Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

vaishali-AR

IF-Rockerz

vaishali-AR

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
No offence Akshay, but I dont quite like Baby...neither the girl nor the character. She doesnt look like Suvreen's sister from any angle..again neither by face nor by her behavior. She is manipulative,mean and selfish.. not to mention very ill mannered.. I hate the way she talks to Suvreen. I can utd that they are trying to show how teenagers are impusive n rebellious..how teenagers think they are always right...how they argue with their elders..But I wish they had chosen some1 cute like Suvreen to play the role of her sister.. anyway..after this track I hope Suvreen knocks some sense into her brain. They wanted to show a track on eve teasing and all after the Delhi rape case so they showed all that.. Now thats done, I hope they send her back to Kathgodam lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SupertroupersujairohitakshayR

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kya Hoga Baby Ka ??? (Page 2)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Supertrouper

Supertrouper

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Hi all. Dis baby char is really very irritating. If nothing den today's episode proves it totally.
Like itna sab kuch hone ke baad Tum apno pe trust karte ho aur ye to aur Bhi galat raste pe Jaane waali hai.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ringroses

luvushivin1

Goldie

luvushivin1

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
may this not affect yuvreen...i only pray...!...4 this...!...actually it not affect baby and suvi becoz as she was new 2 delhi she didn't knew about delhi...!...so it can be if yuvreen come closer..
!

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishali-AR

No offence Akshay, but I dont quite like Baby...neither the girl nor the character. She doesnt look like Suvreen's sister from any angle..again neither by face nor by her behavior. She is manipulative,mean and selfish.. not to mention very ill mannered.. I hate the way she talks to Suvreen. I can utd that they are trying to show how teenagers are impusive n rebellious..how teenagers think they are always right...how they argue with their elders..But I wish they had chosen some1 cute like Suvreen to play the role of her sister.. anyway..after this track I hope Suvreen knocks some sense into her brain. They wanted to show a track on eve teasing and all after the Delhi rape case so they showed all that.. Now thats done, I hope they send her back to Kathgodam lol

Lol...LOL First of all...hi didi...it's quite some time i had a talk with u... Big smile

Secondly..no offence to me...i can feel offensive di..if anything is said to suvi...rest m all fine LOL and yeah agree...she is sort of clever and cunning...but here as i was thinking before...suvi this time is driven by yuvi unlike before during cut-offs thing or the march for Naro..this time it's different plus even more stronger and resolute coz this time it's her love involved in it...seeing yuvi in that condition..i doubt she would leave any of the criminals as well as baby also if she doesn't show up..or do some problems that wouldn't let to his justice...so baby...all i can say that..u r in big trouble if u don't be a witness for yuvi...coz if u don't..then maybe u will have your elder sister get the HELL out of u...Angry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.