characters and character sketches, good concept and mindblowing actors failed to give positive msg to society ...
anyways i wish all d very best for all actors to their future projects...

Edited by shil_hc - 16 January 2013 at 3:44am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nimi18AnuszkanilminSaraa.Ephemeraharshu.sundas-vandy-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.