Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ephemera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
i started watching this show once Harshad was on...

awesome moments of the show  was raghav and raghavI moments..😳.

we got a stellar performance from HC and SJ..👏

anyhow...got to watch HC and SJ enact awesome scenes⭐️...that's enough to sail my boat...
short stint of HC but VERY strong impression had on me...

i wish HC and SJ all the very best for future projects😃

Edited by lakshmi_3004 - 11 years ago
Nidhi223019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ResEdited by Nidhi223019 - 11 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Hmm...when I think about it, I didn't really see this show from the beginning. I started the show when Harshad entered. I really liked the track of the show for a while. It had a lot in it and was very informative. I really loved Harshad's and Sriti's acting. They both made a great onscreen couple. The show is ending so I'm not going to make any comments that are not positive because it is always good to talk positive about something that is ending.

The acting was very good. All the characters are so memorable, it'll be hard to forget them. RaghaVi, KriGhav, Gayatri, Komal, Krish, and on and on and on. All the characters had their own little antics that made them so memorable and realistic. After all, the more realistic a character, the more memorable they are. And the plot was very memorable as well because of its uniqueness and difference. It wasn't just a show, it gave a message and it gave such a message that people who had never talked about their personal lives or the personal lives of people around them all of a sudden started talking about it because they knew that it was the right place to make such a discussion.

Finally, I would like to talk about the forum itself. The forum itself was quite memorable. From episode discussion threads to ATs, the chatting was the best part of it. And I made some lovely friends.

And finally, finally...a very big thank you to our mods for making this forum so good for fans of all the characters.
Edited by KS_Shreya - 11 years ago
shil_hc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well i startd to follow the show regularly only after harshad's entry..even before i used to watch it then n there bcs of the concept of d show n i loved kvb's n sj's acting...

it was one such show where in each n every character had their own uniqueness in them...raghav's entry added freshness to d show ...hope to all dv victims that thr r people around who always help you in hardships n difficulties n they cn also start a new life afresh...
d show gave me raghav n characters like gayatri, krish, komal, sundar, tanisha n dr.komalika n so on... i absolutely loved raghav's relations with each n every character n they always remain close to my heart.. most importantly it gave me raghavi n krighav wch i wld always cherish...
one thing that upsets me that d show wch had unique characters and character sketches, good concept and mindblowing actors failed to give positive msg to society ...
anyways i wish all d very best for all actors to their future projects...Edited by shil_hc - 11 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
It was unique. .. the best thing for me was karanvir. I'll cherish the friends I made here.
Somewhere the story disappointed different can groups. ... but I know it would have been hard to make everyone happy.
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks For being a nice mod.
AsTru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I LIKE ViraanVi 's ALL SCENE AND I LOVE VIRAJ 's ACTING ND MY FVRT EPISODE 29th MAY 2012
mayra786 thumbnail
DSDDSB is the best show i have ever seen, from the concept, dialogues and acting of karanvir and sriti everything is fantastic. i have watched this show since the very first episode till date and have loved every episode but defiantly the viraj and jhanvi scenes will always be the best, i am really upset that the show is going to end so soon especially where i see other pointless dramas getting such high ranking and running for many years
Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Watched this show from second epi  and was waiting to see how a DV victim overcome her abuser and him getting punished  for  his dreadful crimes BUT  it never happened. First it was too much  voilence and after that some fairy tale story. The real  woman  was missing  . Name change was  such a rubbish idea ever. The show FAILED  in giving any positive message to viewers about DOMESTIC VOILENCE , in  terms  of any legal help to fight against abuser and MENTAL ILLNESS also.
Anyways all  the actors were just fab  .  KV , SJ and HC   did a splended job in the show.
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

DSDBS! what to say? I am not gonna speak anything bad about the show but yes I have many complains from this show, I expected this AS JHANVI KI KAHANI but it was NEVER jhanvi ki kahani. I expected a second chance for jhanvi with raghav and their journey but that never happen either. I expected most cruel punishment of viraj but that never happen either. More of all I expected and actually we all expected a happy end of raghav sia but that never happen either! For a some useless crap reason which I will not say that here. 

moving on. 

I start watching this show from december 2011, the second episode of the show. And my big main two reasons were, One was that it had a different concept and second because of Sriti Jha. Love her acting. I use to watch this show on and off until april. I use to see this show to see when jhanvi will escape and how and what will happen on wards.

And that day came after a long time but finaly it came. Jhanvi escape from viraj house and Raghav Entered and from that day I start watching this show regularly. never use to miss it. Loved loved loved loved the chemistry between Raghav Sia. Harshad Sriti share a mind blowing chemistry.

overall, loved those cute and simple moments of raghaVi. That road crossing scene, raghaVi goon saving scene, their walk scenes. 

then comes magical month may. according to me it was BEST MONTH OF DSDSB. Loved it. Loved jhanvi inner fear and how Sriti brought that. Loved those little details about raghav character and loved how Harshad protrayed all. 

Those asharam scenes were memorable. The scene where they fall with cloths, Bus scene, raghaVi confrontation scene, bench scene, hide and seek scene, garrage scene, tea scene. every scene was beautiful I really felt that may was the month where cvs concentrated on raghaVi and harshsri were just too good.

Then comes June and July. Honestly it was pathetic months of the show. Viraj re enter Jhanvi Life, Jhanvi sympathizing with viraj. lol it was yuck but still loved all those raghaVi, krighav, RaSiKri, Gayatri, Tashu, Komal, krish. all their moments were special. That prove to be saving grace for the show.

And then finally the day came when Raghav got to know whole sia truth. Finally. And the show became really good around that time. Raghav love for sia, raghav sia beautiful moments, finaly good winning over evil, finally raghav sia winning over viraj. it was best. love whole raghav sia game plan on viraj track. Then finally truth comes out, then that phase to sia realizing love for raghav track. that track was short but I loved it. since harshsri made those 6 to 7 episodes really memorable.

Then raghav sia confession, that day I said that its best confession done till date and I still agree with that. Raghav Sia confession is truly the best confession I ever WITNESS ON TV.

And then khoon behega track came. where viraj stab sia. Expected a lot. we all expected a lot but our expectations were in vain. everything was rushed then leap happen. basically leap took away the whole show. Leap made dsdsb worst. but still tolerated for the hope that this show might get better.

anyways enjoy all those raghav sia post leap moments

The show didnt got better but it completely got destroyed. Raghav Died then Sia died. 

This mark the end for me of the show.

But offically the show ended for me the day Raghav Sia got married. That hospital sindoor scene was official end for me of this show!

I am thankful that dsdsb gave me Raghav Sia Pair. i am thankful for all those great moments of raghav, sia, krish, gayatri, komal, tashu, sundar.

DSDSB as a show always holded a lot of potential but that potential was destroyed badly and in worst way.

anyways I wish to see HarshSri together once more in a good show which brings their chemistry out to everyone. they are best indeed couple love them.

And I am really thankful to the forum as I made some great friends like Nadz, Sri, Sun, Ana, Shiv, Divyansha, Div, Mishti, Lakshmi di, vandy di and many more. 

and I wish all the actors of the show, all the best.

And good bye to DSDSB. once again it was a show with immense potential but that potential was never used. And that void will always stay in my heart. I hate how this show got destroy and how our raghaVi went from our lifes. I cannot change any of that but only say one day the justice will be provided.

once again I wish everyone connected with the show all the best and hope they all get great shows ahead.

god bless Harshad Sriti

Edited by SaraluvRaghaVI - 11 years ago